All Categories

Rearranging buildings within Castle

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 14, 2016, 07:2903/14/16

I recently found a blurb on WIKI about how to rearrange objects on the display of one's Castle.    I can't relocate that article, but as I recall,  it said something to the effect:   "[To do so[, go to your Castle and select the Edit button in the right hand panel. "  

My questions are:  What "right panel"?  What "Edit" button?  Any page I go to that shows my Castle (normal home view, view from map, or building window) has neither.   What's up?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2016, 10:1803/14/16
04/10/15

Lord barbary

look at picture to see if it can help you

hope this could be what you ask

Regards

Mar 16, 2016, 16:0703/16/16
08/20/15

There's a problem with rearranging your buildings and other castle features - if something is too close to a wall, and is lower than the wall/tower/artillery, there's a good chance you aren't going to be able to select it without moving whatever is blocking it. Which means you need to be able to move that section of wall or just write off whatever is blocked. 

Currently, when you select something to move, you select the "shadow" of the actual image, not the base (blue) block that is the actual footprint. Can it be changed so you actually select the BLOCK? This would eliminate the entire problem.

Mar 17, 2016, 10:0203/17/16
02/29/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

There's a problem with rearranging your buildings and other castle features - if something is too close to a wall, and is lower than the wall/tower/artillery, there's a good chance you aren't going to be able to select it without moving whatever is blocking it. Which means you need to be able to move that section of wall or just write off whatever is blocked. 

Currently, when you select something to move, you select the "shadow" of the actual image, not the base (blue) block that is the actual footprint. Can it be changed so you actually select the BLOCK? This would eliminate the entire problem.

Have you tried to zoom your screen, my Lady? This can help in editing your Castle.