Vote! League Attack Limits!

22 Replies
IronApex Turok
29 June, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

beacons ruined the game. fortresses ruined the ranking system. battlegrounds ruined the army building

nerfed battlegrounds, nerfed beacon attacks,  nerfed defense, un nerfed defense, get rid of deserting hungry soldiers, make it harder to get soldiers...

changes are ruining the game.
We don't have an intention to nerf our game features. Recent changes were inevitable to eliminate some vulnerabilities in the system.
like the vulnerability that players could play the game without buying sapphires?
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 July, 2016, 8:38 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

like the vulnerability that players could play the game without buying sapphires?
No, more like players have found a way to get much bigger rewards than the system was designed to give. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Nemanja
1 July, 2016, 8:09 PM UTC

My Lords,

I don't think that League attack's limits will make a difference. There are several top ranked leagues protected with alliance's which are competing between themselves for territory. Their beacons are fully defended and revenge in waves are discouraging. 

Limiting league attack's will also request beacon defense limit. A few years ago on S1 was UN league. Their beacons were impossible mission because league members were filling them each day with all of their deff. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1777213 users registered; 47951 topic; 285811 posts; our newest member:vitaliydiablo