All Categories

Can't change league settings

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 14, 2016, 12:2102/14/16

Hi there,

I've skimmed through the threads and haven't seen this issue presented so far.

I was only allowed to change the league settings at the beginning but, as we've grown, some adjustments are needed, which I'm unable to make.

Here is the error message I keep getting:

Needles to say, that reloading the page and polishing my armor don't solve the problem. 

Any ideas?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2016, 17:1902/14/16
04/10/15

have u tried with another browser ?

try it and if continue please send a ticket to support here link

beside, i will try to ask and pass this theme further

Regards
Feb 14, 2016, 21:3602/14/16

Juglar del Viento said:

have u tried with another browser ?

try it and if continue please send a ticket to support here link

beside, i will try to ask and pass this theme further

Regards

Hi Juglar,

Thanks, but it didn't work. Tried it with Safari, Chrome & Firefox. I'm getting the same error message. Will send a ticket.
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 15, 2016, 14:3402/15/16
01/06/15

Greetings lady Fortuneteller! 

Could you please write the steps to reproduce this issue? What are you trying to change or adjust exactly?
Feb 15, 2016, 14:4402/15/16

Lord Oberon said:

Greetings lady Fortuneteller! 

Could you please write the steps to reproduce this issue? What are you trying to change or adjust exactly?

Dear Lord Oberon,

Basically, it won't let me modify anything in League settings.

Steps:

1 - Open Embassy - My League

2 - Click on 'League settings'

3 - Change value in 'Required level'

4 - Click on 'Post'

But this is just one thing out of many: I can't close the Academy either, and  I'm unable to change league description. I get the same error message you see above. I submitted a ticket today. Would that help you if I sent your Lordship the ticket number?

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 15, 2016, 15:0502/15/16
01/06/15
Thank you for the bug report. The issue will be looked into. I'll post here as soon as I know anything. No need for the ticket number, I've managed to reproduce the issue.
Mar 3, 2016, 10:5803/03/16

I can get into the embassy and into the settings, but they do not change as marked. While not the same issue, it does follow. When I selected stats only be available to marshal and captains, it appeared to have accepted, but I am informed that all officers of any rank still have access. They have sent me screen shots as proof they can also see what we do. I have selected that troops not be withdrawn from beacon without clearing it, yet it is still done on a regular basis. There was one other setting that appeared to be available, but it hasn't worked and I cannot remember right now what it is. Why do we get the appearance of these controls if we are not actually making the changes we select? Having alts as spies in my league I cannot prevent. I will not boot a good player by mistake, so unless given some valid proof can only speculate who it is and try to keep them from having access to important information. Are the settings fake for everyone, or just mine?

Thanks for your consideration!
Mar 3, 2016, 11:1603/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
Crazy as far as I am aware you are the only one with this issue. So with that said you would need to contact the help desk as I am unable to reproduce the issue and or provide a response
Mar 3, 2016, 13:4703/03/16
Okay. A bit disappointed to hear it is another glitch, with the chats working intermittently the past few days and the other bugs, but nice to know that it isn't the way it is working for others, hence a possibility of it working for us!  Thanks for your time. Now I wish I had done that long ago. Just assumed that is the way it is.