All Categories

Castle defense bonus overpowered

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 23, 2016, 22:0402/23/16
01/11/16

According to the guide to game, 100 castle defense bonus equals 1% added to all units. Well the people who have level 5 walls with all the improvements in castle are well overpowered. This is such a bad game balance. Please look at this, as this is serious balance issue. I know you want to make money, but overpowered defense with castle defense bonus is not balance. Not to mention sending reinforcements to friend or people in leagues castle is already a huge disadvantage. Such bad development to this game. If this don't change i spam the web with a 1 of 5 star rating for game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2016, 01:3602/24/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14
I don't think that the walls of overpowered, neither or the improvements, yes they give a huge bonus but in general offense > defense. It is uncommon to see a player with 10mil defense, but common for one with 50mil offense. I would like to hear DJmoody's perspective on this personally. If walls are so overpowered I would suggest you invest some tournament rewards into them :)
Feb 24, 2016, 02:2102/24/16
06/22/14

Maybe reading other threads could help in this situation. More experience is always good, too. Finally, after all investments in walls every try with decreasing their power is impossible.

In this game from start off has advantage 3:1 against def. Only after hard work, without using money, about 12-16 months is needed to balance that advantage (CDB should be about 20K).

About league support: it's true that league could support def in castle. If castle has low CDB it would be very risky for any league member, so they will loose many units. From same perspective, attacker has same opportunity to be supported if his teammates are ready to sacrifice their troops, as defenders are.