Yo KT3

93 Replies
test
27 November, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

Ohhhhh the chief replies :)

Raina fireballed me yesterday.
I undid the delete 4 days ago, my name was changed from user deleted to DV 4 days ago.
I had a paragon on and joined an active league.

I was told you declared war on Destiny because you were fireballed while under the name of user deleted.

Now that I countered your lies ... would you like me to post the accual conversation, the promises and threats that were made?
I wasnt the one that promised to hit beacons, nor was I the one that got all aggressive and defensive.

I was the one looking for an apology, instead I got told "test" would love to go to war with you.
I was told the brave "test" fireballed me aswell while I was user deleted ... uhm wrong again, you tried to spy and failed.

My mistake on the fireball part, I was wrong, it was a spy instead. I had tried to spy a user deleted castle with 1 spy and you mailed me a while later asking why I tried to spy you.  I did remember doing something that caused you to mail me, apparently it wasn't a fireball.

Yes, I did say I would be glad to go to war with you, IF you had declared war on Destiny.

Omitting the facts of the whole convo and leaving out the reason why I would love to go to war with you clearly proves my point about you and your propaganda. 

Yet again, it's sure a different convo when the whole context is brought to light.

I know I am not one of the most liked players on the server, roftie might be one of the most hated but you my friend are one of the least trusted players on this server.
Not everyone might admid it here but NO ONE  trusts you ... tbh I would much rather not be liked then not be trusted.

Using broad generalities "NO ONE" is also a blatent lie and another apparent attempt at your propaganda.

I'll take a moment and disprove that lie since you brought it up:

Do my captains trust me?  Yes.  Do the people that aren't alts in my league trust me?  Yes.  Do many other allies and non allies across the server trust me?  Yes.    Look how easy you are to disprove, shout and yell on the forums all you want about no one trusting me, it's simply not true.

There are certainly many that don't trust me, and that's not because I don't have proof behind nearly everything that I say and do - I can only assume it's because they are upset at being called out when they lie (just like you), and their reaction is to pull out the 2 year old card and say:  nuh uh, your a liar, no one trusts you...

Big move there DV, go ahead and keep yelling and lying, you're doing a great job of showing your true character.

UTC +0:00
Roftie
27 November, 2016, 5:39 PM UTC

I know I am not one of the most liked players on the server, roftie might be one of the most hated (Hey Hey Hey Just because 1 KT3 idiot says so doesnt make it true)

Start a "Is Roftie the most hated player" thread and you will find the truth!

but you my friend are one of the least trusted players on this server.
Not everyone might admid it here but NO ONE  trusts you ... tbh I would much rather not be liked then not be trusted.

Marcel Stokvis
27 November, 2016, 5:54 PM UTC

Big move there DV, go ahead and keep yelling and lying, you're doing a great job of showing your true character.

You wont hear me speak a lie :)
Yup I mentioned several times I was leaving and prob will do the same a few more times but those aren't lies as they were the truth at the time.

Your league was the agressor John, not me and instead of a sorry I got the full blown arrogant treatment on how it was my fault I got hit by destiny.
Did I say destiny and not a destiny player ... uhm yes I did.

http://prnt.sc/dcg3yx

A destiny captain replied with how she was going to hit my leagues beacons, and how ready destiny was to beat the crap out of me.
Looks like a full declaration of war to me tbh, not just the rantings of 1 player who was in the wrong :)
Do you wish to make yourself look like an arse even more ... go ahead and reply on how great you are and how wrong everyone else is ....

I will reply with screenshots of other league's leaders on how you are not to be trusted and how you screwed them over, including your own leaguemembers expressing their disgust of your captains words.
You sure you want to continue down this path instead of admitting you and your captain were wrong?

DV

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Marcel Stokvis
27 November, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC
roftie said:

I know I am not one of the most liked players on the server, roftie might be one of the most hated (Hey Hey Hey Just because 1 KT3 idiot says so doesnt make it true)

Start a "Is Roftie the most hated player" thread and you will find the truth!

but you my friend are one of the least trusted players on this server.

ROFL you know I am with you to the end my friend :)
test
27 November, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

You've already been proven a liar, let's not re-hash what's already been proven.

Yup I mentioned several times I was leaving and prob will do the same a few more times but those aren't lies as they were the truth at the time.

Your lie about no one trusting me is not currently true, nor was it at the time, and I'll assume there is no point when it ever will be in the future. 

I'm great at pointing out when someone is lying, and I know how upset it generally makes them, and how defensive and non peaceful the convo gets after I've done that.  Your propaganda, threats, and lies won't change my ways of calling people like you out.

Your league was the agressor John, not me and instead of a sorry I got the full blown arrogant treatment on how it was my fault I got hit by destiny.

A destiny captain replied with how she was going to hit my leagues beacons, and how ready destiny was to beat the crap out of me.

And I've already given the SS showing how she understood you already declared war on Destiny before she stood up and returned with a threat back via the mail you just showed.

Looks like a full declaration of war to me tbh, not just the rantings of 1 player who was in the wrong :)

Do you wish to make yourself look like an arse even more ... go ahead and reply on how great you are and how wrong everyone else is .... 

Again with your grandios statements about broad generaliaties that simply aren't true.  You sure try hard to play the victim...

This is not about "how great I am" or "how wrong everyone else is" as you claim.   
It's about you, your lies, and propoganda which has been proven false with screenshots and the most basic use of logic multiple times now.

Maybe if you hadn't declared war or made Raina think that you had, she wouldn't of responded in acceptance and willingness to go to full blown beacon war if needed to stand up to your threats.

I will reply with screenshots of other league's leaders on how you are not to be trusted and how you screwed them over, including your own leaguemembers expressing their disgust of your captains words.

Go for it, I dare you to bring proof to your claims.

You sure you want to continue down this path instead of admitting you and your captain were wrong?

DV

Marcel Stokvis
27 November, 2016, 8:45 PM UTC

test said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

You've already been proven a liar, let's not re-hash what's already been proven.

Your lie about no one trusting me is not currently true, nor was it at the time, and I'll assume there is no point when it ever will be in the future. 

I'm great at pointing out when someone is lying, and I know how upset it generally makes them, and how defensive and non peaceful the convo gets after I've done that.  Your propaganda, threats, and lies won't change my ways of calling people like you out.

And I've already given the SS showing how she understood you already declared war on Destiny before she stood up and returned with a threat back via the mail you just showed.

Again with your grandios statements about broad generaliaties that simply aren't true.  You sure try hard to play the victim...

This is not about "how great I am" or "how wrong everyone else is" as you claim.   
It's about you, your lies, and propoganda which has been proven false with screenshots and the most basic use of logic multiple times now.

Maybe if you hadn't declared war or made Raina think that you had, she wouldn't of responded in acceptance and willingness to go to full blown beacon war if needed to stand up to your threats.

Go for it, I dare you to bring proof to your claims.

DV

I have already been proven a liar, seriously?
Where when and how might I ask?

It is like you are in a completly different reality from the rest of us, do these illusions of yours stay when you stop you meds or do they just continue?

Those screenshot you mentioned of me declaring war, now I would love to see those:) but I guess you wont be able to find them mysteriously
Can you accually back your words with proof or are they really as empty as people keep telling me?
Unlike you John I can at any given time back my words with proof .... I might not be liked but unlike you people can trust my words :)
Ask around ... if you can still find people who will let their guard down around you.

As we were friends once I will ask you again ... is this really the road you want to travel?
I take no joy in humaliating someone who was once a friend.

Your call kiddo

test
27 November, 2016, 10:53 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

I have already been proven a liar, seriously?
Where when and how might I ask?

3 recent examples:

It is like you are in a completly different reality from the rest of us, do these illusions of yours stay when you stop you meds or do they just continue?

Those screenshot you mentioned of me declaring war, now I would love to see those:) but I guess you wont be able to find them mysteriously

I don't have an SS of you declaring war, just the words my captain has spoken to me, as you have already seen the SS of.  She would have to provide that, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about your requests.

Can you accually back your words with proof or are they really as empty as people keep telling me?

I have given lots of examples of evidence so far (as you can see above along with my other posts), and you have given...promises of backing your words with proof instead of actually giving proof.  Feel free to start at any time.

Unlike you John I can at any given time back my words with proof .... I might not be liked but unlike you people can trust my words :)

A number of major points you have tried to make so far are blatent lies, and outside of my mix-up of why you messaged me (spy / fireball), my words ring true.  

Ask around ... if you can still find people who will let their guard down around you.

As we were friends once I will ask you again ... is this really the road you want to travel?
I take no joy in humaliating someone who was once a friend.

I'd ask you the same thing...

What's up with all the effort of trying to get Ratcoms in a war with Destiny? We have no issues with Ratcoms and I consdier Warhawk to be a friend both before and after his tenure with Unforgivens.

Your call kiddo

Sarah Walker
28 November, 2016, 4:31 AM UTC
Oh no , not another post with Test in the middle saying everyone tells lies 
test
28 November, 2016, 6:14 AM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

Oh no , not another post with Test in the middle saying everyone tells lies 

I find it funny that you make a post on the forums which is a lie stating that I'm saying "everyone tells lies".

I have supported my stance with evidence for each individual lie that DV has tried to boast about during his rants.

DV on the other hand has repeatedly been unable to bring the "proof" he speaks of, yet he's happy to lie in one sentence, and in another talk about all the proof he has...but is unable to show.   What a brilliant strategy...

Sarah Walker
28 November, 2016, 7:18 AM UTC

Why does everything need proof , when you got proven to be telling lies with screen shots it was all quickly brushed under the carpet and the subject changed 

who cares ?
Jezebel
28 November, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

Why does everything need proof , when you got proven to be telling lies with screen shots it was all quickly brushed under the carpet and the subject changed 

who cares ?
When you actually have a clue of what you are talking about is when you should make a comment otherwise why spam the topic?
Sarah Walker
28 November, 2016, 7:46 PM UTC

Awww come to Tests rescue have you , how nice of you , we was getting a little near to the bone there wasnt we haha 

Quick someone grab a sweeping brush :)
Skycooldude
29 November, 2016, 4:17 AM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

Awww come to Tests rescue have you , how nice of you , we was getting a little near to the bone there wasnt we haha 

Quick someone grab a sweeping brush :)

Hey Sarah, I think it would be wise to spend less time on the forums and a bit more time learning English, because your grammar is atrocious. Come back when you can type a grammatically correct sentence.

Focus especially on when to use "weren't" or "were" and "wasn't"  or "was" because from your last post its evident you don't know when to use them.
Sarah Walker
29 November, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC

Skycool 

Is that the best you can come up with ? i am hardly writing an essay for an english exam am i ?    what part of anything i wrote was too hard for you to understand ?  A nice attempt at changing the subject though , i bet u h8 text speak :)
Stewart_KT1
29 November, 2016, 11:29 AM UTC
I seen the change of topic but didnt hear a broom sweeping anything under the rug LOL
Noodle maker extreme
Timmyboy
29 November, 2016, 1:17 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

who cares ?
lol ignorance is bliss. Why don't you join the other 62 million Americans who don't know right from left and need their safe space because proof and evidence hurt your feelings? If you have no proof it is only an opinion at best which you have a lot of and there are enough sheep here to follow you at your word, even so there is proof telling otherwise....
King Timmmy's Destiny
Marcel Stokvis
29 November, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC

LOL I forgot this was even here ... silly me :)

I wont even quote you test, as your proof is quoting your own words ... right let that sink in for juuuuust a little moment
its like trump calling hillary crooked oh wait ... ah nm

I am not keen at pulling ratcoms into a war with destiny .... ask warhawk it is pleases you
When your captain threatend to hit ratcoms beacons I suggested to leave temporaly but they wouldnt let me.

I was getting mails from destiny at the same time letting me know they did not support raina or your words on this occasion ... dont trust me?
Again your lose ... http://prntscr.com/ddd4uw and my proof arent even my own words but your members words.

As for people not trusting you there is loads to choose from but I would likle to put this to bed and move on.
However I dislike being called a liar so here one of many http://prntscr.com/ddd7zn

test
30 November, 2016, 12:25 AM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

LOL I forgot this was even here ... silly me :)

I wont even quote you test, as your proof is quoting your own words ... right let that sink in for juuuuust a little moment 

Well look at that, you can't disprove anything, so your going with the "since test said it, it must not be true" position...brilliant, lol
Regardless of who spoke the words that disproved the lies you tried to spread, what came out of your mouth were lies, and the response given are still the truth.

its like trump calling hillary crooked oh wait ... ah nm

I am not keen at pulling ratcoms into a war with destiny .... ask warhawk it is pleases you
When your captain threatend to hit ratcoms beacons I suggested to leave temporaly but they wouldnt let me.

I was getting mails from destiny at the same time letting me know they did not support raina or your words on this occasion ... dont trust me?
Again your lose ... http://prntscr.com/ddd4uw and my proof arent even my own words but your members words.

As for people not trusting you there is loads to choose from but I would likle to put this to bed and move on.
However I dislike being called a liar so here one of many http://prntscr.com/ddd7zn

hahaha - that's quite possibly the worst group of SS's that I've ever seen. No names for who you're talking with or any other text surrounding the subjects that are talking about.

Any more "proof" out there for your claims?  Or do you just have more promises of proof that you aren't able to deliver on?
Sir Crusher
1 December, 2016, 6:09 AM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

test
1 December, 2016, 7:45 AM UTC
Sir Crusher said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Cheers :)
1666800 users registered; 33990 topics; 253780 posts; our newest member:mxqr