All Categories

Yo KT3

Yo KT3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 4, 2016, 12:1003/04/16

drackius said:

Kinda pathetic you patting yourself on the back for beating up a lvl 54 player for that was his and only his troops. 

Ask Roftie what happens when KT3 defends  LOL

And unlike you girlscouts at KT3 I am able to back up my words with proof

http://prntscr.com/ab2386

Like I said it was a former KT1 player that send his troops to die not Thor :P

As for the invitation .... uhm thx but no thx
Mar 4, 2016, 16:0103/04/16
01/27/15

I seldom if ever come to the forums. Face it, normally its threads like this with a bunch of chumps who think they are special because they can spend tons of money on a game, sitting on the forums giving each other a reach around. This particular one is a prime example. Im not impressed and have seen it countless times in the past. I been an online gamer since 2004 and forums are usually for the egotistical.

Yet today I had a message when I logged on to check it out, that I was mentioned here. Yep, and I will tell anyone that I hate Roftie with a passion, nor am I the only one who hates Roftie. My hatred for Roftie goes back around a year. The first half of last year as well as the last couple months of 2014 I was in and out of the hospital and on the operating table 8 times. Stormfall was my way of forgetting what was happening for a few hours a day. Roftie attacked me which wasnt a big deal. KT and KoC was battling and attacks was expected. Then he started mailing me in game telling me how I was a bad player, I was nothing, my league was nothing, and then bad mouthing my family until I blocked him. Roftie didnt know what I was going thru but that isnt the point. No one has the right to trash talk another player like that. It lacks honor and as far as I am concerned Roftie is honorless.

There is a few players I dont like but Roftie is the only one I hate. Dutch Viking I am not fond of but he is playing his game his way and I havent seen him trash talk anyone nor has anyone told me he has. Obeeron I am not a fan of either but I actually respect him a little. He will defend his league mates and there is honor in that. He calls people crotch rot but usually thats all the trash talking he does. Roftie on the other hand crossed the line of 
despicable

Yall can say what ya want for I doubt if I will be back. You can claim whatever you want Roftie but we both know the truth. You thrive on using words to ruin peoples games. You are not feared. No one is in awe of you, just contempt and hatred for you. 

To the rest of you, happy gaming and see you on the battlefields of stormfall.
Mar 4, 2016, 18:2403/04/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:31(edited)
07/14/14

I also would like some screen shots of Roftie vile text in game. I would like to check if not common balanced in game war taunts. If they are even close to fries I will be upset. I have heard alot about these vile Roftie texts, but never seen any. Important to me to know more so please assist me.

Thank you all in KT3 and destiny for great fun flame wars.

Do not talk about inappropriate topics, m'lord!
I gave you a hand full of fries instead.

Mar 4, 2016, 18:4303/04/16
mindful said:

I also would like some screen shots of Roftie vile text in game. I would like to check if not common balanced in game war taunts. If they are even close to mom-sex-VD I will be upset. I have heard alot about these vile Roftie texts, but never seen any. Important to me to know more so please assist me.

Thank you all in KT3 and destiny for great fun flame wars. 
Dont forget the KT3 hunter league !!!
Mar 4, 2016, 22:5603/04/16
Mar 4, 2016, 22:58(edited)
12/18/14

drackius said:

Kinda pathetic you patting yourself on the back for beating up a lvl 54 player for that was his and only his troops. 

Ask Roftie what happens when KT3 defends  LOL

Sorry but there was no way those were a level 54's troops, admit DV made a tactical move by luring your defense out into a weaker castle.  Everyone knows attacking a castle with full forts that is actively being defended is not a good idea.

ooops sorry just commenting on what I see here ... yup I am neutral :)
Mar 6, 2016, 17:4303/06/16

I think I got the lvl 54's troops now

http://prnt.sc/abyy3l

http://prnt.sc/abyyb9

Btw KT3 ... did you miss my war request, or are you seriously scared to accept a war request from 1 guy against your full league ?

Comon girlscouts ... time to grow a pair !!!

Mar 7, 2016, 14:0903/07/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:33(edited)
07/30/14

Chopdoc said:

I seldom if ever come to the forums. Face it, normally its threads like this with a bunch of chumps who think they are special because they can spend tons of money on a game, sitting on the forums giving each other a reach around. This particular one is a prime example. Im not impressed and have seen it countless times in the past. I been an online gamer since 2004 and forums are usually for the egotistical.

Yet today I had a message when I logged on to check it out, that I was mentioned here. Yep, and I will tell anyone that I hate Roftie with a passion, nor am I the only one who hates Roftie. My hatred for Roftie goes back around a year. The first half of last year as well as the last couple months of 2014 I was in and out of the hospital and on the operating table 8 times. Stormfall was my way of forgetting what was happening for a few hours a day. Roftie attacked me which wasnt a big deal. First lie as I didnt attack you youre league attacked me as we were batling KT.

KT and KoC was battling and attacks was expected. Then he started mailing me in game telling me how I was a bad player, I was nothing, my league was nothing, and then bad mouthing my family until I blocked him.Second lie you fb'ed me and i taunted you saying you were a coward for not openly attacking me as your friend Validus did because he lost about 3mill off and all you could do was fb. Roftie didnt know what I was going thru but that isnt the point. No one has the right to trash talk another player like that.BUT YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO DO THIS 

http://prnt.sc/aaywsr

It lacks honor and as far as I am concerned Roftie is honorless.How honorable is that??

There is a few players I dont like but Roftie is the only one I hate. Dutch Viking I am not fond of but he is playing his game his way and I havent seen him trash talk anyone nor has anyone told me he has. Obeeron I am not a fan of either but I actually respect him a little. He will defend his league mates and there is honor in that. He calls people crotch rot but usually thats all the trash talking he does. Roftie on the other hand crossed the line of 
despicable

Yall can say what ya want for I doubt if I will be back. You can claim whatever you want Roftie but we both know the truth. I know i have called you file stuff like coward and chicken leg but never have i spoken about your family AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT TRUTH. You thrive on using words to ruin peoples games. You are not feared. No one is in awe of you, just contempt and hatred for you. 

To the rest of you, happy gaming and see you on the battlefields of stormfall.

Mar 8, 2016, 13:5003/08/16
Mar 8, 2016, 13:52(edited)
02/16/15

Dutch Viking you forgot one link  

http://prnt.sc/acg11x 

Mar 8, 2016, 15:1303/08/16

Khaleesi said:

Dutch Viking you forgot one link  

http://prnt.sc/acg11x 

ROFL you really arent the smartest one are you ??

I gave you that link :P

Also I left Destiny cos I was leaving the game.

I felt bad hitting DR again no matter howmuch fun it is to hit them so I decided on KT3 as my farewell party.

You let yourself be lured into buying over 200 fireballs for a player that was leaving the game

Joke is on you AGAIN !!!!

Mar 8, 2016, 15:2203/08/16

Since I know you wont take my word for it I will (unlike you) back them up with proof ... yet again :P

My chat with plarium .... http://prntscr.com/acp6ca

My post on the Destiny fb page ... http://prntscr.com/acp6vd

I stopped paying for this game weeks ago lol I had fun killing your troops and had my defence (yes just my OWN defence) out at all times during the past 3 weeks ... except for those 200+ fireballs KT3 hardly did anything to impress.

But pls keep bragging :)

Mar 8, 2016, 15:2303/08/16
02/16/15
Good luck with your future plans then :)
Mar 8, 2016, 15:2803/08/16
Mar 8, 2016, 15:29(edited)

I only observe when find a paying player  the impossible happens to destroy everything by same person in too many other castles with improbable pay for fbs troops and relative damage

but this is fun building a good story

Nov 23, 2016, 20:3711/23/16
05/10/16
Old school post that could use some updating? I believe Destiny lost two beacons during the derby! Guess someone might want to bring the Viking Back?
Nov 24, 2016, 02:5811/24/16
06/29/14

crayzys said:

Old school post that could use some updating? I believe Destiny lost two beacons during the derby! Guess someone might want to bring the Viking Back?

I find it interesting that you found now of all times to post in a thread labeled KT3 that was last talked about back in march to bring up a random tangent about part of what happened to Destiny during some derby...

Maybe you missed it, but KT 4 was completely wiped off the map by Destiny, that might be more relevant seeing as it is (or was?) apart of the KT family that sent us a war request.

And by the way did you actually do any fighting or are you just another random person on the forums ranting and raving about all the things you aren't doing?

Then again, maybe your name says it all...

Nov 24, 2016, 18:1411/24/16
crayzys said:

I was called?
Nov 24, 2016, 18:5011/24/16
10/07/14

dutch good to see ya back m8 its been  boreing in here with out you :p

Nov 26, 2016, 17:0611/26/16

test said:

crayzys said:

I find it interesting that you found now of all times to post in a thread labeled KT3 that was last talked about back in march to bring up a random tangent about part of what happened to Destiny during some derby...

Maybe you missed it, but KT 4 was completely wiped off the map by Destiny, that might be more relevant seeing as it is (or was?) apart of the KT family that sent us a war request.

And by the way did you actually do any fighting or are you just another random person on the forums ranting and raving about all the things you aren't doing?

Then again, maybe your name says it all...

I think destiny is out looking for a fight ... 31 fireballs impressive

yet Raina lacked the balls to send a raid, what a shame

http://prntscr.com/dc2ohq

Nov 27, 2016, 15:0311/27/16
Nov 27, 2016, 15:05(edited)
06/29/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV, you changed your name to User Deleted then declared war on Destiny when you logged into your account to find out you got fireballed by Raina.

What I see by knowing you got fireballed 31 times is that our players are smart enough to not run their offense into a castle with level 5 walls and someone whining on the forums about that strategy.

Now all you do is go running around to everyone saying "Destiny is out looking for a fight" to anyone that will listen.  

Funny when the other half of your story is brought to light just how silly you really look. 

What a shame...

Nov 27, 2016, 15:2811/27/16

test said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

DV, you changed your name to User Deleted then declared war on Destiny when you logged into your account to find out you got fireballed by Raina.

What I see by knowing you got fireballed 31 times is that our players are smart enough to not run their offense into a castle with level 5 walls and someone whining on the forums about that strategy.

Now all you do is go running around to everyone saying "Destiny is out looking for a fight" to anyone that will listen.  

Funny when the other half of your story is brought to light just how silly you really look. 

What a shame...

Ohhhhh the chief replies :)

Raina fireballed me yesterday.
I undid the delete 4 days ago, my name was changed from user deleted to DV 4 days ago.
I had a paragon on and joined an active league.

Now that I countered your lies ... would you like me to post the accual conversation, the promises and threats that were made?
I wasnt the one that promised to hit beacons, nor was I the one that got all aggressive and defensive.

I was the one looking for an apology, instead I got told "test" would love to go to war with you.
I was told the brave "test" fireballed me aswell while I was user deleted ... uhm wrong again, you tried to spy and failed.

I know I am not one of the most liked players on the server, roftie might be one of the most hated but you my friend are one of the least trusted players on this server.
Not everyone might admid it here but NO ONE  trusts you ... tbh I would much rather not be liked then not be trusted.

Nov 27, 2016, 17:2111/27/16
06/29/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Ohhhhh the chief replies :)

Raina fireballed me yesterday.
I undid the delete 4 days ago, my name was changed from user deleted to DV 4 days ago.
I had a paragon on and joined an active league.

I was told you declared war on Destiny because you were fireballed while under the name of user deleted.

Now that I countered your lies ... would you like me to post the accual conversation, the promises and threats that were made?
I wasnt the one that promised to hit beacons, nor was I the one that got all aggressive and defensive.

I was the one looking for an apology, instead I got told "test" would love to go to war with you.
I was told the brave "test" fireballed me aswell while I was user deleted ... uhm wrong again, you tried to spy and failed.

My mistake on the fireball part, I was wrong, it was a spy instead. I had tried to spy a user deleted castle with 1 spy and you mailed me a while later asking why I tried to spy you.  I did remember doing something that caused you to mail me, apparently it wasn't a fireball.

Yes, I did say I would be glad to go to war with you, IF you had declared war on Destiny.

Omitting the facts of the whole convo and leaving out the reason why I would love to go to war with you clearly proves my point about you and your propaganda. 

Yet again, it's sure a different convo when the whole context is brought to light.

I know I am not one of the most liked players on the server, roftie might be one of the most hated but you my friend are one of the least trusted players on this server.
Not everyone might admid it here but NO ONE  trusts you ... tbh I would much rather not be liked then not be trusted.

Using broad generalities "NO ONE" is also a blatent lie and another apparent attempt at your propaganda.

I'll take a moment and disprove that lie since you brought it up:

Do my captains trust me?  Yes.  Do the people that aren't alts in my league trust me?  Yes.  Do many other allies and non allies across the server trust me?  Yes.    Look how easy you are to disprove, shout and yell on the forums all you want about no one trusting me, it's simply not true.

There are certainly many that don't trust me, and that's not because I don't have proof behind nearly everything that I say and do - I can only assume it's because they are upset at being called out when they lie (just like you), and their reaction is to pull out the 2 year old card and say:  nuh uh, your a liar, no one trusts you...

Big move there DV, go ahead and keep yelling and lying, you're doing a great job of showing your true character.