Email Reward Bug

4 Replies
andos81sterling
18 March, 2016, 11:52 AM UTC

Hi There,

This is the 3rd email that I have received regarding claiming rewards through the link. I am already logged out as I normally do. I clicked on the link in the email to claim my reward, login to Stormfall. No rewards seen as per the email. The snapshot of the email is show below.

I await for your reply.

UTC +10:00
Juglar del Viento
18 March, 2016, 2:42 PM UTC

Lord Ando

i cant see the pic you insert...could you please provide a screenshot i can see ??

thanks in advance

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
andos81sterling
19 March, 2016, 2:06 PM UTC

Ok, for some reason the image can't be pasted here. I have included the link to the snapshot.

snapshot of email

Hope this gives a better view of the image.
Juglar del Viento
19 March, 2016, 7:40 PM UTC

Lord Ando

maybe you have received the rewards and didnt realized. resources go to black market on resources tab. troops go directly to catacombs and boosters and special items usually are on misc tab and special subtab also on black market.

check them for the instance they had been added. If not please send a ticket with this issue to support clicking submit ticket to review your logs and check what has happened.

Hope you can solve ur issue

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
andos81sterling
24 March, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC

Yes, have checked in black market for resources and catacomb for additional units. Neither have had those additional resources/troops. Will submit a ticket.

Regards.
1662876 users registered; 33747 topics; 253191 post; our newest member:thearlt