All Categories

Marcus Licinius Crassus - I'm calling you out!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 9, 2016, 08:4602/09/16
06/29/14

Marcus, since you are mailing people all over the map and making numerous claims about me and my character - I'm calling you out!

To start off, here is an SS of one of the types of letters he is sending out with the types of claims he is making:

http://prntscr.com/9yai7m

The implication as I understand it is that we are trying to force SILVER to step down after having a beacon war with him.  To further my thought process, a number of marshals have mailed me asking why I'm trying to force SILVER out of marshal position, which makes me wonder how they got that idea in their head...

Marcus mentions that someone is "forcing" SILVER to step down as a marshal, but let's look at another part of the story that Marcus isn't sharing:

http://prntscr.com/9y8w6l

(this is a convo between a captain in BILSK and myself) 

**Notice that the date on the second mail between Jeanne and myself is the day before Marcus sent out his msg about how SILVER is being "forced" to step down.

The way I understand that conversation with Jeanne, is that it certainly doesn't look to me like anyone is "forcing" SILVER to step down, but one of his own captains is asking if we are up for working towards peace if there was a new leadership in place and that she is willing to take the marshal role in order to obtain peace for BILSK.

My hope is that it becomes very clear to everyone in BILSK that my issue is mainly with SILVER (and now his captain Marcus) and their lies and deceptions - there are no hard feelings to the general membership who are soldiers just following a marshals / captains orders as any loyal soldier should.

The first SS makes Marcus seem like a stand up fellow just trying to help out a league, but the second SS starts to show the web of deception that he has woven into his first msg.  

Let's take a look from yet another different perspective where he is talking to a female after she asked why he wasn't around for the beacon hits on BILSK or why he wasn't there to support the membership during a time of war (remember Marcus's alt is a captain in BILSK as his first mail denotes):

http://prntscr.com/a11ukm

(Keep in mind the first SS says "it's nothing personal")

Moderator, I hope it is now very clear as to why Marcus's castle name is so offensive and why it should be changed (not to mention the breach of the ToS).  I'm aware you had already "warned" him once and he removed the letter "c" from his name in order to "technically comply" with the violation.  But he has time and time again broken rules, and as you can see in this letter, he has taken things to an entirely different level of vulgarity.  http://prntscr.com/a1i3w1 - http://prntscr.com/9yu9cb

Let's look at another msg he sent out to one of my members after they hit him (keep in mind, Marcus is leading the charge getting everyone in BILSK to attack our beacons and was hit back by one of our players):

http://prntscr.com/a11vwu

So let me get this straight Marcus, because you didn't directly attack my player, but you attacked his league's beacons where part of his defense is stationed, it's unacceptable for my player to hit you (the person sending the attack orders) back?  Really?

Let's not even bother getting into the level of vulgarity you are bringing out in that letter since your other one makes it very clear how low you are willing to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now between this mail he sent and the other vulgar one he sent (not taking into account any other mails I could share), please take just a moment and think about things for a second...

Imagine Marcus walking up to that lady and telling her those things to her face.

- or -

Walking up and telling that guy to his face, the things he thought about then typed out and then sent it to him in that letter.

At what point have things gone too far?

**Plarium, I know you say that someone should be blacklisted when they send an offensive mail, but if one player is mailing all sorts of different people in the game with continued (in my opinion, outrageous) levels of communicaiton, doesn't it make sense to remove the issue, instead of having everyone else in the game put on a band-aid?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Marcus puts his alt in BILSK and is an instant captain, then sends out all sorts of different proganda, and he successfully convinces all of his new league mates to do the work of attacking the coralitoin that he is unable / unwilling to do himself.  

What does BILSK (the everyday members) gain by allowing Marcus to declare war on us?

What's the benefit of following Marcus's orders after knowing the lies he is spreading and seeing just how vulgar he is to other people in the game?  

BILSK - is this the person you have chosen to be a guiding member of your league?  

Is this is who you have chosen to set the example (as a captain) of what BILSK is and how they act toward others?

...gotta say, impressive new captain BILSK, let me know how things work out under this new leadership you have.

I look forward to your response Marcus.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2016, 11:4902/09/16
Feb 9, 2016, 11:49(edited)

hi test

I have seen your problems all over leagues thread

just a piece of advice : ignore it all stack your beacons with deff and don't give any attention to such players (including anarchy too)

just move on ignore it for few days and they will get tired and stop (you already reported to plarium) so all you gotta do is enjoy the game with

this in history even if they continue because I am sure they are using words instead of troops because an actual fight wont be a problem to you

Feb 10, 2016, 14:4602/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

I'll start by clearing a few issues at hand before your "web of deception" becomes common belief as truth. For the record the only people that would use words like "web of deception" are the ones guilty of doing so themselves.

1. I have no interest in alts therefore Marcus Licinius Crassus L85 is the only castle I have

2. I have access to two other castles entrusted to me by an ex-BILSKIRNIR/VATICAN member; should he choose to return to the game the accounts will be returned to him, one's offensive and the other's defensive. I gave SILVERHAMMER the option of either castle when invited to return by Cpt. Madron, Cpt. Janne and Marshal SILVERHAMMER with one of them to serve in my former Captain Rank to advise the Leadership and Members there. Rank was not instant. I was Deputy Marshal there, and I remember telling you this test.

I make it a point to share with everyone I come across that I have access to those two castles, it's no secret, and the idea behind that is transparency and so everyone knows who they are dealing with.

3. Your member Dutch Viking attacked Marcus Licinius Crassus who's an Officer in Legacys Legion, if he lost troops in BILSKIRNIR's hit's on Destiny beacons then the right course of action would be to attack that Captain Account in BILSKIRNIR. I know what you're thinking, SAME DIFFERENCE correct? Thus I hit Dutch back and Bob's your uncle.

With that said, do you truly think I have anything personal against you test? Remember what I told you, I'm good to those that are good to me, regardless whether you're a Saint or the complete opposite.

Feel free to ask all current count of 37 people I've spoken to from different leagues that have given their own personal accounts of their past dealings with you and how it did not work out for them as promised and hoped. TILL TODAY, I'm still taking what they say with a grain of salt. Until you stab me in the back, I still consider you a friend. And check with your Officers and Fighters; I said nothing deviating from that to them. Inclusive of your Soldier Jezebel. - but consider this, at what point and after how many people telling one the same thing does one start to question: "something's gotta give".

The account I have access to that's Captain in BILSKIRNIR a.k.a. MY KOK YOUR DESTINY did what any Captain should and that is cut losses and reinforce position which I did with 166 and boost morale of members when low and retaliate at Destiny's and Destiny.'s (Academy or 2 your pick) beacons for hitting their beacons.

FOR THE RECORD: Fellow KOK members and Friends out there, we do not have you in our plans for the future so you all can literally hold beacons with an archer if not for Balur. We Love you guys. And understand and respect that you had to pick a side. As for my castle name you gotta admit KOK has a better kicker and ring to it vs KOC.

Assuming Destiny has 1,000,000,000 in defense, with over 30 beacons and assuming that are all evenly stacked (we know which ones are heavier and which are feather light, it's no secret) that equates to 33 million per beacon before 25% bonus if it's Level 5. But contribution is 50% min averaging at 70% therefore we are looking at closer to a 17 to 22 million per beacon mark. 

The fact that you all still have all those beacons is beyond me. I guess the illusion of rank and power has it's upside.

Everyone knows what the end game is and that is to give inside beacons to other leagues and in return they sacrifice their offense to soften your enemy beacons a.k.a. softening blows. However it won't be the first time leagues did not get what they were promised or that what they sacrificed were beyond value of what they were given. But that is for every of these Marshals to decide for their league.

We can go around in circles and it's one's word against another's. 

Here are the facts:

You conveniently use screenshots that would support your argument, however Destiny has been pressuring for SILVERHAMMER to step down since November 2015.

I told everyone that SILVERHAMMER got into a NAP agreement that he should not have and inadvertently broke it in putting his league first. The league lost it's beacons as a result. (Don't know about beacon 75 it was not part of the NAP and they where holding it for former Inglorious Bastards League but was hit anyways.) All in all I considered it fair-play.

I said what I said to Jezebel cos she was being extremely rude in google hangouts, screenshots of which you conveniently did not post or possess. I got league to stack 166, and retired for the night. What good would it have done for me to be on when 75 was hit.. what console members for their troop losses? LMAO.

It was an attempt to blame SILVERHAMMER and I and recruit Janne over calling her the 'poor victim.'

What got me out of the woodwork was when I hear Destiny namely you test asserting yourself into BILSKIRNIR's personal league matters and ask that SILVERHAMMER stepped down and when unsuccessful attempted to poach his members. That ain't right and as low as can be.

With your soldier Jezebel talking to Cpt. Janne, the idea for her to succeed SILVERHAMMER as Marshal was not difficult to introduce and sell. She then spoke with you after and you two then had the conversation you posted above.

Cpt. Janne means well and did not think she was being in any way set-up to be used in future.

She lost a lot when beacons were hit and it's natural for her to want a truce.

The Reality is no league is gonna bow and say yes to cooperation after they just had their 5 beacons hit Big Brother!

Here's the thing with NAPs, you hit a league's beacons when they break it, and nothing else.

As with my rudeness with Dutch Viking it's all to create action and draw out a reactive response if one was as such inclined, you understand how that works don't you? Why do we not see the earliest polite letter I first sent him/her after I got total of 7 fireballs from him at Crassus?????

When you make a public statement that you will henceforth back off from interfering in League Private matters and that Zapelo has agreed to get over his 10 month grudge of BILSKIRNIR/SILVERHAMMER taking "his" beacons when KOCII (now GoA) could not hold it cos KT would repeatedly hit and pull and level them down, I'll happily conclude my aggressive actions from my Captain Account in BILSKIRNIR.

Oh and the bit about you claiming that I was not able or willing to support, FYI, that castle contributed 5 million in Offense along side other member contributions.

If you think it's merely to siege beacons, you're sadly mistaken. Do not underestimate the power of boosting the Morale of a league. But you already know that.

Till today, I still like you personally as one to one. What Legacys Legion decides to do with Destiny, whether Cooperation, Neutral or an F.U. is entirely up to the whole league. Do not think it will be my sole decision, perhaps now you can back off sticking your nose in here too mate.

Truth of the matter is Neutral would be a huge win for Destiny, considering the non-exhaustive list of leagues gunning for you guys. 

To my friends in Destiny, I enjoyed the time we had together, it's a fantastic and well organised league, plenty of credit going to test himself, and the Captains that surround him. I personally wished your Marshal was more well liked, it would have been so much easier to stay in Destiny then.

test remember I stand up for what is right, a good example was when I supported Roftie and saw to it and convinced him to stay in Destiny and not leave simply because KT3 demanded it. COS IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. And now I'm doing no different by standing up for SILVERHAMMER and BILSKIRNIR.

Back off and you'll have one less foe.

If you thought Legion had lots of friends, consider for a moment how many I actually have.. and many of them do not overlap with Legion's.

I do not look forward to your response

Feb 10, 2016, 15:5502/10/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14

TEST

you have to be the most two faced speaker i have ever met 

countless times in facebook chat with members of your league and your lackeys in other s you mentioned that a solution to BILSKIRNIR and DESTINY/KOC issues would be me stepping down and someone who would pander to your inflated ego take over 

by you denying that it just shows how much of a liar and backstabber you are 

sad really 

because i initially thought very highly of you and did consider us somewhat friends 

sad for me 

to be blinded by a little napoleon 

you will have your WATERLOO 

and only yourself to blame 

but you will blame everybody else 

as usual

Feb 10, 2016, 18:0102/10/16
06/29/14

Marcus Licinius Crassus said:

I'll start by clearing a few issues at hand before your "web of deception" becomes common belief as truth. For the record the only people that would use words like "web of deception" are the ones guilty of doing so themselves.

1. I have no interest in alts therefore Marcus Licinius Crassus L85 is the only castle I have

2. I have access to two other castles entrusted to me by an ex-BILSKIRNIR/VATICAN member; should he choose to return to the game the accounts will be returned to him, one's offensive and the other's defensive. I gave SILVERHAMMER the option of either castle when invited to return by Cpt. Madron, Cpt. Janne and Marshal SILVERHAMMER with one of them to serve in my former Captain Rank to advise the Leadership and Members there. Rank was not instant. I was Deputy Marshal there, and I remember telling you this test.

I make it a point to share with everyone I come across that I have access to those two castles, it's no secret, and the idea behind that is transparency and so everyone knows who they are dealing with.

3. Your member Dutch Viking attacked Marcus Licinius Crassus who's an Officer in Legacys Legion, if he lost troops in BILSKIRNIR's hit's on Destiny beacons then the right course of action would be to attack that Captain Account in BILSKIRNIR. I know what you're thinking, SAME DIFFERENCE correct? Thus I hit Dutch back and Bob's your uncle.

With that said, do you truly think I have anything personal against you test? Remember what I told you, I'm good to those that are good to me, regardless whether you're a Saint or the complete opposite.

"Feel free to ask all current count of 37 people I've spoken to from different leagues that have given their own personal accounts of their past dealings with you and how it did not work out for them as promised and hoped." 

Your the one making claims here, let's see you back them up with some proof.

TILL TODAY, I'm still taking what they say with a grain of salt. Until you stab me in the back, I still consider you a friend. And check with your Officers and Fighters; I said nothing deviating from that to them. Inclusive of your Soldier Jezebel. - but consider this, at what point and after how many people telling one the same thing does one start to question: "something's gotta give".

The account I have access to that's Captain in BILSKIRNIR a.k.a. MY KOK YOUR DESTINY did what any Captain should and that is cut losses and reinforce position which I did with 166 and boost morale of members when low and retaliate at Destiny's and Destiny.'s (Academy or 2 your pick) beacons for hitting their beacons.

FOR THE RECORD: Fellow KOK members and Friends out there, we do not have you in our plans for the future so you all can literally hold beacons with an archer if not for Balur. We Love you guys. And understand and respect that you had to pick a side. As for my castle name you gotta admit KOK has a better kicker and ring to it vs KOC.

Assuming Destiny has 1,000,000,000 in defense, with over 30 beacons and assuming that are all evenly stacked (we know which ones are heavier and which are feather light, it's no secret) that equates to 33 million per beacon before 25% bonus if it's Level 5. But contribution is 50% min averaging at 70% therefore we are looking at closer to a 17 to 22 million per beacon mark. 

The fact that you all still have all those beacons is beyond me. I guess the illusion of rank and power has it's upside.

"illusion of rank and power"  LOL

We have a ton of active, skilled, powerful players, along with a hammer which is arguably the biggest on the server spanning well above 400 million offense. We also have allies and friends we have made since I have been marshal which also have each others backs during a time of war. Why do you think Destiny even hit BILSK? We didn't get any of those beacons or grow our own territory at all, we were assisting an ally and working as a group as allies should.
If you're trying to make it seem like Destiny is some small, easy target, you are just setting up small leagues for obliteration. If Destiny is attacked, it means that league that attacks us chooses to go to war with us and all of our allies. In that situation, what is gained outside of getting small leagues to waste their troops to poke Destiny? We acted the same thing that KoK did, we supported an ally during a time of war for beacon territory against a league we had no peace agreement with. It's not my fault that SILVER forced us to have a written NaP and then broke it himself multiple times.  Again, look at the issue, not the problem that spawned from the issue.
Just like you spun the story to all of BILSK that they should hit Destiny instead of actually working on growing BILSK and getting beacons for that league. You just sent them all to their death hitting Destiny beacons that they didn't want or couldn't keep even if they had won the battle...great battle tactic.

Everyone knows what the end game is and that is to give inside beacons to other leagues and in return they sacrifice their offense to soften your enemy beacons a.k.a. softening blows. However it won't be the first time leagues did not get what they were promised or that what they sacrificed were beyond value of what they were given. But that is for every of these Marshals to decide for their league.

Here are the facts:

Notice how there is no proof for these "facts"?

You conveniently use screenshots that would support your argument, however Destiny has been pressuring for SILVERHAMMER to step down since November 2015.

It's impressive how you try to turn my proof against the lies you stated into something that has nothing to do with your lies.  

Me proving that you are lying and you stating that "Destiny has been pressuring for SILVERHAMMER to step down since November 2015." dont affect the truth.

So again, you make another claim, how about you prove it.  Just because you state it, doesn't make it so, and since  your other statements have been proven as lies it brings even less credit to what you state now.

I told everyone that SILVERHAMMER got into a NAP agreement that he should not have and inadvertently broke it in putting his league first. The league lost it's beacons as a result. (Don't know about beacon 75 it was not part of the NAP and they where holding it for former Inglorious Bastards League but was hit anyways.) All in all I considered it fair-play.

What you told everyone about SILVER made no difference because he still made an agreement and broke it three times.  He was the one the forced the Coralition to come up with a written NaP so he could read it and sign it and have the record that we all signed it too...we just wanted an idea to float between us with the "spirit of peace" but he nailed us down and refused to anything less than sign a written document which had pictures to clearly define who was supposed to do what.

I said what I said to Jezebel cos she was being extremely rude in google hangouts, screenshots of which you conveniently did not post or possess. I got league to stack 166, and retired for the night. What good would it have done for me to be on when 75 was hit.. what console members for their troop losses? LMAO.

Because Jezebel was being "rude", you responded like the SS shows.  I know that a number of leagues have gone to war with others ( supposedly Argentina) becuase they were also rude / demeaning to wommen.  Yet as the captain of multiple leagues, you talk to others like that.

It was an attempt to blame SILVERHAMMER and I and recruit Janne over calling her the 'poor victim.'

What got me out of the woodwork was when I hear Destiny namely you test asserting yourself into BILSKIRNIR's personal league matters and ask that SILVERHAMMER stepped down and when unsuccessful attempted to poach his members. That ain't right and as low as can be.

I asked SILVER if I could be candid and he gave me permission, so I shared my view that having someone that is mostly inactive and unable to play the game due to real-life issues should step down and let someone run the league that is active and is able to play the game.  This is a game and since SILVER isn't able to play to the level that is needed to run the league properly, for the good of his league and not his own ego, I suggested he put someone in place that could run it with the dedication required to run the league.

But since you weren't there for the conversation you make more claims without proof, once again.

With your soldier Jezebel talking to Cpt. Janne, the idea for her to succeed SILVERHAMMER as Marshal was not difficult to introduce and sell. She then spoke with you after and you two then had the conversation you posted above.

Cpt. Janne means well and did not think she was being in any way set-up to be used in future.

I didn't reached out and ask for peace with your league, Jeanne reached out to me asking if we could have peace. By no means did I try to force the issue.

It's funny how you try to make it out like I was the one who "set-up" Jeanne when in fact I just used our conversation to prove how you were lying to other marshals about me trying to "force" SILVER to step down.  If you stop lying and throwing around accusations, I don't need to prove that I'm telling the truth and  that you are lying and Jeanne's convo would of stayed between us.
Again, you made a claim with no proof, were presented with proof to show you were lying, and still try to make me out as some bad guy who uses people...you're good with the "spin", I'll give you that.

The Reality is no league is gonna bow and say yes to cooperation after they just had their 5 beacons hit Big Brother!

"Here's the thing with NAPs, you hit a league's beacons when they break it, and nothing else."

Can you clarify this thought?  
Or are you stating that this is how everyone has to play the game when dealing with NaP's?

As with my rudeness with Dutch Viking it's all to create action and draw out a reactive response if one was as such inclined, you understand how that works don't you? Why do we not see the earliest polite letter I first sent him/her after I got total of 7 fireballs from him at Crassus?????

When you make a public statement that you will henceforth back off from interfering in League Private matters and that Zapelo has agreed to get over his 10 month grudge of BILSKIRNIR/SILVERHAMMER taking "his" beacons when KOCII (now GoA) could not hold it cos KT would repeatedly hit and pull and level them down, I'll happily conclude my aggressive actions from my Captain Account in BILSKIRNIR.

What a wonderful "techincal" promise to stand down where there are so many loopholes I ran outta fingers and toes to count on...
If you stop your agression toward Destiny and GoA (the leagues just like KoK who supported an ally), that might solve the issue to...give it some though.  And stop wasting BILSKS troops to fight your own vendettas.  Again I ask what is the gain for BILSK going to war with Destiny?  The only thing they do is loose troops.   As I said in my previous post, I have no issue with BILSK membership, just the liar that leads the league.   He broke the nap and his word multiple times and actions were taken to fight over territory since we no longer had a NaP with BILSK.

Oh and the bit about you claiming that I was not able or willing to support, FYI, that castle contributed 5 million in Offense along side other member contributions.

Too bad those blows didn't happen during the battle.  That was long after.  I never recieved a report of your offense hitting our beacons, all I've heard is that you sent out a league wide telling all your members to hit our beacons and you only threw a very small portion of your troops into battle, only after they had all hit us.  Again, not much of any support in my book. Sending a bunch of people into battle against our beacons which has no benefit for BILSK doesn't seem like the best idea to me.

If you think it's merely to siege beacons, you're sadly mistaken. Do not underestimate the power of boosting the Morale of a league. But you already know that.

Hey everyone, suicide your troops against a Destiny beacon, I'm trying to boost morale!!

Till today, I still like you personally as one to one. What Legacys Legion decides to do with Destiny, whether Cooperation, Neutral or an F.U. is entirely up to the whole league. Do not think it will be my sole decision, perhaps now you can back off sticking your nose in here too mate.

Of course it's not your decision, you're not the marshal.  From the rumblings I'm hearing from long standing friends over in LL, you sure are campaigning hard for them to hit Destiny.  I'll remind you that you like to separate your alts from one another yet you are making BILSKS issue into LL's issue.  You are trying to get a league we have no issue with and have been on friendly terms with for well over half a year to attack us.

"Truth of the matter" is Neutral would be a huge win for Destiny, considering the non-exhaustive list of leagues gunning for you guys. 

Oh look another claim, any proof this time either?  If the truth of the matter is that it's a non-exhaustive list, it should be quite easy to prove your point here.

To my friends in Destiny, I enjoyed the time we had together, it's a fantastic and well organised league, plenty of credit going to test himself, and the Captains that surround him. I personally wished your Marshal was more well liked, it would have been so much easier to stay in Destiny then.

You told me you left Destiny because you were promised Marshal in Legacy Legion.  And look, there is a new marshal in Legacy Legion and you're not it...how interesting.

test remember I stand up for what is right, a good example was when I supported Roftie and saw to it and convinced him to stay in Destiny and not leave simply because KT3 demanded it. COS IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. And now I'm doing no different by standing up for SILVERHAMMER and BILSKIRNIR.

I agree that you should stand for what's right.  How about you stop sending out vulgar messages to my members that demean wommen.  How about you fight for more territory for BILSK instead of suicicing all the supporting members of BILSK against Destiny beacons.  How about you work on making friends instead of enemies for BILSK.  How about you focus on growth BILSK instead of your vendetta against Destiny for it's support that it gave to an ally.

touché

If you thought Legion had lots of friends, consider for a moment how many I actually have.. and many of them do not overlap with Legion's.

You got one anyway.  Guess if I were making a bunch of claims with no proof, I wouldn't look forward to a response from the person proving things either.

Feb 10, 2016, 18:1002/10/16
06/29/14

SILVERHAMMER said:

TEST

you have to be the most two faced speaker i have ever met 

countless times in facebook chat with members of your league and your lackeys in other s you mentioned that a solution to BILSKIRNIR and DESTINY/KOC issues would be me stepping down and someone who would pander to your inflated ego take over 

by you denying that it just shows how much of a liar and backstabber you are 

sad really 

because i initially thought very highly of you and did consider us somewhat friends 

sad for me 

to be blinded by a little napoleon 

you will have your WATERLOO 

and only yourself to blame 

but you will blame everybody else 

as usual

Oap, looks like I've been caught "in the act".  Let's assume what you're saying is true for a moment and run with your idea here.
Because YOU lied multiple times over a long period of time to the people you made a written agreement with, it's "two faced" when when I ask if I can candidly share my thoughts with you and after you say yes, I share that maybe the person that's leading the league and lying which is causing many issues for the league in which he runs, should step down and be replaced with someone that isn't lying or causing major diplomatic issues with some of the biggest leagues in the game.
wow, what a terrible person I am for suggesting something like that...how "two faced" of me.
I have been honest and upfront every step of the way, and I said everything to your face that I have said to friends and allies, that to me sure seems like an honest and upfront thing to do.  UNLIKE when YOU promised one thing to the Coralitoin and then broke that promise.  After the first lie, then we say ok, do-over, we give you another shot.  Then you go and lie AGAIN.  And yet this cycle repeats a THIRD time.
I'm a little confused by who the "two faced" "liar" is in this scenario.  For some reason to me, it seems like it's a possibly that I'm the honest one and your are lying now, just like you have in the past.

Feb 10, 2016, 22:3302/10/16
07/14/14

Good flame war. Thank you sirs.

When I read I keep reflecting on how nice you are in text test. 

I do believe it is the combination strength and goody two-shoes that provoke some stormfallers.

It never provoke nice guys like me though. 

I kind of like it.

Feb 12, 2016, 05:4502/12/16
12/18/14

I was rude?  Perhaps my conversation with you was a little harsh when I questioned where you were when all this went down since I was aware your "alt" was brought over to BILSKIRNIR to help them out.  You claimed that your instructions to stack 166 were what saved it that night, however, I was online when the beacons were being hit and asked Test if he would spare what defense the members had left.

What? I don't understand where I fit into this scenario?

Marcus, we have been friends for quite some time now, I felt that I could express my concerns with you.  We have had our differences in the past and have always managed to get past it.  I was a Captain at BILSKIRNIR for over 9 months, I sacrificed a lot for that league and have recused myself from any actions towards them.  Personally I am moving past my history with BILSK and moving forward in the game.  When I moved to BILSKIRNIR from my first league it was a step up and I improved my game immensely being there.  Again, the choice to leave BILSKIRNIR and join Destiny has also proven to be an opportunity to move forward with my game and further improve my knowledge and skills as a player.  My advice to you and BILSKIRNIR is to simply hunker down and rebuild, move forward and learn from what has happened.  COMMUNICATION with the leadership and membership is key perhaps BILSKIRNIR (SILVERHAMMER) has at least learned this much from what has transpired.
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 12, 2016, 11:1602/12/16
10/04/13
test said:

"Feel free to ask all current count of 37 people I've spoken to from different leagues that have given their own personal accounts of their past dealings with you and how it did not work out for them as promised and hoped." 

Your the one making claims here, let's see you back them up with some proof.

TILL TODAY, I'm still taking what they say with a grain of salt. Until you stab me in the back, I still consider you a friend. And check with your Officers and Fighters; I said nothing deviating from that to them. Inclusive of your Soldier Jezebel. - but consider this, at what point and after how many people telling one the same thing does one start to question: "something's gotta give".

"illusion of rank and power"  LOL

We have a ton of active, skilled, powerful players, along with a hammer which is arguably the biggest on the server spanning well above 400 million offense. We also have allies and friends we have made since I have been marshal which also have each others backs during a time of war. Why do you think Destiny even hit BILSK? We didn't get any of those beacons or grow our own territory at all, we were assisting an ally and working as a group as allies should.
If you're trying to make it seem like Destiny is some small, easy target, you are just setting up small leagues for obliteration. If Destiny is attacked, it means that league that attacks us chooses to go to war with us and all of our allies. In that situation, what is gained outside of getting small leagues to waste their troops to poke Destiny? We acted the same thing that KoK did, we supported an ally during a time of war for beacon territory against a league we had no peace agreement with. It's not my fault that SILVER forced us to have a written NaP and then broke it himself multiple times.  Again, look at the issue, not the problem that spawned from the issue.
Just like you spun the story to all of BILSK that they should hit Destiny instead of actually working on growing BILSK and getting beacons for that league. You just sent them all to their death hitting Destiny beacons that they didn't want or couldn't keep even if they had won the battle...great battle tactic.

Here are the facts:

Notice how there is no proof for these "facts"?

It's impressive how you try to turn my proof against the lies you stated into something that has nothing to do with your lies.  

Me proving that you are lying and you stating that "Destiny has been pressuring for SILVERHAMMER to step down since November 2015." dont affect the truth.

So again, you make another claim, how about you prove it.  Just because you state it, doesn't make it so, and since  your other statements have been proven as lies it brings even less credit to what you state now.

What you told everyone about SILVER made no difference because he still made an agreement and broke it three times.  He was the one the forced the Coralition to come up with a written NaP so he could read it and sign it and have the record that we all signed it too...we just wanted an idea to float between us with the "spirit of peace" but he nailed us down and refused to anything less than sign a written document which had pictures to clearly define who was supposed to do what.

Because Jezebel was being "rude", you responded like the SS shows.  I know that a number of leagues have gone to war with others ( supposedly Argentina) becuase they were also rude / demeaning to wommen.  Yet as the captain of multiple leagues, you talk to others like that.

I asked SILVER if I could be candid and he gave me permission, so I shared my view that having someone that is mostly inactive and unable to play the game due to real-life issues should step down and let someone run the league that is active and is able to play the game.  This is a game and since SILVER isn't able to play to the level that is needed to run the league properly, for the good of his league and not his own ego, I suggested he put someone in place that could run it with the dedication required to run the league.

But since you weren't there for the conversation you make more claims without proof, once again.

I didn't reached out and ask for peace with your league, Jeanne reached out to me asking if we could have peace. By no means did I try to force the issue.

It's funny how you try to make it out like I was the one who "set-up" Jeanne when in fact I just used our conversation to prove how you were lying to other marshals about me trying to "force" SILVER to step down.  If you stop lying and throwing around accusations, I don't need to prove that I'm telling the truth and  that you are lying and Jeanne's convo would of stayed between us.
Again, you made a claim with no proof, were presented with proof to show you were lying, and still try to make me out as some bad guy who uses people...you're good with the "spin", I'll give you that.

"Here's the thing with NAPs, you hit a league's beacons when they break it, and nothing else."

Can you clarify this thought?  
Or are you stating that this is how everyone has to play the game when dealing with NaP's?

What a wonderful "techincal" promise to stand down where there are so many loopholes I ran outta fingers and toes to count on...
If you stop your agression toward Destiny and GoA (the leagues just like KoK who supported an ally), that might solve the issue to...give it some though.  And stop wasting BILSKS troops to fight your own vendettas.  Again I ask what is the gain for BILSK going to war with Destiny?  The only thing they do is loose troops.   As I said in my previous post, I have no issue with BILSK membership, just the liar that leads the league.   He broke the nap and his word multiple times and actions were taken to fight over territory since we no longer had a NaP with BILSK.

Too bad those blows didn't happen during the battle.  That was long after.  I never recieved a report of your offense hitting our beacons, all I've heard is that you sent out a league wide telling all your members to hit our beacons and you only threw a very small portion of your troops into battle, only after they had all hit us.  Again, not much of any support in my book. Sending a bunch of people into battle against our beacons which has no benefit for BILSK doesn't seem like the best idea to me.

Hey everyone, suicide your troops against a Destiny beacon, I'm trying to boost morale!!

Of course it's not your decision, you're not the marshal.  From the rumblings I'm hearing from long standing friends over in LL, you sure are campaigning hard for them to hit Destiny.  I'll remind you that you like to separate your alts from one another yet you are making BILSKS issue into LL's issue.  You are trying to get a league we have no issue with and have been on friendly terms with for well over half a year to attack us.

"Truth of the matter" is Neutral would be a huge win for Destiny, considering the non-exhaustive list of leagues gunning for you guys. 

Oh look another claim, any proof this time either?  If the truth of the matter is that it's a non-exhaustive list, it should be quite easy to prove your point here.

You told me you left Destiny because you were promised Marshal in Legacy Legion.  And look, there is a new marshal in Legacy Legion and you're not it...how interesting.

I agree that you should stand for what's right.  How about you stop sending out vulgar messages to my members that demean wommen.  How about you fight for more territory for BILSK instead of suicicing all the supporting members of BILSK against Destiny beacons.  How about you work on making friends instead of enemies for BILSK.  How about you focus on growth BILSK instead of your vendetta against Destiny for it's support that it gave to an ally.

touché

You got one anyway.  Guess if I were making a bunch of claims with no proof, I wouldn't look forward to a response from the person proving things either.

Congratulations test, I believe this is the longest post in Plarium forum history :P
Feb 14, 2016, 17:5902/14/16

Can you tell me the difference about having alts and your situation ?
Where you have complete acces to 2 accounts from a person that left the game, accounts that you can handle to benifit yourself by gaining a position of rank or by simply syping for your own good.

I dont see the difference tbh

As for you and I ... I was hitting bilskirnir till I was informed about your devious ways.
I dont like hitting alts so I went straight for the main .... you !

Your very polite mails proved me right.

Funny thing is when I started hitting your leaguemembers I recieved plenty of mails.
ALL of them had 1 thing in comon, they all apologized for your alt hitting a destiny beacon.

I pity them to have to play under a marshall like you, and it warms my heart that Legacy saw your true face and left as soon as you took over.

Well done Marcus decimator of leagues wasnt it ?
LOL its not to be bragged about if all your killing is your own league