All Categories

KT hits ROCK BOTTOM

KT hits ROCK BOTTOM

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 27, 2016, 17:3601/27/16
06/29/14

KT hits ROCK BOTTOM

I had a post up on the forum about what war tactics KT were using and what their players specifically were doing to Destiny.

Enough complaints were filed that the post was removed.

Let me point out that apparently moderators feel this is fair to discuss:  

HOW CAN PLAYERS LIKE "TEST" CONTINUE PLAYING? http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/topics/how-can-players-like--test--continue-playing-/

I'm going to try to make a similar topic since that one was allowed and let's see what the moderators do this time...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2016, 17:4301/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14
Test the link was removed on my own discretion for the same reasons as the previous thread. Discussing KT's choices is not personal attacks and slander and does not breach the TOU
Jan 27, 2016, 17:4401/27/16
06/29/14

How can players like "Aaron" continue playing was already removed, guess it's fair for KT to do things to me, but if I so much as try to do the EXACT SAME THING BACK, it's banned and taken down.

Thanks for the fairness in the forums Moderators, I appreciate it.
Jan 27, 2016, 17:5801/27/16
03/27/14
Test i left u a private message pls answer...
Jan 27, 2016, 18:0301/27/16
06/29/14
Blasphemy said:

Test i left u a private message pls answer...
I copied you what was deleted in my original post to explain why I am upset with what Aaron and KT3 have done towards my wife.
Jan 27, 2016, 18:1001/27/16
06/29/14

Since my other post is not allowed to be read, I do want to make note that Dave, the marshal of KT 1 sent me a nice letter in game and I want to thank him for that.

KT3 has not sent a letter to me, unlike what their post in the other thread said, before the moderators took down the post.

Jan 28, 2016, 01:0401/28/16
Jan 28, 2016, 01:07(edited)
aaronschneider said:

test said:

Since my other post is not allowed to be read, I do want to make note that Dave, the marshal of KT 1 sent me a nice letter in game and I want to thank him for that.

KT3 has not sent a letter to me, unlike what their post in the other thread said, before the moderators took down the post.

How about a little TRUTH from YOU test?

The offending player sent you an apology many hours before you decided to make your first post.  He did this as soon as he was made aware of you wife's illness, and as you yourself had said, MOST people in the game had no knowledge.

http://prntscr.com/9vqq20    For those to lazy, indifferent, or stuck on the "party line", it is reproduced below.  It also went to your Captain NSane as he was the first person to bring the illness to my players attention.

[21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway.

Zach

weather he said sorry or not isnt really the issue here to be honest if someone wouldnt have been airing tests buisness to thier league mates none of this would be going on in the first place now would it???

Feb 22, 2016, 01:3702/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14

http://prnt.sc/a6cxag

bet that hurt haha the fall of ragnar the fireballer , thats just class 

Feb 27, 2016, 17:3702/27/16

iamgroot said:

http://prnt.sc/a6cxag

bet that hurt haha the fall of ragnar the fireballer , thats just class 

Oi that is my screenshot :P
Feb 29, 2016, 17:0702/29/16

they will soon appear in other leagues...... plarium need work

Apr 25, 2016, 09:0604/25/16
Apr 25, 2016, 09:17(edited)
08/03/14

after having caught up with the whole event, Test has a clear cut case of cyber bullying in a U.S. court. the perpetrators have committed a felony. 

once you use someones real life into to attack them (psychologically) in a game, it is a felony in most states. creating a situation where ones wife (sick wife at that) attacks him was a psycological attack, i.e. cyberbullying. 

at the federal level, it is another potential felony with a charge of cyber stalking. 

if that isnt a violation of terms at plarium what is?

Jun 22, 2016, 06:3406/22/16

Just wipe KT2/3 out already, they are dying, Aaron controls almost every KT league with 50+ alts except the main one. I wouldn't stand for this BS test, thought these antics only happened on server 2 with smaller leagues but no it happens even in a league that liked to consider themselves "Justice" in the past but not anymore with Aaron running things.

Its a shame as its not the main leagues fault, a lot have quit & gone inactive and as these things happen others must replace the ranks and obviously some bad choices were made. KT obviously has some D for their beacons but you got nothing to fear from them Test as you know :p because most of the players are alts/accounts Aaron plays, heard he picked up a lot of accounts that quit in KT 

A shame but if Dave & others were still running the show KT wise i believe they would of put a stop to Aarons antics as they had better values and morales obviously from previous history. All they worked for & their honour/respect is going down the drain because of this bozo Aaron. Heard nothing good about him from many directions so they cant all be wrong. 

Give it up Aaron, you lost, you cant fight a war trying to control 50+ accounts. Test just end him already lol :D
Jun 22, 2016, 12:2506/22/16
Jun 22, 2016, 12:32(edited)
08/05/14

At the risk of being banned for telling the truth, you, NEMSTAR, are a * LIAR.

1) To the best of my knowledge, test and I have no animosity or outstanding issues.

2) Dave controls KT, not I.  Dave is is the marshal of KT(1) and as such the Grand Marshal of the KT family of leagues.  Your claim to the contrary is a LIE.  Crowley runs KT2.  I, Aaron, run KT3.  Should anyone have any doubts of this, feel free to drop by KT team speak and hear it for yourselves.

3) I politely request that you publish, right here, on this forum thread, each and every one of the "50+ alts" you think I run/control.  Your claim is an outrageous LIE.

4) What you've "heard" about me is exactly what you spew forth here; INNUENDO and unsubstantiated LIES.  It's things like this that others read and then they have "heard" it too from yet another "reliable source".

All you've done here is resurrected an out outdated and resolved thread for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble.

Jun 25, 2016, 14:4606/25/16

Aaron KT1 said:

At the risk of being banned for telling the truth, you, NEMSTAR, are a * LIAR.

1) To the best of my knowledge, test and I have no animosity or outstanding issues.

2) Dave controls KT, not I.  Dave is is the marshal of KT(1) and as such the Grand Marshal of the KT family of leagues.  Your claim to the contrary is a LIE.  Crowley runs KT2.  I, Aaron, run KT3.  Should anyone have any doubts of this, feel free to drop by KT team speak and hear it for yourselves.

3) I politely request that you publish, right here, on this forum thread, each and every one of the "50+ alts" you think I run/control.  Your claim is an outrageous LIE.

4) What you've "heard" about me is exactly what you spew forth here; INNUENDO and unsubstantiated LIES.  It's things like this that others read and then they have "heard" it too from yet another "reliable source".

All you've done here is resurrected an out outdated and resolved thread for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble.

Hey look the farmville player spoke up :)
You finally going to accept my enemy request or need to rebuild some more??

Jul 16, 2016, 03:1607/16/16

o poor test is all butt hurt so he runs to the board to make kt out to be the bad guy.....

im sorry for your wife's conditon but if the offending person didnt know wich i belive is the case your here just to be a attention (insert garden tool ) 

so go lay down by your dish and build a bridge and get over it ..

sincerly

COURT JESTER  proud member of kt the best dam league in the game 
Jul 17, 2016, 07:0707/17/16
06/29/14

If you think KT is the best league, it's best to stop posting in this thread and bringing the title to the attention to everyone.

If you wanna talk to people about "running to the board" you should read back at the posts Friction wrote while he was in KT.  

For you to get all high and mighty while a captain (your superior) in KT did the very thing you point out as being "butt hurt", you just end up looking flat out silly and you make KT look even worse all in one fell swoop.   Congrats.

I haven't posted in here since January, everyone else keeps bumping it to the top.  Might be a good time to end the discussion.

Jul 17, 2016, 12:1807/17/16
01/31/15

Dear Lords and Ladies,

My senses tell me this might get out of hand, and because this discussion is or was supposed to be finished I'll lock this thread to make sure everything can move on.

Good luck!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.