Well done Anarchy with the kt1 beacons

3 Replies
ozzy
15 March, 2016, 12:46 AM UTC
Finally someone has the guts to hit a KT beacon ,KT1 are not so big and bad now , Congrats anarchy for showing the rest of the server that KT are not untouchable 
UTC +1:00
Misery
18 April, 2016, 7:06 PM UTC
"Anarchy" is just as bad.  Cyberbullies who think they own the game & everyone in it
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
24 April, 2016, 8:18 PM UTC

Misery said:

"Anarchy" is just as bad.  Cyberbullies who think they own the game & everyone in it

Well success in this game often goes hand in hand with deep pockets. Once you paid enough I guess you can claim ownership right? :p

And cyberbullies? please... its a PVP game.  If you can raid and hit someone daily, and squeeze tears and despair out of them. Its not against the rules, its aproved by Plarium as well. 

I know people that might be the nicest people in real life, but when it comes to games, they might lack morale compass and do whatever it takes. 
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
25 April, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC

as far as cyber bullies, its a pay to win game. if you arent winning you arent spending enough.

and i saw that an induvidual took 4 lightly defended KT beacons on s1.  a negotiated attempt at taking top 10 in a beacon tourny?
UTC +0:00
1666802 users registered; 33991 topic; 253781 post; our newest member:cheddad. k