Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 27, 2016, 20:0901/27/16
03/27/14
Sir Crusher said:

Blasphemy said:

Sir Crusher said:

Can you shut down Blasphemy's thread then as well?  She called Anarchy a name that would be normally starred out had she not used a @ instead of an A.

oh please i don't find much wrong with my post

"Sir Crusher"

oh yeah it was edited to remove the @ wouldn't wanna offend you

You seemed more offended that we relieved you of a beacon...  but that's allowed. :)
not at all, but you keep thinking this is what it's about 
Jan 27, 2016, 22:2701/27/16
06/14/14
test said:

Mehnslayer said:

The post was deleted on my own discretion,  due to it going off-topic and ending up more of a flame war between the 2 leagues, as well as some personal attacks, even if they were only small. 

The post was always going to cause controversy, it could also be conceived as libel (verb) towards KT, I encourage discussion however I don't think that was a very friendly thread for either side, so I deleted it.

Again I'm sorry for your current situation and can't even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling

How is it off topic?  This is a thread between leagues.  KT3 declared WAR on Destiny and I was sharing their TACTICS they used in WAR against Destiny.

That doesn't seem off-topic to me.

So that we can all learn and know what is not allowed in the forums, please point out what specifically it was that got the post banned.

Jan 27, 2016, 22:3001/27/16
06/14/14
It was not off topic let e get this straight KT members can talk trash about Test and spread lies, but Test isn't allowed to speak the truth
Jan 27, 2016, 22:3201/27/16
04/07/14

Blasphemy said:

Sir Crusher said:

Blasphemy said:

Sir Crusher said:

Can you shut down Blasphemy's thread then as well?  She called Anarchy a name that would be normally starred out had she not used a @ instead of an A.

"Sir Crusher"

You seemed more offended that we relieved you of a beacon...  but that's allowed. :)
Where did my reply go?

Jan 27, 2016, 22:4201/27/16
06/14/14

I will make this short and simple it's a war game do you not share the enemies war tactics is it Test fault KT has such bad war tactics and took it to a whole new level  he should be allowed to say how he feels and to show there war tactics ever how bad they may be. Hi post should not  have been removed if it is ok for kt to say any number of things about Test the same should go for Test.

Jan 29, 2016, 19:2001/29/16

a big fraud, at this point many players work with/for plarium..... work for destroy other troops, secret bg  and other mechanisms many top secret but with one purpose= kill best troop

Jan 29, 2016, 20:2001/29/16
03/27/14
Sir Crusher said:

Blasphemy said:

Sir Crusher said:

Blasphemy said:

Sir Crusher said:

"Sir Crusher"

Where did my reply go?

don't look at me, drama or "you"  amuses me, i wouldn't delete it