Yo KT3

93 Replies
test
29 February, 2016, 2:59 AM UTC

Khaleesi said:


Interesting to read that it seems like Dutch Viking left Destiny, so that Destiny could add def in Dutch Viking castle, In that way Destiny could do an "out of box" warfare with KT leagues in the "peace and Nap" period . 

Dutch Viking have only been defending the whole event and just sent out some pikemen and paladins on fake raids and sieges. 

So the whole plan was to get knight templar members to attack Dutch Viking with a castle full of Destiny and maybe Anarchy members def.

Dutch Viking is so afraid of losing his units so that def can`t only be his :) 

Again, you show off just how truly ignorant you really are.  If you knew anything about the game, you would realize that his SS shows proves that he got all the points in the battle, which means he defended by himself.

UTC +0:00
2
Timmyboy
29 February, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

"Is this the way you look at women? Like a mermaid and a cooking slave for you?"


Farmville.... cooking.... cooking troops maybe? but i guess Khaleesi has to make it personal :) I have seen many offensive points and defensive points from Dutch Viking, and wow he is having a blast (not your fireballs), will take me a while to catch up with his offense ranking again since he left. Soldier on and enjoy your time here


King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
1
Marcel Stokvis
29 February, 2016, 9:03 PM UTC

Khaleesi said:


Interesting to read that it seems like Dutch Viking left Destiny, so that Destiny could add def in Dutch Viking castle, In that way Destiny could do an "out of box" warfare with KT leagues in the "peace and Nap" period . 

Dutch Viking have only been defending the whole event and just sent out some pikemen and paladins on fake raids and sieges. 

So the whole plan was to get knight templar members to attack Dutch Viking with a castle full of Destiny and maybe Anarchy members def.

Dutch Viking is so afraid of losing his units so that def can`t only be his :) 


Interesting but false lol, gotta agree with Test there ... you are prob not the smartest one out there Khaleesi


1. I dont need a league to take on KT3, you guys/girls are a joke.

2. Prob lost more troops over the past 2 weeks then you ever had in total Khaleesi

3. I attacked aswell but I am pretty sure your members might be a little bit to ashamed to post them :P


LOL I stopped counting after fireball nr 70 your silly league dropped on my castle, I am pretty sure I earned a medal there somewhere right plarium ??


Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
1
Kvothe
1 March, 2016, 2:07 AM UTC
All this talk of mermaids and cooking has gotten me hor hungry :)
UTC +0:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
1 March, 2016, 6:40 AM UTC

Kvothe said:


All this talk of mermaids and cooking has gotten me hor hungry :)

Rofl ... iirc you were always hor uhm hungry :)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
1 March, 2016, 10:31 PM UTC

oops


http://prntscr.com/aa18ke

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
1
Nefer Nefergod
2 March, 2016, 4:14 AM UTC
you must have some mean defense 
私はバーチャルだから私を離れさせない
UTC -7:00
0
Roftie
2 March, 2016, 8:29 AM UTC

Khaleesi said:


Want me to add you to my prayers as well Jezebel? 

Maybe do a little prayer for yourself seeing as you believe all the chairs you talk.

My fruit deposit is almost empty; moving onto furniture!

Let's keep it clean.
UTC +0:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
2 March, 2016, 10:14 PM UTC

It is clear now KT3 are a bunch of girls who have no clue hoe to play the game.

Only 3 players in that league that had anything to show but fireballs


KT should drop their girl scout division
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
0
Roftie
3 March, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


It is clear now KT3 are a bunch of girls who have no clue hoe to play the game.

Only 3 players in that league that had anything to show but fireballs


KT should drop their girl scout division

You have a better chance of getting an invite from kt3 than KT dumping them.

I think Aarons childish rants amuses the KT people and since the days of old amusement has been a feature much sought after.
UTC +0:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
3 March, 2016, 6:40 PM UTC

Nother bunch of KT3 troops went down ...



http://prntscr.com/aas2ci

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
0
Edilio Lazaro Lazaro
3 March, 2016, 10:15 PM UTC
Lol, If Marcel have a lot of units maybe he could take beocons of KT3 and shows his muscle, because just attack castle evryone here can do that :D
UTC +0:00
0
Roftie
4 March, 2016, 4:55 AM UTC

Edilio Lazaro Lazaro said:


Lol, If Marcel have a lot of units maybe he could take beocons of KT3 and shows his muscle, because just attack castle evryone here can do that :D

Edilio

If everyone here could why cant kt3??

Maybe stick to Bilskirnir and let Marcel stick to what he likes best

UTC +0:00
0
Roftie
4 March, 2016, 5:57 AM UTC

http://prntscr.com/aaywsr

I just received this in the mail.

These guys just cant go any lower.

Very mature chodoc ,shame you cant be a grown up.

UTC +0:00
0
Geaorge
4 March, 2016, 7:06 AM UTC

roftie said:


http://prntscr.com/aaywsr

I just received this in the mail.

These guys just cant go any lower.

Very mature chodoc ,shame you cant be a grown up.


You telling anyone to be mature, really roftie? Face it, you are one of the most hated players on Stormfall and it has nothing to do with your military awe or any awesome player abilities (which you have none of either) . Its all about you being a concieted potato. Many dont like Obeeron but I dont know of anyone who actually hates him. Same with Dutch Viking and a few others. They might not be liked but they are not hated, You Roftie are hated by many and you have only yourself to thank for that. You attack someone which is fine, its how the game is played. Yet thats not good enough for you. Then you like to taunt them, belittle them, insult them, insult their families and you get very vile when you do it until people flat out hate you. The majority of people in Stormfall that I know who had any run ins with you have you blocked because of how abrasive and abusive you are.

You do not have the right to tell anyone or even question anyone on maturity. Not after the way you have been abusive and mistreated others. 


And BTW, just who are you kidding. No one mailed you anything. You openly bragged many times while you was in KoC about the spy alt accounts you have in the KT leagues. 

The furniture was too expensive, potatoes aren't!

Let's not insult others. It's not a good way to communicate!
UTC +6:00
0
Geaorge
4 March, 2016, 7:27 AM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


oops


http://prntscr.com/aa18ke

Wait wait wait wait.... you forgot to tell the best part. 


http://prntscr.com/aaxuom

http://prntscr.com/aaxuyd

http://prntscr.com/aaxv2q


Now lets look at this. A lvl 84 such as yourself attacked a level 54..... with crummy walls.......and took that kind of losses......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

UTC +6:00
0
Marcel Stokvis
4 March, 2016, 7:41 AM UTC

drackius said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


oops


http://prntscr.com/aa18ke

Wait wait wait wait.... you forgot to tell the best part. 


http://prntscr.com/aaxuom

http://prntscr.com/aaxuyd

http://prntscr.com/aaxv2q


Now lets look at this. A lvl 84 such as yourself attacked a level 54..... with crummy walls.......and took that kind of losses......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Those troops didnt belong to a lvl 54 player, so all I see is smart play killing your coiners troops in a low lvl defence castle.

Seriously you brag about being lured in a trap ????





LOL !!!!!
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
1
Roftie
4 March, 2016, 11:52 AM UTC

drackius said:


roftie said:


http://prntscr.com/aaywsr

I just received this in the mail.

These guys just cant go any lower.

Very mature chodoc ,shame you cant be a grown up.


You telling anyone to be mature, really roftie? Face it, you are one of the most hated players on Stormfall and it has nothing to do with your military awe or any awesome player abilities (which you have none of either) . Its all about you being a concieted prick. Many dont like Obeeron but I dont know of anyone who actually hates him. Same with Dutch Viking and a few others. They might not be liked but they are not hated, You Roftie are hated by many and you have only yourself to thank for that. You attack someone which is fine, its how the game is played. Yet thats not good enough for you. Then you like to taunt them, belittle them, insult them, insult their families and you get very vile when you do it until people flat out hate you. The majority of people in Stormfall that I know who had any run ins with you have you blocked because of how abrasive and abusive you are.

You do not have the right to tell anyone or even question anyone on maturity. Not after the way you have been abusive and mistreated others. 


And BTW, just who are you kidding. No one mailed you anything. You openly bragged many times while you was in KoC about the spy alt accounts you have in the KT leagues. 

Please be so kind as to just show me one peace of evidence to back up this claim of yours up here. that is a story kt3 fabricates and sells to all.

I guess you will find an excuse for everything each and every player in your league does wrong.

Its expected.


 
UTC +0:00
0
Geaorge
4 March, 2016, 11:54 AM UTC

Kinda pathetic you patting yourself on the back for beating up a lvl 54 player for that was his and only his troops. 


Ask Roftie what happens when KT3 defends  LOL

UTC +6:00
0
Geaorge
4 March, 2016, 11:57 AM UTC
roftie said:

Please be so kind as to just show me one peace of evidence to back up this claim of yours up here. that is a story kt3 fabricates and sells to all.

I guess you will find an excuse for everything each and every player in your league does wrong.

Its expected.


 
The amount of people who hate you for those exact reasons is proof enough. 
UTC +6:00
0
1778309 users registered; 48094 topics; 286246 posts; our newest member:qeojaifo