Sorcery Spells

4 Replies
Tixe
9 March, 2016, 12:38 AM UTC

Hello. When I try to firebomb a target, I get this message: "My Lord! You currently have no Sorcery Spell Potions available to launch an attack."

But I do. I should have 7 of them at least because I had 10 and used 3 last week (and it's been bugged every since). It also tells me to "Recall troops to your Castle using the "Garrisons" tab at your Keep, or purchase new Units at the Black Market."

I've tried refreshing, logging out/in, etc. Is it a bug or just me not doing something I should?

Xx Tixe xX

Pull back ye veil Lady Eir, let your light warm the lands once more. For in the darkness of night, life and death are a bittersweet mel-ody sung by the children of Darkshine. -- Bard Aenian ap Gwynedd
UTC +4:00
Mehnslayer
9 March, 2016, 2:15 AM UTC
Sounds like a visual bug, can you try clearing your cache and or trying a new browser?
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Tixe
9 March, 2016, 2:42 AM UTC

Mehnslayer said:

Sounds like a visual bug, can you try clearing your cache and or trying a new browser?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I cleared my cache but there was no resolution. I've also logged in via a different browser and an entirely different computer but the same error still occurs. 

I'm not sure how to submit an official ticket for the issue. :-(
Pull back ye veil Lady Eir, let your light warm the lands once more. For in the darkness of night, life and death are a bittersweet mel-ody sung by the children of Darkshine. -- Bard Aenian ap Gwynedd
Mehnslayer
9 March, 2016, 2:58 AM UTC

Here is the link -> http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

I will also ask a Community Manager for a possible resolution

E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Tixe
9 March, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC
Thank you!
1723390 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:gioriferrazzi