Vote! League Attack Limits!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 10, 2016, 10:4902/10/16
01/06/15

Vote! League Attack Limits!

We need your opinion!

Beacons have been the sites of some of the greatest battles in Darkshine! Just think about it: this is where your Offensive forces meet your enemy’s equally strong army and there is enough room for only one winner!

But what limit for the League Attack is enough for you to be able to silence your opponents?

over 500,000

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 10, 2016, 12:4702/10/16
Jun 6, 2019, 12:11(edited)

Well since leagues defenses are always going to be growing, there should be no limit. Putting a limit on the amount of offense a league can league strike a beacon with is a horrible idea. It is a sure fire way to kill the game.

Feb 10, 2016, 13:1702/10/16
01/12/15

Is this the minimum offense against beacon? Like anything below it can't be used against beacon?

Or are those numbers instead of offense number, it's units quantity?

If it's upper limit aka maximum offense then 500k is ridiculous. 
Feb 10, 2016, 18:4202/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

Sifr said:

Is this the minimum offense against beacon? Like anything below it can't be used against beacon?

Or are those numbers instead of offense number, it's units quantity?

If it's upper limit aka maximum offense then 500k is ridiculous. 

It is referencing the amount of units, E.G the current is 2.5mil troops... Which will never be reached :P 

But I don't think it should be limited in a war game.
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 11, 2016, 15:0502/11/16
01/06/15
My Lord, the numbers are food consumption of a battle group.
Feb 12, 2016, 18:4902/12/16
Hello, I think there should be a roof of around 300k +- 50k, this limit is good for plarium and for non coiners. Coiners don't have enough big army so coiners would be forced to attack more frequently, that would lead to higher looses, following by higher income from reviving those units for plarium (because hard coiners, who spend 1000 bucks and more per year are going to buy them back anyway, because they just invested so much that it would be pointless if they would loose that bought army, when you can buy them back for half of the price). I think it is a win-win on each side.
Feb 12, 2016, 22:3002/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14
I personally don't think that the cap in question would make much of a difference, 250mil will 9 times out of 10 take down a beacon, especially considering most coordinated leagues send waves to a beacon prior to the main attack.
May 15, 2016, 12:1605/15/16

well right now the league attacks dont work

the units send to join in an attack

is set back to basic numbers

so i would like plarium to fix that

before they would be thinking about 

asking if they should put limits on !!

league attacks right now is the same

as throw ur army out 

the different between a unit level 0 

towards a unit level 20 is really large

regards miraculix

May 15, 2016, 13:1905/15/16

personally i think that if you make a game and then need limits and continuous changes, there is probably a error at the start

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 16, 2016, 09:0205/16/16
09/17/15

miraculix said:

well right now the league attacks dont work

the units send to join in an attack

is set back to basic numbers

so i would like plarium to fix that

before they would be thinking about 

asking if they should put limits on !!

league attacks right now is the same

as throw ur army out 

the different between a unit level 0 

towards a unit level 20 is really large

regards miraculix

Greetings.

You can't see the bonuses of other players while using their Units in a joint attack. But they still have all the bonuses of their owner. So no worries, everything is working as intended.
May 16, 2016, 09:0705/16/16
May 16, 2016, 09:07(edited)
09/17/15

jumy said:

personally i think that if you make a game and then need limits and continuous changes, there is probably a error at the start

Why do you think so? Each game starts with an idea, which develops into something bigger. I'm sure that there are some games which don't have any updates or changes, but at Plarium we believe that our games must evolve just as our players do. You become more experienced, you strive for more epic achievements, and you want to see new horizons beyond what you've already achieved. 

And we create more exciting features which will give you the new goals to aim. Of course, some features will change in order to become more complex, more challenging, more interesting. But we always keep our game balance and basic game features.
May 16, 2016, 11:5105/16/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

jumy said:

Why do you think so? Each game starts with an idea, which develops into something bigger. I'm sure that there are some games which don't have any updates or changes, but at Plarium we believe that our games must evolve just as our players do. You become more experienced, you strive for more epic achievements, and you want to see new horizons beyond what you've already achieved. 

And we create more exciting features which will give you the new goals to aim. Of course, some features will change in order to become more complex, more challenging, more interesting. But we always keep our game balance and basic game features.

i participate and play video games for over 25 years.... and honestly I hope is wanted and planned everything making clear the bogus and non-existent gameplay

otherwise  do not is clear what is making sense and a game line

ps, i will never stop to remember one thing, too alts make the game fake, the team that makes "live" the game is completely off course, the game is closed.... is just all over them, is all unplayable

Jun 15, 2016, 20:2006/15/16
08/20/15
League attacks can be sent by the upper officers of a league, which means it's useless to set a "limit" on league attacks. All you'd have to do to get around it is promote a bunch of temporary Captains/Commanders and launch the entire league's offense.
Jun 16, 2016, 07:4506/16/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

League attacks can be sent by the upper officers of a league, which means it's useless to set a "limit" on league attacks. All you'd have to do to get around it is promote a bunch of temporary Captains/Commanders and launch the entire league's offense.
Dont forget Fighters, they can send League attacks.
Jun 27, 2016, 03:4706/27/16
03/20/14

why bother putting a limit on league attacks when a single person cant send their entire off at a target because there is a limit to the amount of troops you can send to anything except at a beacon.

Cant even send all off at a hamlet or settlement.
Jun 27, 2016, 12:2706/27/16
09/17/15
Stewart_KT1 said:

why bother putting a limit on league attacks when a single person cant send their entire off at a target because there is a limit to the amount of troops you can send to anything except at a beacon.

Cant even send all off at a hamlet or settlement.
There are many limits in our game, and they all were set for a reason. We are currently considering the idea to adjust the limits.
Jun 29, 2016, 09:0906/29/16
08/03/14

beacons ruined the game. fortresses ruined the ranking system. battlegrounds ruined the army building

nerfed battlegrounds, nerfed beacon attacks,  nerfed defense, un nerfed defense, get rid of deserting hungry soldiers, make it harder to get soldiers...

changes are ruining the game.
Jun 29, 2016, 13:3206/29/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

beacons ruined the game. fortresses ruined the ranking system. battlegrounds ruined the army building

nerfed battlegrounds, nerfed beacon attacks,  nerfed defense, un nerfed defense, get rid of deserting hungry soldiers, make it harder to get soldiers...

We don't have an intention to nerf our game features. Recent changes were inevitable to eliminate some vulnerabilities in the system.
Jun 29, 2016, 22:5006/29/16
08/03/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

We don't have an intention to nerf our game features. Recent changes were inevitable to eliminate some vulnerabilities in the system.
like the vulnerability that players could play the game without buying sapphires?
Jul 1, 2016, 08:3807/01/16
09/17/15
IronApex Turok said:

like the vulnerability that players could play the game without buying sapphires?
No, more like players have found a way to get much bigger rewards than the system was designed to give. 
Jul 1, 2016, 20:0907/01/16

My Lords,

I don't think that League attack's limits will make a difference. There are several top ranked leagues protected with alliance's which are competing between themselves for territory. Their beacons are fully defended and revenge in waves are discouraging. 

Limiting league attack's will also request beacon defense limit. A few years ago on S1 was UN league. Their beacons were impossible mission because league members were filling them each day with all of their deff.