Extract League Roster to Spreadsheet

6 Replies
lwonderly
16 December, 2015, 11:38 AM UTC
Is there a way to extract my league's roster to an Excel spreadsheet? It would make life a lot easier to keep track of things.
LW
UTC -4:00
Mehnslayer
16 December, 2015, 12:27 PM UTC
I think I have seen this a few times, not sure who posted them or where anymore but I have seen it appear more then once. Maybe Lord Oberon has an opinion on this
E 'n la sua volontade รจ nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
16 December, 2015, 12:50 PM UTC

Lord lwonderly, the idea of monitoring the data about your League is really great! However, our sages need to find out the best way of its realization. If this is technically possible, I'll will be happy to suggest this idea to our developers.

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
djmoody
16 December, 2015, 8:22 PM UTC

It would be awesome if there was an open API to an element of the game's database and stats.

Example of a game where this is done extremely well is Eve.

Benefit for the players is being able to manipulate the data quickly and easily, really helpful for Stormfall for league marshalls and captains.

For Plarium you get useful 3rd party apps built around your game that make the game more playable. Players build this kind of stuff far better than developers given they know what each other really need. Effectively development and wrap around for the game built for free.

If an API was available I would definitely build a fan site for Stormfall (as well as league applications for my league).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
17 December, 2015, 11:07 AM UTC

Lord, I will have a word with our engineers, to see if it is possible. Thank you for your great suggestion!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Bill Howard
17 December, 2015, 8:55 PM UTC

Huge difference between an MMO like Eve and a browser game.  Almost all standalone MMO's allow some customization of tool bars that I have played over the past 20 years. 

UTC +0:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
16 March, 2016, 4:20 PM UTC
Still no sign of this being available. 
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
1664997 users registered; 34052 topics; 253273 posts; our newest member:mail.ah