Knights Templar sinks to a new LOW

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 28, 2016, 01:1701/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

How about a little TRUTH from YOU test?

The offending player sent you an apology many hours before you decided to make your first post. He did this as soon as he was made aware of you wife's illness, and as you yourself had said, MOST people in the game had no knowledge.

http://prntscr.com/9vqq20

For those to lazy, indifferent, or stuck on the "party line", it is reproduced below. It also went to your Captain NSane as he was the first person to bring the illness to my players attention. [21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway. Zach  

[Above cut and pasted from another thread.]

As an FYI, due to the perceived widespread hatred of you, test, the guy simply thought it would be funny to have even your wife attacking you.  He knew nothing of the illness.

I drew it to his attention, as did your captain, NSane.   http://prntscr.com/9vqy6j   Look at the time stamps.  He apologized right away.

As for me, I have inquired about your wife's health and commiserated with you regularly.  I never said a thing to my league because that was your private business.

I'm not going to say you never received the apology, as I well know a busy marshal has many PMs run right off the list often before even seen. (Plarium has a limit for storage).  In any case, neither KT3, nor Zach, nor myself have in any way intended you personal grief or mocked you wife's illness.

Hopeful you'll realize this and for what it is, unfortunate, but not deliberate.

If it means anything to you, I apologize for the whole mess.

Aaron

Jan 28, 2016, 01:2601/28/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

aaronschneider said:

The offending player sent you an apology many hours before you decided to make your first post. He did this as soon as he was made aware of you wife's illness, and as you yourself had said, MOST people in the game had no knowledge.

For those to lazy, indifferent, or stuck on the "party line", it is reproduced below. It also went to your Captain NSane as he was the first person to bring the illness to my players attention. [21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway. Zach

As an FYI, due to the perceived widespread hatred of you, test, the guy simply thought it would be funny to have even your wife attacking you. He knew nothing of the illness.

I drew it to his attention, as did your captain, NSane.   http://prntscr.com/9vqy6j   Look at the time stamps.  He apologized right away.

As for me, I have inquired about your wife's health and commiserated with you regularly.  I never said a thing to my league because that was your private business.

I'm not going to say you never received the apology, as I well know a busy marshal has many PMs run right off the list often before even seen. (Plarium has a limit for storage).  In any case, neither KT3, nor Zach, nor myself have in any way intended you personal grief or mocked you wife's illness.

Hopeful you'll realize this and for what it is, unfortunate, but not deliberate.

Aaron

Too nice, he's hacked again

Jan 28, 2016, 02:4901/28/16
May 18, 2016, 08:02(edited)
06/29/14

aaronschneider said:

As an FYI, due to the perceived widespread hatred of you, test, the guy simply thought it would be funny to have even your wife attacking you.  He knew nothing of the illness.

Aaron

I didn't recieve the letter - after talking with Skycooldude on TS, he showed me a copy (your link here comes up with error 404 for some reason), and after looking at time stamps it is true that he did indeed send the letter AFTER THE FACT of attacking me with her. 

I have realized the Zach player was blacklisted on my account so it never made it to my inbox to read.  So yes, I may have been incorrect in saying that he never sent it to me, but on the flip-side, I never received it.

"the guy simply thought it would be funny to have even your wife attacking you."

For someone to think it would be funny if my "wife" attacked me means that someone told that player I had a wife.  

Whoever told that player I had a wife, also knew that she has been very sick for a long time.  

So the fact that someone would "set up" a situation and tell that player I'm married and laugh along side him while he attacked me with my "wife" as a castle means that that person has some serious soul searching and issues to deal with.

And that brings me right back back to my original premise of KT using the TACTIC to bring MY WIFE into the game, where she, or anyone else's significant other for that matter (unless they play this game with their spouse) has no business being.

Again, why has KT stooped SO LOW to bring my wife into this game, is beyond me.

edit - http://prntscr.com/9vrto9

Jan 28, 2016, 08:5201/28/16
Jan 28, 2016, 09:28(edited)
03/20/14

Test

Speaking as someone who has lost a wife i know you are pee'd off.

I am KT and I have NOT stooped that low.

Be as angry as you need to be, BUT aim that anger at the person who done it.

MY prayers to you, your wife and all your family.

Jan 29, 2016, 02:1401/29/16
Jan 29, 2016, 21:21(edited)
06/29/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

Test

Speaking as someone who has lost a wife i know you are pee'd off.

I am KT and I have NOT stooped that low.

Be as angry as you need to be, BUT aim that anger at the person who done it.

MY prayers to you, your wife and all your family.

Thanks for the kind words Stewart.  Much appreciated.   I had no idea about your loss.  My prayers are with you and yours too.

My thread is about KT leadership (Aaron) declaring war with Destiny - and the tactics that they are using against us in the war they declared.  Regardless of the "reason" why Zach did what he did, doesn't change the fact that KT3 declared war with Destiny and then their membership under orders of being at war with Destiny decided to bring my wife into the situation as one of their tactics.

Without going too far off topic here I'd like to address the background which makes this situation what it is today:

KT's representation on the forums for the past year (mostly Friction) has both flamed and used defamation against myself personally and Destiny for over a year now. Since that type of action was not stopped by KT, means that it was "acceptable" behavior from KT leadership.

This current issue is just one more thing on a long list of things that KT has done time and time again while we have been at war with each other.

Go ahead and read the forums and then try to point out how many hateful or demeaning posts I have started a thread on to show how horrible KT is (outside of these recent string of threads).

KT has created many posts doing that very thing to both myself and Destiny for a very long time.

I understand there is new leadership in KT now, and that means we potentially have an opportunity to re-visit our relationship with you guys like we have done in the past with KoK and KoC who we were also once at war with.   Things were done and accepted by KT leadership for a long period of time (over a year) and those in KT that run things now were there then, and stood behind the actions that were done in the past because nothing was done to stop it till after the war for territory was sorted.

Feb 19, 2016, 23:3202/19/16
Feb 19, 2016, 23:40(edited)
06/08/14

Disrespect???   Mudslinging??? Hurting Tests feelings???  Deception...?? pure propaganda!!!!

I've seen it all.... checked it all..... TEST....... I gave you the foothold into KT.... TRUSTED YOU... thought you were ok.... but... you're a joke... a liar .. a deceitful 'number two'

This whole business about your wife (UNFORTUNATE YOU TOOK OFFENCE, I KNOW IT WAS NOT INTENDED BY ZACHARIAH OF KT3... I even put my name to that statement)

Aaron went above and beyond to 'make it right'...        (because that's the way we are)

Infact we had a HUGE discussion over the merits of RIGHT AND WRONG in KT 1 through to ''all of em''.... (because that's the way we are)

enough is enough Test..... cut the sht.... it was a genuine mistake... stop playing the 'victim card'... people aren't stupid...

(Try something else... this isn't politics... )

Mal