All Categories

chat with in a league

chat with in a league

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 8, 2016, 17:3903/08/16

chat with in a league

would like to see a way to have a chat or be able to send letters to a small group with in the league 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2016, 02:0903/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
If you are a marshal/captain you can limit who you send the league wide mail to, however I will pass it on to the community managers
Mar 11, 2016, 04:1703/11/16
08/20/15
I agree with this request! It would be nice to be able to set up emails to specific groups of people, not just by ranking. If I want to email just 2 or 3 captains and a few in the lower ranks about an operation, I have to email each separately or use one of my LIMITED mass emails to send the message to everyone in those ranks.
Mar 13, 2016, 09:0603/13/16

I agree with Lady Nerium and the original poster. It'd be nice to segment messages to a small group or a drop down list of your league members when you got to write a letter so you can add one name at a time etc. Also a larger inbox to hold more messages would be lovely. Dunno about the other players but being a Captain and dealing with league drama everyday can fill up your inbox quickly and sometimes lose messages before you get a chance to respond or even see who its from.

This would help a great deal but the main factor is being able to send out a message to certain people at lets say soldier rank+. With a maximum of 5 or 10 so for example a member is getting an incoming raid but knows theirs spies of that raider possibly in the league. He can message a group of trusted friends/players to help him out without it being leaked to the raider so you can catch their offense with a defence wall. Bringing in this option will help make general gameplay a lot easier and also helping out new players also