All Categories

Knights Templar sinks to a new LOW

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 27, 2016, 04:1201/27/16
06/29/14

KT3 has declared war with Destiny.  They have done many castle hits and thrown all sorts of fireballs.  This is a war game and is quite usual and expected conduct.  

I've attached a screenshot of KT's newest tactic to "fight" against Destiny:

http://prntscr.com/9vagfr

Many people don't know me on this server or have any idea if I am male or female, young or old, married or divorced, or anything else about me.

Those few that do know me, know that I am married. Those that know that I am married, also know that my wife is dying.

Aaron of KT3 knows me and my situation quite well, and look at how his league mates are responding and acting towards Destiny and more specifically myself.

KT has sunk to a new low today in the battle against Destiny (and me personally)

Since they can no longer win a war waged with troops or money, they have now gone to the depths of making fun of my dying wife...

It never ceases to amaze just how low this league will go.  

Thank you Nsane and everyone else in Destiny for your continued harrasment against KT and their antics.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2016, 06:5301/27/16
01/31/15

Lord Test,

That sounds horrifically rude, I hope you're OK.

>> SlopranoDark

Jan 27, 2016, 12:1901/27/16
06/05/15
test i am sorry about your wife and i hope she gets better. stay positive and ignore these KT scum
Jan 27, 2016, 12:2101/27/16
07/24/14
Very dissapointing to see this Test. Stay strong my friend, were here for you. 
Jan 27, 2016, 12:2201/27/16
01/26/15

I am more than horrified at the actions of Aaron and his crew in KT3. Beyond unconscionable. To take this game to such a personal low is beyond comprehension. I will add my name to any Code of Conduct complaint made here. This is just so wrong in so many ways.

LW 
Jan 27, 2016, 12:3201/27/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)

what KT3 has done is absolutely pathetic and disgusting............its not the question of whether test's wife is dying or not but the question of bringing disrepute to anybody's family is just too disgusting.

it should not be tolerated and be treated accordingly.

this is a game and should be played in that spirit. if they cant then they should be booted.
Jan 27, 2016, 12:4501/27/16
12/18/14

This is a game and people play for enjoyment and to forget about real life stresses for a brief period.  This type of attack on a personal level is uncalled for.  Even if KT3 pleads ignorance in this case, this is extremely unacceptable and being a "lower functioning" individual is no excuse. Great strategy KT3 attacking someone on a personal level is even more ridiculous than your "war" against Destiny.  Test, stay strong and continue maintain your higher standards.

Jan 27, 2016, 12:5801/27/16
Jan 28, 2016, 09:14(edited)
02/16/15

That player that changed his name to test wife didn`t know about test wife situation and when Aaron mentioned he changed it. So this kinda a messed up under the belt hit from test. 

Okey our member did a mistake that he didnt know of. But doing a trolling in a forum is not the way to take it, and test only takes what he can get out of this. Is simply cowardly.

I hope his wife get well sooner then later, and I feel sorry for him for what he have to deal with in RL day after day. But there is no excuse to take this act out in a forum, he can simple talk with Aaron.

And this "war" with Destiny is only because they protect the game troll Roftie, but thats a another story.

I tought test was a better person that this, but I`m sorry if he was hurt of this. Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members. And about the fb thingy is simple, its part of the game. That they have units in there castle at PvP is there problem.

We have a lot of sick ppl in our league with diffrent kinds of sickness and we don`t use other ppl health as an excuse to hit from below the belt, we are strong enough to handle the war simple and use the options the game gives us.

And like I wrote earlier the person that changed his game nick to test`s wife, didn`t know about her sickness and he is very sorry for it. Simple as that.

Now delete this forum msg and go back and play the game the way is should be played..

This mail was sent too test many hours before test made this post. so simple a hit below the belt from test:

[21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway.

Zach

Jan 27, 2016, 13:1201/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14

Test, I hope that you and yours have the strength to fight the ailment. I know what it takes to stand by a loved one. And I sincerely hope things do get better.

RE KT, no surprise there, they are just that. If that member was in my league, he/she would get either the boot, or would have to make it right by an apology (most likely the boot).

A dog with bad manors is not the dogs fault, its the owners fault, KT stinks from the head down.

Jan 27, 2016, 13:1201/27/16
12/18/14
Khaleesi said:

That player that changed his name to test wife didn`t know about test wife situation and when Aaron mentioned he changed it. So this kinda a messed up under the belt hit from test. 

Okey our member did a mistake that he didnt know of. But doing a trolling in a forum is not the way to take it, and test only takes what he can get out of this. Is simply cowardly.

I hope his wife get well sooner then later, and I feel sorry for him for what he have to deal with in RL day after day. But there is no excuse to take this act out in a forum, he can simple talk with Aaron.

And this "war" with Destiny is only because they protect the game troll Roftie, but thats a another story.

I tought test was a better person that this, but I`m sorry if he was hurt of this. But if you seen both sides then you can see what he talks about beside his wife is completly bullshit. Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members. And about the fb thingy is simple, its part of the game. That they have units in there castle at PvP is there problem.

We have a lot of sick ppl in our league with diffrent kinds of sickness and we don`t use other ppl health as an excuse to hit from below the belt, we are strong enough to handle the war simple and use the options the game gives us.

And like I wrote earlier the person that changed his game nick to test`s wife, didn`t know about her sickness and he is very sorry for it. Simple as that.

Now delete this forum msg and go back and play the game the way is should be played..

[21:17] Zachariah : I had no idea your wife was ill. If I had, that name never would have been used. My apologies for what in retrospect was in poor taste. Aaron told me about it, as well as your captain, NSane. Aaron ordered me to change it, but knowing what I know now, I'd have done so anyway.

Zach

First there is no excuse if your member knew or did not know about Test's wife his "antics" were out of line.  Second Roftie doesn't need our protection he does well all on his own which is why he is in Destiny he can handle himself and plays the game "as it should be played" he doesn't stoop to low levels and "personal attacks". Third Nsane's attacks were in response to your continued attacks on our Marshal and our league over one player you all can't seem to handle (Roftie).  Fourth, the forum is for game discussion and this discussion reflects badly on KT3 which is why you are asking for it to be deleted.
Jan 27, 2016, 13:1501/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 13:25(edited)
07/30/14

Khaleesi said:

I tought test was a better person that this, but I`m sorry if he was hurt of this. But if you seen both sides then you can see what he talks about beside his wife is completly bullshit. Destiny have jumps us for weeks, and last night there members Nsane Destiny raid and siege up to 10 of our members. And about the fb thingy is simple, its part of the game. That they have units in there castle at PvP is there problem.

This mail was sent too test many hours before test made this post. so simple a hit below the belt from test:

Zach

Now how exactly am i the troll??

Did i mention your or any of the kt's family's in anything i did??

Jan 27, 2016, 13:2601/27/16
02/16/15
Jezebel said:
First there is no excuse if your member knew or did not know about Test's wife his "antics" were out of line.  Second Roftie doesn't need our protection he does well all on his own which is why he is in Destiny he can handle himself and plays the game "as it should be played" he doesn't stoop to low levels and "personal attacks". Third Nsane's attacks were in response to your continued attacks on our Marshal and our league over one player you all can't seem to handle (Roftie).  Fourth, the forum is for game discussion and this discussion reflects badly on KT3 which is why you are asking for it to be deleted.
I`m not sure why you jump in, I believe that roftie can simple talk for himself. And this have nothing to do with Rofie but how test simple play the hurt puppy from something a kt3 member couldn`t simple know, and he deleted it at the second Aaron notice it. Test wrote this mail like over 6 hours after zach sendt his regards and appologiesed to test
Jan 27, 2016, 13:3001/27/16
12/18/14
Khaleesi said:

Jezebel said:
I`m not sure why you jump in, I believe that roftie can simple talk for himself. And this have nothing to do with Rofie but how test simple play the hurt puppy from something a kt3 member couldn`t simple know, and he deleted it at the second Aaron notice it. Test wrote this mail like over 6 hours after zach sendt his regards and appologiesed to test
I have a right to voice my opinion here as you do.  I am here to support my Marshal and my league mates.  When this was posted has no bearing on the bad taste that was used to poke at our Marshal.
01/31/15

Jezebel said:

Khaleesi said:

Zach

Well said, Lord Jezebel.

I'm not allowed to choose sides, but this is unacceptable to me. Once I'm home I will have more time to spend into this.

>> SlopranoDark
02/16/15

Mehnslayer said:

I understand this is a heated discussion and as such it won't be locked, at least by me HOWEVER please keep in mind that I will not allow harassment and personal attacks.

b. is rude or offensive in nature, including but not limited to: personal attacks, name calling, cursing/foul language, cyber-bullying, trolling.

I don't know the story behind this but what im guessing is KT is taking cheap shots and Test has a sick wife who got caught in the fray. 

FB`s is part of the game, so I`m not sure why that is a problem. Destiny have fb KT3 all night and morning, so they do is as much as others.

Simple using test and test wifes in the same setence is just wrong. Zach didn`t know and he mailed test and told him how sorry he was. And this post comes out many many hours later. This is between test and zach and no one else. Keep the dirty stuff by playing the game and do what the game is supposed to be. Raid,siege,fb and so on. And to the others if you can`t be polite keep the words to yourself. This post have nothing to do in a forum, its just dirty work,simple as that. So delete it

Jan 27, 2016, 13:3201/27/16
02/16/15

Jezebel said:

Khaleesi said:

Jezebel said:

I have a right to voice my opinion here as you do.  I am here to support my Marshal and my league mates.  When this was posted has no bearing on the bad taste that was used to poke at our Marshal.

I`m telling rest of the truth that test didn`t say, simple as that

Jan 27, 2016, 13:3401/27/16
12/18/14
Khaleesi said:

Mehnslayer said:

I understand this is a heated discussion and as such it won't be locked, at least by me HOWEVER please keep in mind that I will not allow harassment and personal attacks.

b. is rude or offensive in nature, including but not limited to: personal attacks, name calling, cursing/foul language, cyber-bullying, trolling.

I don't know the story behind this but what im guessing is KT is taking cheap shots and Test has a sick wife who got caught in the fray. 

FB`s is part of the game, so I`m not sure why that is a problem. Destiny have fb KT3 all night and morning, so they do is as much as others.

Simple using test and test wifes in the same setence is just wrong. Zach didn`t know and he mailed test and told him how sorry he was. And this post comes out many many hours later. This is between test and zach and no one else. Keep the dirty stuff by playing the game and do what the game is supposed to be. Raid,siege,fb and so on. And to the others if you can`t be polite keep the words to yourself. This post have nothing to do in a forum, its just dirty work,simple as that. So delete it

I don't think I was rude or inappropriate?  Just simply stating facts.  Destiny responds to attacks on Destiny we are playing the game.  Huh funny how that works.

Jan 27, 2016, 13:3801/27/16
12/18/14
Mehnslayer said:

Maybe I worded it incorrectly, I don't want to split up the discussion however I just need to make sure the forum rules are obliged :)

No your response was correct and clear to those who read :)
Jan 27, 2016, 13:4301/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
Though I don't know you personally, you seem like a cool dude. You and your wife certainly doesn't deserve this disrespect. I am sorry to see KT stoop as low as to attack your real life struggle, especially it being life or death. I will keep your wife in my prayers mate, stay strong.
Jan 27, 2016, 13:4601/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 13:46(edited)
02/16/15

Mehnslayer said:

Maybe I worded it incorrectly, I don't want to split up the discussion however I just need to make sure the forum rules are obliged :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Forums are not made for this, its made for making the game better and simple fix stuff in game. Have nothing to do with this by throwing dirt back and forth . 

So this post can simply be deleted, and ppl can come with input about the game and stuff related to that part.

Jan 27, 2016, 14:0401/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 21:04(edited)
08/12/14

Mehnslayer said:

I understand this is a heated discussion and its current position it won't be locked, at least by me HOWEVER please keep in mind that I will not allow harassment and personal attacks.

A lord told me one time that a league shouldn't know what their marshall looks like in real life. I'd take it further and say ones league or anyone in the game shouldn't know personal information.

These are serious wars no mercy should be shown if none is warranted.

Why such sensationalism on the forum?

A leader should never look worried or show weakness if they are strong, the best, leading followers and have great support. 

Text book case of psychological warfare and propaganda.