The Void - Recruiting!

The Void - Recruiting!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 21, 2017, 04:4501/21/17
06/29/14
Fortuneteller said:

Thanks EXXE. But, really if this looks like favouritism just take me off the shelf, no harm done. 

Since this thread gathered around an impressive audience, I'd like to tell you all something we, as the Void, have experienced. There are only a few leagues on this DP server that have the power to shape the landscape, encourage and support new players to find their ways.  I am lucky enough to know such leagues and their leaders from whom I often take inspiration to carry on. As you may have noticed, The Void is not your typical league. Don't get me wrong, on a certain level we all do the same things, we do have the same problems as players but, I had a vision for this league to be different: To be based on loyalty and understanding, to be packed with people of similar mindsets able to work for a common goal and love being weird enough to take on a persona and entertain each other. I wanted a Role-Playing league. This has proven to be a challenge, as many players here are not interested in this kind of approach to the game. They are in for numbers, fights, conquers and sadly we've met a dozens of bullies on the way too. You may tell me, this is a war game but, you know what I mean when you get attacked from shady castles, firebombed from different leagues, receiving the same style of messages from different accounts .. this is not about war. It is about hurting another human being with everything you can think of. 

"The end justify the means" ... I've seen people being bullied out of the game because they do not want to join to a bigger league, or they haven't the deepest pockets to fight heavy coiners. And I see this happening to us now. A pointless banter that has gone horribly wrong without the hope of stopping it. The wounds are too deep, people are hurt and forgiving became a luxury once you were stabbed in the back. I have sent many messages in game & this is my last stress signal I send out to ask for aid on the forum. I want people to read and recognise a grave problem. I want the community (if there is such a thing here) to be aware of these things that go beyond the boundaries of the game and affect people on personal levels. I lost good players because we have been powerless to protect themselves against bullying. You do not want to log in and see your castle raided and bombed every single day for the past 2 months without being in an actual WAR or Challenge... this has only one purpose: to disband a league by hurting people. Even official full-proof reports we have handed in to Plarium have been ignored and a year later the reported players are still playing and still having alts.

As a result, we may not be around for long. But before I leave this plane I want to make as many players as possible understand that you should never bring and allow hatred to fester in a gaming community.

Well Said!
Feb 2, 2017, 20:2402/02/17
Im new here
Feb 2, 2017, 23:4302/02/17
03/22/16
nadiareds said:

Im new here
Please go to the Tutorial Section there is much more information for you and hints of how to play better. This section is for people bragging about their league.
Feb 4, 2017, 09:4702/04/17
brunsonthomas said:

nadiareds said:

Im new here
Please go to the Tutorial Section there is much more information for you and hints of how to play better. This section is for people bragging about their league.
Correction. There may be people "bragging" about their leagues in general, but in this thread I introduce us.
Feb 4, 2017, 09:4802/04/17
Feb 4, 2017, 09:49(edited)

nadiareds said:

Im new here

If you are looking for a league on The Dark Plains Server, search for us, The Void, and send me a message :-)

You can search for leagues in your Embassy / Leagues tab. Good luck!