All Categories

Name stealing leagues.

Name stealing leagues.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 2, 2016, 00:2503/02/16

Name stealing leagues.

Is there anything that can be done about a new league, most under bubble protection yet, swiping the name of a league with a solid reputation to sling challenges and pike raids around in attempts to muddy our name. It appears to be all new alts and I have strong suspicion of who, but it would take IP checks to prove it. 

They have added an apostrophe to the end of their name, which is why I call them the apostrophe league. I mean really, resorting to tactics that low because cannot shake us any other way is really getting down there. I contacted the level 11 marshal about the name and had wimpy siege at the beacon and my castle. Being just level 11 with me in 60's I cannot just wipe them out in good conscience because we don't appreciate that style of bullying, but they need to find an original name. It is a coiner who has many, many alts and brags about collecting the scrolls from them for members. I don't mind the uneven playing field, but can't her destroying our good name be stopped? 

Thanks for the time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2016, 01:5403/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

No one owns a league name, HOWEVER alts are not allowed and I will make sure to pass this along to the community managers. Additionally, if you could report the player/league to the help desk with screenshots involving who and why you believe them to be alts would be helpful.

http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Mar 2, 2016, 09:4703/02/16
With pleasure. That will resolve the problem if alts are locked, though they will simply create more and do it again.