Hamlet Debacle Forgotton?

5 Replies
djmoody
20 February, 2016, 12:54 PM UTC

Has the hamlet debacle been forgotton?

Plarium destroyed PvP by replacing perfectly good settlements with the utterly horrible and poorly thought out hamlets. This was pointed out repeatedly by players at the time. It's all gone quiet and no sign of change.

Here are the occupied hamlets 150+ miles within my castle right now:

Yes - three whole hamlets.

Is this getting changed or are you busy building the next sapphire extractor (aka Fortressess)? Believe it or not we actually need some things to do in the game outside of press "buy" on the credit card.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Mehnslayer
20 February, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC
I can assure you that the feedback on hamlets hasn't died off. As for them changing it, I can only say hopefully. 
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Gadheras
20 February, 2016, 2:46 PM UTC

Oh, we are not running out of any good debacle anytime soon. The current debacle is about Fortress's. In Stormfall we don't resolve one debacle, no Sir, the power to be strive to make more of them. 
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
22 February, 2016, 1:34 AM UTC

@djmoody: You're lucky 

djmoody
24 February, 2016, 1:15 AM UTC
You beat my screenshot lol.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Drogar61
24 February, 2016, 1:57 AM UTC
djmoody said:

You beat my screenshot lol.
It wasn't really hard 
1722675 users registered; 42828 topics; 272238 posts; our newest member:piwomofe