All Categories

Couple of things I want to say

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 5, 2016, 15:1802/05/16
11/05/14

First off I would like to see button in the Sanctum of Shards to combine the shards to the highest level it is often a forgotten tool and once behind it is a chore many do not want to tackle. 

Second thing is I buy sapphires or did on a regular basis, now all I get are the same two offers over and over again it has been weeks. I am sorry but I do not need 3k thieves 3k of each type of legends they are a waste at that point and simply eat food at a horrific rate. Also I have recently become aware that the players who do not buy or buy very seldom are getting offers that make me feel like I have been ripped off.

I was shown offers to a league members 199.99 for 125k sapphires, and 329.99 with 125k sapphires plus troops that are equal to or as high as 3 times my offers. As I said above I get two offers 329.99 each one for 70k sapphires and 1 for 74k sapphires one has a ton of legends and a few regular troops the other just boosts and castle re-locators etc . 

As a regular customer I would would think I would get better offers then those buying seldom. So talking with you I was again blown off and still receive the same offers, so my only solution is to only buy once very 3 or 4 month so I get a better value for my dollar instead of weekly.  

Before you tell me these offers are random please don't the big offers are going to those who are not spending that is not random, me getting the same offers again and again for weeks is because I bought them before that is not random. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2016, 15:4602/05/16
07/25/15

Yes, you get penalized for being good customer.  The more you buy the less good offers you get, and have to wait for a long time before you get good offers again. It doesn't make sense to me, but guess it does to Plarium.

It been brought up before as well.

Would been much better if you could customize your own deals. Or just say, I dont want these bonus items, just give me the extra sapphires they worth.

Feb 5, 2016, 16:2502/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

I hope that the developers are working on the sanctum of shards slider/combine all. Would make everyone's life so much easier.

As for the main portion of the thread, there is an algorithm behind how the offers work.... But honestly I have 0 idea what affects it besides better offers if you don't pay for awhile as a bonus incentive. I'll leave a note for Oberon about this thread
Feb 5, 2016, 18:1602/05/16

simple, this game abusing us, is a leech and it makes you realize to not spend again..... always they want to double pay or bad offers

Feb 5, 2016, 18:3602/05/16
07/25/15

jumy said:

simple, this game abusing us, is a leech and it makes you realize to not spend again..... always they want to double pay or bad offers

Well there is people who spend regardless, and there is those that willing to spend as long as they get value for their money.

Feb 5, 2016, 18:4602/05/16

nothing  is random in this game, whell of fortune also, abuse mastercard and get a penality or someone has very special offers.... 

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 8, 2016, 13:3802/08/16
01/06/15

Thank you for the detailed feedback, DARKSKYE74. I'll make sure to pass it to the development team. 

As for the offers my advice would be to purchase those offers that you find good and not to purchase those that you don't. We on our end are striving to offer you the best deals that we have.