All Categories

Bully Boy Tactics And Discusting sexual Threats By Lord Of The Black Rose With Multiple Accounts

Bully Boy Tactics And Discusting sexual Threats By Lord Of The Black Rose With Multiple Accounts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 12, 2016, 19:2903/12/16
12/03/15

On my very first day because of BR alt accounts in all of the top leagues I lost nearly 10 million units through cheating. BR are absolutely rife on the server with alt accounts taking great pleasure in driving new players away from the game costing plarium potential profit. I recently started a training league to help players with res scrolls in game hints, tips and general help of all aspects of the game.BR infiltrated this league and tried to destroy it from day one. HN did nothing but bully players lower than level 10  in to quitting the game something he is very proud of!

Despite all BR attempts the Devine Asassins training league has been a success. This then lead to an influx of vile private messages one including the raping of my mother which deservedly was met with a provoked response which lead to a warning to myself. I will not take back my words as I was provoked for 3 months by BR which in tern has made my life a misery. this is not the voice of my own but of hundreds of people who have been a victim of BR alt accounts dirty sportsmanship and vile anonyms messages. To bring peoples familys in to a game and threaten to rape them in my eyes is disgustng. This matter will not end here and if need be I will go to the press about this issue of online bullying and trolling has Huge consequences and can contribute to teenage suicide.

The message I forwarded as a response to being provoked was one I had initially received myself. Plarium LOTBR do not do your server justice at all.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2016, 19:3603/12/16
04/10/15

Lord Gemma

please you can block his letters. when you receive one insert him on black list to avoid future messages like those. open letter tab and select skull icon to block him. here is the pic

you also can report him sending a ticket to help desk. report him his language and his alts. click here to be redirected directly to support 

submit ticket

hope you can solve ur issues

Regards
Mar 12, 2016, 20:0703/12/16
Mar 12, 2016, 20:08(edited)
12/13/14

It should be pointed out that all of these atrocities are taking place on a daily basis on the Untamed Lands server.

This server needs a huge overhaul, and all chat should be monitored, isp addresses checked, alts blocked and clone leagues should be shut down. .... along with the 700+ active bot castles which have been ignored by plarium for months.

These alt accounts have created a league with almost exactly the same name as my own league and is filled with alts

Mar 12, 2016, 20:1903/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

I realy hope there something more you can do about sexual Threats or discrimination of anny kind than just tell people to block there messages.

Some things are just to bad. There should be somone who judges that and takes care of it.

This is going on for a while maybe it is time to do something about it

when you block the persons message one of the alts is comming in.

I like this game. I do'nt like everyone who is playing this game

threatmens and hurasmant should not belong here
Mar 12, 2016, 21:0203/12/16
wai wait wait if plarium block any alts..... wait wait wait. i leave from the new server for alts....  wai wait wait, i go out and by  :)
Mar 12, 2016, 22:3103/12/16

It is really as simple as a piece of code to stop the formation of alts and one player per computer, no more of this "but I have seven kids in the house playing". Then pick farmville so you all have facebook accounts and can play. Not here. Time to clean up the game on both servers, but particularly problematic on Untamed Lands sever.

Lords of the Black Rose had defamatory statements on regional chat and in my PM tried to call it joking. Yes, I reported it, but alts will simply keep it up as there is not problem in losing one alt of twenty. I am a rape survivor and it has been a long climb back up. Some of you understand. There will NEVER be any humor in such comments for me at any time. That is not psych ops, that is deplorably low. I have also found that most who create one alt will create a ton, as long as one got through. This is not fit for any kid or woman who plays to have rape culture remarks made in passing. Poster is right on the newspapers. All they need to do is jump in and watch. From my league it's dreadful, but they are welcome to see.

It looks like they need to have a moderator on regional chat and no issue of privacy in announcing who has been removed for what.  A thread in the forums can list what has been done even using the first and last letters of the names. Let's the rest of us know that action does get taken. I did not want this issue to pass unnoticed either, as policy is being set that personal level low attacks will be tolerated. The player above has been harassed incessantly and the end of some extremely crude jokes. They've implied he is a drinker for using their tactics on them. He is now receiving 14 one piker raids from Hot Nickels/Cold Nickels/Nickz alt.  Makes it difficult for the entire team to enjoy the distraction of playing here when their Grand Marshal scrolls show all the insanity of LoBR's tactics through their trip wires if nothing else. This is an issue that should be addressed, even in a War Game there needs to be some limits. 
Mar 12, 2016, 22:4403/12/16

the famous words? alts are prohibited by rules!!!!  

but nobody forbids

Mar 13, 2016, 08:0603/13/16
Mar 23, 2019, 12:04(edited)

Its time to stop thinking of money Plarium and start thinking about the integrity of the game. Too many game creators set the rules but don't enforce them, find loopholes for these players that are their cashpots. Only reason I can see why justice hasn't been put upon a certain Marshal of a certain League. Im putting myself in your shoes plarium, ive played many games over my years (online ofc) and the one mistake I see them make which leads to the games/companies failure is the fact they don't heed to the players concerns on the overall game integrity so the player can enjoy the best possible game. The fact you have let BR go on with this without any warnings yet have dished out two warnings to those who dared to emotionally retaliate to something that if said/spoken about in real-life would lead to much far worse circumstances. So you punish the victim instead of the attacker? Doesn't make sense in my eyes except that your trying to cover your cash honey pot (scarlet) yes we know she spends 5 figures on this game and more.

So its up to you plarium let the game collapse into nothing with these few bully players that have nothing but ill intentions and get a kick out of ruining someones day. Cause I guarantee the general player base will leave if you continue to give them free reign. Show the players you care, server one is thriving perfectly, hiccups im sure but compared to server 2 its nothing. Theres a lot to clean up on server 2 untamed lands and doing nothing about it will just make the situation worse. You have to ask yourselves, why is the first server such a success and second server  moving at a snails pace. Because you've got spys in every high ranking league from BR and others of course. I have played this game for nearly a year and LordsOfTheBlackRose's gameplay has been some of the most disgusting online gamers I have ever seen. Its mainly a certain player named "Scarlet" whos behind it all, most of it was bareable, just a dirty player we can handle that. But to bring something that personal into it about my friend who started this topic with the whole rape scenario and threats to rape his family has to STOP! If someone said that to you or me in real life we would break their nose or worse. So you cant blame my friend for his actions and to issue him a warning instead of the actual attacker is pathetic. Do you only care about money Plarium? How about the future when your forking out millions in law suit cases over suicides etc caused by bad management of your game? Those words are dangerous to me but idc it has to be said.

You can have both plarium but morales come first then the people (money) will follow. If you don't respect the players, they wont respect or enjoy the game and they'll go elsewhere.

Make a decision, money or morales.

Mar 13, 2016, 12:5903/13/16
Mar 13, 2016, 13:00(edited)
08/03/15
   This is a very simple topic. Putin Threatened to track down and murder players in their homes after being made fun of about his playstyle, nothing more. All evidence was presented to Plarium and he received a warning. I have screenshots of the pm's he sent and would be glad to share with anyone interested. Nobody EVER insulted his family and the fact that you accuse us of talking about rape is laughable. The only person to receive  a warning was PUTIN. Plarium was able to see the conversations and it was proven that PUTIN was lying about the allegations he posted.
Mar 13, 2016, 14:0403/13/16
Mar 23, 2019, 12:04(edited)

Only work with the facts hey scarlet? All evidence? Well the only evidence you have is what your willing to show to get what you want, which is Putin banned. The fact you felt the need to come here and defend yourself and I think four times you pointed out Putin is the one in the wrong goes to show just how guilty you are. You speak for everyone Scarlet only because you know we don't have the proof that it was you on "that" account. You like to use one of your 10 kids accounts remember? So it can never get traced back to you. You pull this stuff to setup Putin because you can't deal with him in-game. The fact that you have taken this far only shows how disgusting of a person you are. You'd make a good dictator tbh, hated but good. You showed plarium what they wanted to see knowing full well that in his fury he wouldn't be taking screenies to show them, he doesn't work as slyly as you. You set him up from the beginning for this exact fall & the fact you bring personal stuff like rape issues into it to get what you want shows your an absolutely disgusting human being with no morales or values but your own selfish desires.

This is all very well the case they didn't get you this time, plarium may have not noticed Scarlet but be damned sure the rest of untamed lands have. Your days are numbered.

Mar 13, 2016, 14:2803/13/16
Mar 13, 2016, 14:33(edited)

is not true that the first server is fine, it is already well-formed with large map but not good for nothing, alts are late  compared to major castles and not involved directly if you have a good castle because they do not cause much damage, but really many real (in appearance) castle are developed/paying alts

I tried it for fun and confirm (i prefer facts to words) different attitudes to make statistics and lead to a few obvious conclusion and all obliged have some points in common, we are too few real players and many will leave it unplayable so, message transpires "give me your money" in a way or another your troops will die, some even see your troops in Hamlet or "otw" if hit bot line castle beasieged...... this latest have only few options: 

1 hack 

2 Plarium  involved

3 mix 1-2

i discard the 1

reflections with two questions:

you have fun and time for build castle "pay also" all for destroy troops and make trap for other also your member league?

how many leagues they are acting on their interest and not for others leagues ? 

Mar 13, 2016, 14:5303/13/16
10/17/15
i find it interesting that a fight between a few players has tried to involved 3 entire leagues. most of the players in the 3 leagues are NOT involved in this and do not want to be. 
Mar 14, 2016, 09:5903/14/16
07/25/15

In EVE-Online if you start make threats towards a player out of game, that is a life time ban waiting to happen. Not just from the account its made from, but from all accounts tied to that one. (Its allowed to have multiple accounts in that game). If you try register again a new account then found out, BAN HAMMER again. 

Plarium is weak at monitoring and handling their sandbox. 

Mar 14, 2016, 16:1903/14/16
02/29/16

Lords, I appreciate that you draw our attention to this situation. Let me clarify this: when a player reports us a violation of the rules, first of all we send a warning message in hope that this will stop the insulting messages. However, if this doesn't work and we receive another report about the same player, we take further measures. That is why I ask you to send the screenshots of insulting messages to Support again. Please don't forget to mention that this player already received the warning. Thank you very much for your cooperation at this matter.

As for the multiple accounts, if you send suspicious accounts to Support team, they check them. Also, we have a system that finds such accounts and block them. Apart from that we added many limits into the game to prevent the advantages from using multiple accounts. 

However, you should understand that we are unable to forbid creating accounts from on IP address since there are a lot of situations in which different people can create their accounts from on IP. 
Mar 16, 2016, 19:3303/16/16
12/18/14

I would like to see proof of these allegations also.  I have known Lord Soth for some time, sure his play style is rough but he is not an unreasonable person and what reason would he have to try to destroy a training league?  There is no purpose to that.

Maybe I am biased because I know him fairly well and he has always been a good friend to me and has always come to my aid when I needed it.

There is always two sides to every story isn't there?

Mar 18, 2016, 10:5103/18/16
02/29/16
Jezebel said:

I would like to see proof of these allegations also.  I have known Lord Soth for some time, sure his play style is rough but he is not an unreasonable person and what reason would he have to try to destroy a training league?  There is no purpose to that.

Maybe I am biased because I know him fairly well and he has always been a good friend to me and has always come to my aid when I needed it.

I agree, my Lady. That is why we always ask to send us the screenshots as a confirmation of violation.
Mar 19, 2016, 19:3003/19/16
Mar 19, 2016, 19:33(edited)
12/03/15
As a moderator im not sure you are supposed to be taking side's in this issue,i would also like to know who has even mentioned lord soth's name.Sure he was having what I call banter but at no point have I made any suggestion that Lord Soth made sent the vulgar message I received.I will agree for the most part I find a vast majority of BR are good gamers and many I speak with.The specimen I am referring to is the low life SEPTITE who amongst this unprovoked verbal assault sent me the aforementioned utterly shocking message.I admit I have had a warning and I will still say that I am not in any way shape or form sorry for sending the response I sent,Infact I wish it had been far worse and mentally scared him for life.The message I recived from septite would have been met with far worse had it been RL to my face but we know bullys do not do this.The response I sent was infact yet another foul message I had recived from what I believe to be a BR member,My mentality is far above the thinking of those few members that are scum.I would also like to know why SEPTITE has changed his name  
Mar 19, 2016, 19:3803/19/16
Mar 20, 2016, 00:26(edited)
12/03/15

Aleksandra Miroshyna said:

Jezebel said:

I agree, my Lady. That is why we always ask to send us the screenshots as a confirmation of violation.

I really know what im up against now don't I,i have been asked to remove my post because my shouting offends you,well the lot of you should be deeply ashamed of yourselves you are siding with someone who threatens to rape my mother and you tell me to write in lower case what is wrong with you people ,this is a highly sensitive subject not only for myself but for those that are victims of this barbaric act,you really really should be booted out of your trusted positions and sent packing.i am absolutely disgusted with your response to all of this utterly shocking im lost for words

Mar 19, 2016, 23:1903/19/16

Which screen shots did you not get? I will not sanctify this by posting smut to open forums to fascinate the lower life forms on here. It is not my job to keep them entertained. They went in to Plarium and I never hear if action is taken. As for everyone else wanting this displayed like a dead fish for everyone to poke at, get a better life. I am a survivor and know when rape culture goes too far. I will not promote their messages. I am disappointed that this didn't get a stronger stand. 

This game was intended to be entertaining, there is absolutely nothing entertaining about rape. EVER.
Mar 21, 2016, 10:0303/21/16
02/29/16

The system of reporting violations of the rules is same for all players. I never take any sides. If you received an offensive message you should send the screenshot of it to Support team so that they will be able to confirm the violation and take further measures. 

Since the reply was already given I'll close this thread.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.