Suggest your own Tournament Ideas

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 24, 2016, 15:2402/24/16
01/06/15

Tournaments are special quests in which you battle together with fellow Lords and Ladies to complete global objectives. There are Beacon Conquests, PvP Warfare, Battleground Tournament, Development Race, Experience Exhibition and Hamlet Harvest Tournaments.

My Lords and Ladies, which one is your favorite? You can also suggest your own Tournament ideas so that we can discuss them here. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2016, 16:0302/24/16
Feb 24, 2016, 16:06(edited)
06/22/14

Experience exhibition

With Multiplier 
Feb 24, 2016, 16:4802/24/16

Buy sapphires league tournament.

Feb 24, 2016, 17:1302/24/16

Siege tournament.

Raid tournament.

Trade tournament.

Spend your sapphires tournament.

Darkening tournament.

Summon wraiths tournament.

Collect tribute tournament.

Free giveaway of your food to Lord Oberon to stop the famine tournament.

Spy tournament.

Feb 24, 2016, 17:5502/24/16
02/24/15
quests tournament-including all types of quests( dayly, league, personal events)
Feb 29, 2016, 17:0402/29/16
08/20/15
dworka777 said:

Siege tournament. (Make it a League level Tournament for a single day, at the beginning of a week so it doesn't impact the weekly ranking contest? I can imagine the screaming that would come from the ranking's players on this though.)

Raid tournament. (League total raids? There is already the weekly rankings for the solo player score)

Trade tournament. (Do you mean on the market, or directly? and would that be for total, or number of trades?)

Spend your sapphires tournament.  (LoL! but I thought that was what the Fortress's were for?)

Darkening tournament. (Leaves too many players totally out, would only benefit the large beacon leagues)

Summon wraiths tournament. (This has potential, but it would have to be a League Tournament - there is a limit to how many wraiths you can summon daily, and you can only have 50 yourself unless you've researched that in the Obelisk. It would be one way to increase everyone's Friend count)

Collect tribute tournament. (Already part of the weekly rankings for solo, would have to be League?)

Free giveaway of your food to Lord Oberon to stop the famine tournament. (If you're not at a negative food production rate, you're not recruiting hard enough, so bring on the famine!)

Spy tournament. (This has potential, even small players could get in on this - and just think about all the fun this could stir up!)

Mar 4, 2016, 22:2403/04/16

I do like the idea of a raid tournament. As a solo (+milestone) and a league tournament. Give them all.

That there is a weekly ranking for it doesn't matter. Because to get in the top 10 of the weekly's you shouldn't have a job or go to school :-) I did it once and damn what a time it took that week. But I really do like that idea. It would also be a tournament in which is doesn't matter if you are a coiner or not. So it would be fair to everyone.

I never understood the interest in sieging besides the couple of fiefs you can have or just to irritate someone. But why would you siege a bunch of low lvl castles?? So I wouldn't care much about that. But hey, why not.

Maybe something like a train units tournament. But that would be a really nice one for coiners, so maybe don't do this one.

Mar 5, 2016, 16:5603/05/16
06/22/14
Does this lead anywhere?