Anarchy!!

Anarchy!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 24, 2016, 21:0201/24/16
03/27/14

Anarchy!!

Just curious how desperate you must be for easy PvP

to go attacking smaller leagues, makes me wonder if that's how you went and got your clans stat points?

Congratulations, you manage to rip a beacon from a clan that basically a nobody on the map

Im not calling you a bully this is a game of strategy one that is designed to achieve a major or overall aim

with that said you sure made yours.... this prolly be in the chronicles next week 

Anarchy strikes again!!!!! With big bold letters  taking out a level 5 beacon from some small clan

""two thumbs up on the achievement guys w2g!!!  great tactic thinking ""

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 24, 2016, 21:2801/24/16
07/11/13

... why would any sensible league not hit a beacon if it was easy PvP...

Isn't the goal of PvP to get the most points for the least amount of losses, which it seems they accomplished, as well as worked toward the achievement for taking down level 5 beacons.

Stormfall has evolved to where if a league wants a beacon, they MUST put 30+ mil in it even if its and inside beacon and even at 30 mil, that's still an easy beacon takedown for some leagues. A league can however, attempt to hold a beacon under that 30 mil, however, they do so knowing it can be taken down quite easily by the stronger leagues in the game, or by a league with coiner/coiners. If a league wants to hold a beacon, they have to evolve as Stormfall is evolving, and defend their beacon properly.
Jan 24, 2016, 22:2901/24/16
03/27/14

it was defended properly, as good as any other beacon out there, i went and did my homework getting into the top clan to watch and see just what we needed what was good what wasn't, i seen the numbers....

It didn't fall because it wasn't guarded "properly" well technically speaking anyway,  Because if it was guarded any better it would still have fallen

no mater how much we had in that beacon, they would have just kept hitting it

Jan 25, 2016, 02:4901/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14

Blasphemy said:

it was defended properly, as good as any other beacon out there, i went and did my homework getting into the top clan to watch and see just what we needed what was good what wasn't, i seen the numbers....

It didn't fall because it wasn't guarded "properly" well technically speaking anyway,  Because if it was guarded any better it would still have fallen

no mater how much we had in that beacon, they would have just kept hitting it

25 Mil is what you had in it.  Go reread what Sky posted.  30 is probably a low number anyway.  

But to answer your first question, I personally will always be interested in easy pvp.
Jan 26, 2016, 04:1601/26/16
Jan 27, 2016, 15:47(edited)
03/27/14

wrong place wrong time?

lol we been there for a while with KT's approval

like i said they did this not just for PvP - showing off maybe?
Jan 26, 2016, 16:0501/26/16
Jan 29, 2016, 18:12(edited)
08/12/14

It's a great change and does show good mechanics on their part leagues have been known to get permission to take beacons not many leagues have been known to do step in between them. them taking out this beacon shows a clear message that any league with a beacon no matter who your friends are you are not safe.

30million is a low number but i'm sure there are plenty of beacons with that much or less around. once enough beacons are spawned beacons will be attacked like castles. Leagues focusing on beacons only lack strategy even more if your trying to be everyones friend or trying to stay out the way and hope no one drops your beacon.

The only thing that can be done is more beacon attacks need to happen from everyone, wars and weaker leagues need to be forced out of beacons so they can learn more. this can easily not happen if leagues just keep doing the same thing save up defense talk to friendly leagues with beacons and go in and grab a beacon and cross their fingers.

A few guys from a top league surround your beacon it's going to die if no one from your side moves their castles also to meet them every time. not many leagues have the offense and time to do or the promise they will adapt and stop letting the enemy choose battles. you have to choose yours and be set strikers not out of position if you get hit unexpectedly you were out of position. Set strikers will always win. Get to a better position and wait for the unexpected to happen or make the unexpected and show your mechanics.

ignore all of the dirty deeds and agendas and who did what and why that will play into the hands of the winners every time. the games changing as everyone grows and the past should be left in the past. you want to hold beacons? there will be 100 beacons for every top 300 leagues one day now is the time to get ready for that a league is still undetermined on who will be the number 1 league and have it set in stone as the greatest.  

Jan 27, 2016, 12:5901/27/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:59(edited)
11/05/14
If a small dog bits the big dog, it funny, but when the big dog bites back, everyone cries foul. 
Jan 27, 2016, 15:0501/27/16
Jan 27, 2016, 23:35(edited)
08/12/14
Netix101 said:

If a small dog bits the big dog, it funny, but when the big dog bites back, everyone cries foul. 
True but posting on the forum about it is more than calling foul it is giving awareness and open discussion about it to people who want to be prepared for the worse. it goes a long way being prepared. You'd think more people would be more careful but no one support the small dogs so 90% of them do get eaten.
Jan 27, 2016, 17:2101/27/16
03/27/14

i don't see many small dogs biting big dogs here do you?

i see alot of smaller clans trying to keep up with the game to achieve some kinda level in the game

And yus im aware the type of game we play here, and again no mater what we had in the beacon it would have fell

why is it when the smaller clans make it known it comes back as we are crying??

Believe me im not crying over nothing, just making it known

I know we have nothing to compare against Anarchy 

We know our strength and our weakness 

I just thought better of them, thought they stick with there own level

and gain a better achievement 

Jan 28, 2016, 01:2501/28/16
Blasphemy said:

i don't see many small dogs biting big dogs here do you?

i see alot of smaller clans trying to keep up with the game to achieve some kinda level in the game

And yus im aware the type of game we play here, and again no mater what we had in the beacon it would have fell

why is it when the smaller clans make it known it comes back as we are crying??

Believe me im not crying over nothing, just making it known

I know we have nothing to compare against Anarchy 

We know our strength and our weakness 

I just thought better of them, thought they stick with there own level

and gain a better achievement 

We did stick to our own level in my opinion if you are going to hold a beacon or try to, You are saying your ready to play with the big boys and should expect to be hit. if you were not ready im guessing you put your league on a level it shouldn't be at. It was not a personal attack it was for pvp points just as any other beacon we kill