Wich League will replace KOC and KOT

19 Replies
White and black
2 December, 2015, 2:46 PM UTC

If u don't know, please see this video on Youtube:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odut0SMZoU8


As I think this league will win and become The King of Stormfall age of War.....

And it's the end for .......other....


Please let me know, what do u think.........

DDC
UTC +0:00
Say
2 December, 2015, 10:50 PM UTC
:-) merci
UTC +0:00
djmoody
2 December, 2015, 11:44 PM UTC

Nice work on the video.

And good luck with global domination 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Sifr
3 December, 2015, 5:47 AM UTC
Good video man. Too bad I don't understand german (the language, not sure what it's called >_>)
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
DRA Green Dream
5 December, 2015, 12:07 AM UTC

minhdam06102 said:


If u don't know, please see this video on Youtube:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odut0SMZoU8


As I think this league will win and become The King of Stormfall age of War.....

And it's the end for .......other....


Please let me know, what do u think.........



Funniest video i have EVER seen!!!!


UTC +0:00
Aaron KT3
6 December, 2015, 4:08 AM UTC

Well made, and presented, but nothing more and a knockoff off "Triumph of the Will",  Nazi propaganda film directed by Leni Riefenstahl


I suspect the Hoard has about the same end in their future.

Aaron
UTC +0:00
White and black
6 December, 2015, 6:09 AM UTC

End future...???

First: 

Attack all player, league or union-league that threat to Horde. Any attack to Horde's member, beacon..or related will be supposed as provoke and will be attacked by all Horde player...

Second:

Horde have enough def and offence to achieve any target as beacon, raid... to all.

Third:

Any who have doubt with future of Horde, can try.....

Surrender or die


DDC
UTC +0:00
darksifil
6 December, 2015, 1:38 PM UTC

I would like to see the Hoard hold some beacons.  They are a league not to be taken lightly however without beacons they will never go higher in the league rankings.  They have such a huge def that I have to ask are they not confident that they can hold a beacon?  They do have a LOT of enemies so is that the reason they don't try?


Dark
UTC +5:00
White and black
6 December, 2015, 2:18 PM UTC
Marcus said:

Johnathon Weiser said:


lmao ok the horde #1 my ass!!! lets see them hold some beacons. raids dont mean shit!!!

And which one is your league, pray tell?



@Aaron KT1: And yours? Knights Templar, I assume?

Caption... Don't u known me,  do u????????????????//
DDC
UTC +0:00
Say
6 December, 2015, 2:38 PM UTC

minhdam06102 said:


Marcus said:


Johnathon Weiser said:


lmao ok the horde #1 my ass!!! lets see them hold some beacons. raids dont mean shit!!!

And which one is your league, pray tell?



@Aaron KT1: And yours? Knights Templar, I assume?

Caption... Don't u known me,  do u????????????????//

Hey  ... Why you use my ingame Name and our League Tag  in your description??  

you are not from the hord...  

change that

UTC +0:00
truedaysleeper
7 December, 2015, 8:21 PM UTC

you are nummer one in loosing Units ^^

i must save the battle reports before they are deleted


UTC +0:00
Marcus
7 December, 2015, 8:41 PM UTC

battle report? I can help

Captain
UTC +0:00
truedaysleeper
7 December, 2015, 8:48 PM UTC

have a better one ^^


http://prntscr.com/9bhzqv

http://prntscr.com/9bi028

http://prntscr.com/9bi099


UTC +0:00
Paul
9 December, 2015, 10:49 PM UTC
truedaysleeper said:

have a better one ^^


http://prntscr.com/9bhzqv

http://prntscr.com/9bi028

http://prntscr.com/9bi099


Isn't it awesome when people post their victory on a level 1 beacon but fail to show you their losses on trying to take a level 5?
UTC -8:00
White and black
11 December, 2015, 12:38 PM UTC

in this case, Who win KOC or Horde????


DDC
UTC +0:00
darksifil
12 December, 2015, 8:31 PM UTC
Showing print screens all day is cool and all but the big picture is just look at the league rankings.  If the Hoard wants to even get near KoC they will need to get beacons.  Even Anarchy finally did this and went up in ranking. 
Dark
UTC +5:00
White and black
15 December, 2015, 12:58 AM UTC

Horde now show :

http://prntscr.com/9ea1jn

for -1850 -1810 now is 3rd. But seem  other will 1 2 and 3.

Score 1-1 with KOC it seem .......

DDC
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
31 December, 2015, 6:05 PM UTC
The Hoarde took on dragons keep, a 99 ranked league and barely held their own.  lol, number one league.
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
31 December, 2015, 6:07 PM UTC
darksifil said:

I would like to see the Hoard hold some beacons.  They are a league not to be taken lightly however without beacons they will never go higher in the league rankings.  They have such a huge def that I have to ask are they not confident that they can hold a beacon?  They do have a LOT of enemies so is that the reason they don't try?


When we had our war with them, we barely saw a defense.  either they didnt have them or were scared to use them.  if they'd left anything for us to hit we would have mopped the floor with them.
UTC +0:00
Caotarch
1 January, 2016, 7:01 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

darksifil said:

I would like to see the Hoard hold some beacons.  They are a league not to be taken lightly however without beacons they will never go higher in the league rankings.  They have such a huge def that I have to ask are they not confident that they can hold a beacon?  They do have a LOT of enemies so is that the reason they don't try?


When we had our war with them, we barely saw a defense.  either they didnt have them or were scared to use them.  if they'd left anything for us to hit we would have mopped the floor with them.
Turok  whats  the name from your league???
UTC +0:00
1666955 users registered; 33971 topic; 253655 posts; our newest member:maksimys2109198