All Categories

PvP points for defending FB's

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 14, 2016, 02:3702/14/16
12/05/14

I've noticed that you get PvP points for getting hit by fireballs.  This is my question:

If you are firebombed at your own castle, can you wind up with greater rewards than the player who is firebombing you for the same number of sapphires?  For instance, he spends 500 sapphires on a fireball.  He gets X number of PvP points for hitting your forces.  You revive 30% of your forces for free using your infirmary.  You then revive 500 sapphires worth of units.  You also get X number of PvP points for your forces getting hit.  Is there a scenario where the person getting hit would end up with more than the person who did the hitting even after subtracting his losses?

I haven't done the calculations, and I'm afraid to do so (I don't want to get hit by a bunch of fireballs only to find out I'm losing more than I gain).  But perhaps somebody out there has?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2016, 03:3602/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14
Interesting question, I would like the answer as well, I guess it depends on the units that die
Feb 14, 2016, 10:0002/14/16

I had in reinforcing the troops on friend castle, 5 dark undead dragons 5 imperial u undead dragons  5 u dragons + minor other troops, well when hit with fbs i did not take points and they died before the best troops..... deaths each hit 1/5-0/5-0/5 second hit 1/4-0/5-0/5 third 1/3-0/5- 0/5-0/5, this is out of any scheme and hopefully makes you understand how this game works... total lose for hit around 20k defence...... bonus castle not count and I had the impression also lost arts do not count

THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT TROOPS DIE  :)  this is how the game goes

Feb 14, 2016, 10:3102/14/16
01/12/15

Fireball does 12600 damage each. Fortifications will not help at all. As for lost arts, I'm not sure.

Undead dragon has def average of ~881.25 each. One fireball will kill ~14 undead dragon. With 30% revival you still lost 10. To revive them you'll need 550 sapphires. This is if lost arts is not counted.

You can do the same calculation on others.

Feb 14, 2016, 10:3902/14/16
06/22/14

Plarium wants only one thing - your money. On one or another way. Spend money and buy FBs, or spend money and revive your lost.

There are several threads where talked about that and final result is 
Feb 14, 2016, 10:5502/14/16
Feb 14, 2016, 10:59(edited)

Sifr said:

Fireball does 12600 damage each. Fortifications will not help at all. As for lost arts, I'm not sure.

Undead dragon has def average of ~881.25 each. One fireball will kill ~14 undead dragon. With 30% revival you still lost 10. To revive them you'll need 550 sapphires. This is if lost arts is not counted.

12600 is written,  some count I can do.... more damage suffered 20k per hit, but the worst thing is that the best troops are the first to die, the best of the best to revive or induce you, no any bonus has been considered crystals lost arts and other bonus

the troops are "randomly" chosen but its more than 2 million the fb preferred each hit kill dark undead dragons or the best of any category, but hey is magic

Feb 14, 2016, 22:4702/14/16
07/25/15

Sifr said:

Actually, if you got a high level of fortification. It will negate damage from fireballs. I know this from trying to knock down some guys altar after he raided me -)

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 15, 2016, 11:2002/15/16
01/06/15
Drogar61 said:

Plarium wants only one thing - your money. On one or another way. Spend money and buy FBs, or spend money and revive your lost.

It's not a secret that as developers, all we want is more battles. PvP or PvE doesn't really matter. The bigger the merrier. Battles are good for everyone. 
Feb 15, 2016, 11:2902/15/16
06/22/14
Lord Oberon said:

Drogar61 said:

It's not a secret that as developers, all we want is more battles. PvP or PvE doesn't really matter. The bigger the merrier. Battles are good for everyone. 
Exactly what I wanted to say, but I hadn't such fluent style. 
Feb 15, 2016, 14:0802/15/16
07/25/15

Lord Oberon said:

Drogar61 said:

Well, one of my league members just completed a pvp romp and said he now had to rebuild for a couple months before he try again. I don't really see how that fit into your words above. Battles are good for everyone but just once every two months or so? I try to shy pvp tournaments and such, I just use my units to bash other players when I can, create tears when i can, and well, being a unplesant person when I can. And run and hide my troops otherwise because I don't want to end up login every day to train units and do nothing else. A lot of the players that been "victims" since I started play, no longer play this game and their castle is like a tomb stone on the map. Doesn't really lead to more and bigger battles all those tomb stones does it?

What you want and what you make it to be is quite different things.