All Categories

Yo KT3

Yo KT3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 29, 2016, 17:0502/29/16
03/08/15

"Is this the way you look at women? Like a mermaid and a cooking slave for you?"

Farmville.... cooking.... cooking troops maybe? but i guess Khaleesi has to make it personal :) I have seen many offensive points and defensive points from Dutch Viking, and wow he is having a blast (not your fireballs), will take me a while to catch up with his offense ranking again since he left. Soldier on and enjoy your time here

Feb 29, 2016, 21:0302/29/16
Feb 29, 2016, 21:04(edited)

Khaleesi said:

Interesting to read that it seems like Dutch Viking left Destiny, so that Destiny could add def in Dutch Viking castle, In that way Destiny could do an "out of box" warfare with KT leagues in the "peace and Nap" period . 

Dutch Viking have only been defending the whole event and just sent out some pikemen and paladins on fake raids and sieges. 

So the whole plan was to get knight templar members to attack Dutch Viking with a castle full of Destiny and maybe Anarchy members def.

Dutch Viking is so afraid of losing his units so that def can`t only be his :) 

Interesting but false lol, gotta agree with Test there ... you are prob not the smartest one out there Khaleesi

1. I dont need a league to take on KT3, you guys/girls are a joke.

2. Prob lost more troops over the past 2 weeks then you ever had in total Khaleesi

3. I attacked aswell but I am pretty sure your members might be a little bit to ashamed to post them :P

LOL I stopped counting after fireball nr 70 your silly league dropped on my castle, I am pretty sure I earned a medal there somewhere right plarium ??

Mar 1, 2016, 02:0703/01/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14
All this talk of mermaids and cooking has gotten me hor hungry :)
Mar 1, 2016, 06:4003/01/16

Kvothe said:

All this talk of mermaids and cooking has gotten me hor hungry :)

Rofl ... iirc you were always hor uhm hungry :)
Mar 2, 2016, 08:2903/02/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:21(edited)
07/30/14

Khaleesi said:

Want me to add you to my prayers as well Jezebel? 

Maybe do a little prayer for yourself seeing as you believe all the chairs you talk.

My fruit deposit is almost empty; moving onto furniture!

Let's keep it clean.
Mar 2, 2016, 22:1403/02/16

It is clear now KT3 are a bunch of girls who have no clue hoe to play the game.

Only 3 players in that league that had anything to show but fireballs

KT should drop their girl scout division
Mar 3, 2016, 13:0703/03/16
07/30/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

It is clear now KT3 are a bunch of girls who have no clue hoe to play the game.

Only 3 players in that league that had anything to show but fireballs

KT should drop their girl scout division

You have a better chance of getting an invite from kt3 than KT dumping them.

I think Aarons childish rants amuses the KT people and since the days of old amusement has been a feature much sought after.
Mar 3, 2016, 22:1503/03/16
11/12/14
Lol, If Marcel have a lot of units maybe he could take beocons of KT3 and shows his muscle, because just attack castle evryone here can do that :D
Mar 4, 2016, 04:5503/04/16
07/30/14

Edilio Lazaro Lazaro said:

Lol, If Marcel have a lot of units maybe he could take beocons of KT3 and shows his muscle, because just attack castle evryone here can do that :D

Edilio

If everyone here could why cant kt3??

Maybe stick to Bilskirnir and let Marcel stick to what he likes best

Mar 4, 2016, 05:5703/04/16
07/30/14

http://prntscr.com/aaywsr

I just received this in the mail.

These guys just cant go any lower.

Very mature chodoc ,shame you cant be a grown up.

Mar 4, 2016, 07:0603/04/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:25(edited)
03/04/16

roftie said:

You telling anyone to be mature, really roftie? Face it, you are one of the most hated players on Stormfall and it has nothing to do with your military awe or any awesome player abilities (which you have none of either) . Its all about you being a concieted potato. Many dont like Obeeron but I dont know of anyone who actually hates him. Same with Dutch Viking and a few others. They might not be liked but they are not hated, You Roftie are hated by many and you have only yourself to thank for that. You attack someone which is fine, its how the game is played. Yet thats not good enough for you. Then you like to taunt them, belittle them, insult them, insult their families and you get very vile when you do it until people flat out hate you. The majority of people in Stormfall that I know who had any run ins with you have you blocked because of how abrasive and abusive you are.

You do not have the right to tell anyone or even question anyone on maturity. Not after the way you have been abusive and mistreated others. 

And BTW, just who are you kidding. No one mailed you anything. You openly bragged many times while you was in KoC about the spy alt accounts you have in the KT leagues. 

The furniture was too expensive, potatoes aren't!

Let's not insult others. It's not a good way to communicate!
Mar 4, 2016, 07:4103/04/16

drackius said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

oops

http://prntscr.com/aa18ke

Wait wait wait wait.... you forgot to tell the best part. 

http://prntscr.com/aaxuom

http://prntscr.com/aaxuyd

http://prntscr.com/aaxv2q

Now lets look at this. A lvl 84 such as yourself attacked a level 54..... with crummy walls.......and took that kind of losses......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those troops didnt belong to a lvl 54 player, so all I see is smart play killing your coiners troops in a low lvl defence castle.

Seriously you brag about being lured in a trap ????

LOL !!!!!
Mar 4, 2016, 11:5203/04/16
07/30/14

drackius said:

roftie said:

You telling anyone to be mature, really roftie? Face it, you are one of the most hated players on Stormfall and it has nothing to do with your military awe or any awesome player abilities (which you have none of either) . Its all about you being a concieted prick. Many dont like Obeeron but I dont know of anyone who actually hates him. Same with Dutch Viking and a few others. They might not be liked but they are not hated, You Roftie are hated by many and you have only yourself to thank for that. You attack someone which is fine, its how the game is played. Yet thats not good enough for you. Then you like to taunt them, belittle them, insult them, insult their families and you get very vile when you do it until people flat out hate you. The majority of people in Stormfall that I know who had any run ins with you have you blocked because of how abrasive and abusive you are.

You do not have the right to tell anyone or even question anyone on maturity. Not after the way you have been abusive and mistreated others. 

And BTW, just who are you kidding. No one mailed you anything. You openly bragged many times while you was in KoC about the spy alt accounts you have in the KT leagues. 

Please be so kind as to just show me one peace of evidence to back up this claim of yours up here. that is a story kt3 fabricates and sells to all.

I guess you will find an excuse for everything each and every player in your league does wrong.

Its expected.

Mar 4, 2016, 11:5403/04/16
03/04/16

Kinda pathetic you patting yourself on the back for beating up a lvl 54 player for that was his and only his troops. 

Ask Roftie what happens when KT3 defends  LOL

Mar 4, 2016, 11:5703/04/16
03/04/16
roftie said:

Please be so kind as to just show me one peace of evidence to back up this claim of yours up here. that is a story kt3 fabricates and sells to all.

I guess you will find an excuse for everything each and every player in your league does wrong.

Its expected.

The amount of people who hate you for those exact reasons is proof enough. 
Mar 4, 2016, 12:0403/04/16

drackius said:

Kinda pathetic you patting yourself on the back for beating up a lvl 54 player for that was his and only his troops. 

Ask Roftie what happens when KT3 defends  LOL

Weird ... I recieved confirmation from the player whos defence it was ... former KT1 only just joined you 2ish weeks ago.

You girls cant play, you have lousy stats a big mouth

And as it seems now are a bunch of liars aswell :)