4 ALT ACCOUNTS - Which one is the main account

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 13, 2016, 02:1101/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

iamgroot said:

That is rich coming from you mehnslayer , you clearly abuse your powers and still have not replied to the message i sent you 
I am willing to bet everything i own that you cannot show me this message from iamgroot saying it is an alt , all i did was send some def to pickster as he told me you was attacking him and got my account reset for that ?
i never even spoke to you and you know it 

Oh my god, "Still not replied to the message I sent you" "I never even spoke to you" I'm not even going to respond to this anymore, stop complaining or complain to the help desk

Jan 13, 2016, 02:1401/13/16
11/05/14
And there it is guy , thats the advise from a moderator , " stop crying about it " that helps me to understand what sort of people i am dealing with here , what a game , go plarium , time to find a new game for me 
Jan 13, 2016, 06:1201/13/16
01/12/15
This thread is hilarious lol
Jan 13, 2016, 06:1801/13/16
11/05/14

Sifr said:

This thread is hilarious lol

Sometimes I love the forums, sometimes I don't, this is one of those times I laugh.
Lord OberonCharacter
Jan 13, 2016, 09:3001/13/16
01/06/15
By using Plarium’s Service you agree NOT to:

have more than one account at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;

Alt accounts get banned if the support team finds or is presented evidence they were alts. The only way to have your alts not banned is not to use them at all. Sooner or later your alts will be exposed and banned. It's only a question of time, since some alts can be hard to spot.

As for the forum mods, they have no special powers within the game. The only special powers that they have is the ability to remove forum posts and ban forum users. And even those are exercised mainly on spambots. As you can see these forums are not censored and never will be.

Play by the rules and you'll be fine. Good luck to you, my Lords!

Jan 13, 2016, 10:0701/13/16
07/25/15

Lord Oberon said:

As for the forum mods, they have no special powers within the game. The only special powers that they have is the ability to remove forum posts and ban forum users. And even those are exercised mainly on spambots. As you can see these forums are not censored and never will be.

Well removing posts because the content is not always pleasing. Is a form of censorship. Even a poster might use bad/rude language in a post, the message itself could be a valid form for critique etc. I give the majority of readers the benefit of the doubt to see past rudness and bad lanague in posts.

Jan 13, 2016, 13:2501/13/16
Aug 17, 2019, 12:05(edited)
Lord Oberon said:

have more than one account at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;

Alt accounts get banned if the support team finds or is presented evidence they were alts. The only way to have your alts not banned is not to use them at all. Sooner or later your alts will be exposed and banned. It's only a question of time, since some alts can be hard to spot.

Well not true. I have seldom heard of any alt getting banned even with a lot of proof. The probability of an alt getting banned in plarium would likely be less than 1%, so the guy who got screwed is obviously pissed off.
Jan 13, 2016, 13:4201/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14
Invokers said:

Lord Oberon said:

Well not true. I have seldom heard of any alt getting banned even with a lot of proof. The probability of an alt getting banned in plarium would likely be less than 1%, so the guy who got screwed is obviously pissed off.
Have a feeling 1% might be a little low, that said I wouldn't want to risk the other 99% full stop. Put in X amount of money/time and get banned... I'm good
Feb 8, 2016, 02:5802/08/16
06/08/14

WOW ...This thread went out there!!!! Anyways, this thread was to inform league Marshals to the fact that the 4 accounts are one person and that one person main account is Iinish222 691 ,51 --->because spies in every league! 

2. There is no point in report alt accounts as "it is too hard to find them"

3. FYI all accounts listed are still active.

And no, sorry I did not see any messages directed to me in my mail box.

Feb 8, 2016, 03:0802/08/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:04(edited)
11/05/14

Spacer all that extra stuff was directed at me :) 

Can I ask how you can be so sure they are all alts?
Feb 8, 2016, 05:3902/08/16
06/22/14

Mehnslayer said:

Spacer all that extra stuff was directed at me :) 

Can I ask how you can be so sure they are all alts?

Don't play with words, please. Better force somebody to work his job or, at least, be silent when you have nothing to say.

If Plarium don't know how to find alts it can ask the other game houses. In one game, where player can have 100s castles regular, every alts was found in less than 7 days without players actions. Punishment for player with alts should be banning all accounts, not just alts. Only that way Plarium can clean this game. But, yes that would be penal for Plarium (oh our sweet money will gone), and I know that I'm writing for nothing this reply, but your answers are irritating. Better ban correct player and allow him to prove that he is correct, than allow cheaters to play this game.