Comments
Dec 14, 2015, 09:3812/14/15
07/25/15

gaianeka said:

Lord Oberon said:

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

you call it a social compatible game, yet your castle is untouchable,

and you don't ever play... what gives?????  afraid of the competition out there now of many major players and leagues???

i think we should be allowed to hit your castle, and win rewards  like legendary troops to normal ones...

maybe even resources to saphires -  "like once a day challenge"

My Lord, I'm Lord Regent and Protector of Stormfall, to attack my castle would be high treason. The only reward you are going to get for treason is a permanent banishment. We don't want any of this in Stormfall, however. Therefore my castle is protected by the Gods. Focus on attacking your enemies and Balur's Horde to receive rewards, please. Not your protectors.

Who are our enemies? Is it Balur alone? Or including every other players from other non-allied leagues? The other lords that also pledge support to you to fight Balur that you consider are our enemies? LOL

And if our enemies including other players as well, then why are you Lord Oberon, the fictional character of this fantasy, interested to create such a large warring factions throughout your fictional land? And I feel you are giving out far more rewards for us to go against each others than to go against Balur.

He just doesn't want his castle sieged, he cant afford the sapphires required to maintain his appearance -)

Dec 14, 2015, 14:0612/14/15

Another question I want to ask is how does the discovery speed works?

Does the scribe discovers 1 scroll per day, regardless of the Lost Arts whether it is for building pikes or dragons?

How does improving the discovery speed through upgrading really help?

Dec 14, 2015, 14:3212/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
gaianeka said:

Another question I want to ask is how does the discovery speed works?

Does the scribe discovers 1 scroll per day, regardless of the Lost Arts whether it is for building pikes or dragons?

How does improving the discovery speed through upgrading really help?

Discovery speed affects the time it takes for you to upgrade/discover a lost art... it doesn't affect the scroll you get daily.
Dec 14, 2015, 20:1712/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
Lord Oberon said:

Paul said:

Why can't we buy Maranian Amulets with Soulstones?

I mean, you need them to unlock the units, why not make an option to buy Amulets with them?

My Lord, remember, the Goddess Mara is the one who brought the Amulets to the lands of Stormfall. To receive these Amulets, you must first honour her by sacrificing Gold and Iron at the Altar of Mara. This is an old ritual which requires time and devotion.

The dear Goddess Mara is fine with us using sapphires to do them instantly though? Hahaha, time and devotion. Good one.
Dec 14, 2015, 21:1912/14/15
07/25/15

Paul said:

Lord Oberon said:

Paul said:

Why can't we buy Maranian Amulets with Soulstones?

I mean, you need them to unlock the units, why not make an option to buy Amulets with them?

My Lord, remember, the Goddess Mara is the one who brought the Amulets to the lands of Stormfall. To receive these Amulets, you must first honour her by sacrificing Gold and Iron at the Altar of Mara. This is an old ritual which requires time and devotion.

The dear Goddess Mara is fine with us using sapphires to do them instantly though? Hahaha, time and devotion. Good one.

Now, now, Oberon want a new chariot for xmas after all.

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 15, 2015, 12:2612/15/15
01/06/15

Dear warrior Gadheras, all the Stormfallers have a common goal to defeat Balur and we are fighting against his Hordes. At the same time, our Lords and Ladies have their personal vision of their destiny, glory and honor. That is why some warriors prefer to stay alone on their path to success, other ones struggle in alliances for territories. Darkshine has brought forth a people of proud-hearted and honorable Lords and Ladies who fight for their beliefs and ideas. I respect this choice.

Dec 15, 2015, 13:0012/15/15
07/25/15

Lord Oberon said:

Dear warrior Gadheras, all the Stormfallers have a common goal to defeat Balur and we are fighting against his Hordes. At the same time, our Lords and Ladies have their personal vision of their destiny, glory and honor. That is why some warriors prefer to stay alone on their path to success, other ones struggle in alliances for territories. Darkshine has brought forth a people of proud-hearted and honorable Lords and Ladies who fight for their beliefs and ideas. I respect this choice.

Well everyone is master of their own fate and destiny, but we all bound and chackled by the limitations of the sandbox stormfall is. I wouldn't talk to loud about honor and such though. Most of the time raid and pillage other players is most of the time thread on the weak and feeble, and beat them down again and again and again.... because that is the safe thing to do.

Dec 16, 2015, 20:2212/16/15
07/25/15

So been pondering about the "Infirmary" and ability to revive fallen ones. I think the description would probably be better with "heal wounded" to get ready for duty again.

Anyways, why isn't there something similar for offensive troops? Field Medics? Maybe not rev up towards 30% for free, but how about rev up towards 30% spending regular resources like gold and iron ?

The change to settlements is (from my point of view) just another shameless push towards get people to spend more on rev units. I guess the rewards you get from settlements now will be tied to your defensive force and not have any cap on amount other than what your army can carry right? So it would mean a lot more bigger fights tied to settlements would take place, unless people give them up all together not find it worth it anylonger.

Anyways, the push towards rev units with saps, could need some ballance to it, like abiluty to heal some offensive with no use of saps too imho.

Dec 17, 2015, 03:4212/17/15
07/04/15
Just wondering, where are the Settlements, there are the Relics, but nothing else
Dec 17, 2015, 03:5112/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:00(edited)
11/05/14

BMorgan53 said:

Just wondering, where are the Settlements, there are the Relics, but nothing else

Hey Morgan, as part of the new patch rolling out for Stormfall: Age of War, settlements are being removed to implement a new game mechanic that will effectively replace them. You can read more here.

Dec 19, 2015, 12:3912/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

What's up with the Fortification discounts?

After patiently waiting weeks for the next discount to come around, logging on this morning I see the banner "80% discount for Fortification purchases. Time remaining 21 hours".

I've waited weeks, have some sapphires accumulated and I'm ready. I begin to add to my castle walls and after clicking on one section I get a pop up that says "no more discounts, further selections will be full price"! One wall section and that's it! A bit stingy aren't we?

If you're going to give a discount for a number of hours then give a discount! If you're going to limit the application then say so up front so a Player can plan. Sheesh. 1 item!!

Arthur

Dec 19, 2015, 13:0012/19/15
07/25/15

Arthur48 Gwain said:

What's up with the Fortification discounts?

After patiently waiting weeks for the next discount to come around, logging on this morning I see the banner "80% discount for Fortification purchases. Time remaining 21 hours".

I've waited weeks, have some sapphires accumulated and I'm ready. I begin to add to my castle walls and after clicking on one section I get a pop up that says "no more discounts, further selections will be full price"! One wall section and that's it! A bit stingy aren't we?

If you're going to give a discount for a number of hours then give a discount! If you're going to limit the application then say so up front so a Player can plan. Sheesh. 1 item!!

Arthur

Could been worse right? You got at least ONE item, lol..

Stone masons is in short supply in Stormfall, they currently busy upgrading Oberons bathroom :p

Dec 19, 2015, 18:0712/19/15

dear oberon

i got a small question :)

i see in the eagle nest build the hamlets.i open them and i see a bar near to ever hamlet .this bar show how much  remain of recourses . 
what does that mean that if i sent enough troop i can take all this just by visiting the place?

Dec 19, 2015, 18:2312/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

sison said:

dear oberon

i got a small question :)

i see in the eagle nest build the hamlets.i open them and i see a bar near to ever hamlet .this bar show how much  remain of recourses . 
what does that mean that if i sent enough troop i can take all this just by visiting the place?

Yes, it does show how many resources are left there. However, it takes time to withdraw them. The rate at which you withdraw resources doesn't change depending on how many units you have stationed there either. The only thing you get by adding more units to a hamlet is the amount of resources you can take in one go, but it doesn't make the transfer rate any faster.

If you'd like more information you can view my current thread on the subject here.
Dec 19, 2015, 19:3112/19/15
Aug 17, 2019, 12:05(edited)

My question to Lord Oberon and only Lord Oberon:

Will you ever solve the bugs that all the players constantly mention on the forum or you would just continue to bring in features which bring short term benefits for plarium. There are heaps of bugs in newly added Hamlets (not to mention how much they suck). By any chance are they ever going to get solved. One of the issues I posted about in "Help and Support" section and looks like plarium has turned a blind eye towards it. Only if it was a feature that was beneficial for plarium then it would have been fixed the very next day (maybe even earlier then that).
Dec 19, 2015, 20:4412/19/15
thank you for the answer shewuvsyou it is very helpfull :)
Dec 20, 2015, 00:2112/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:41(edited)
11/05/14

sison said:

thank you for the answer shewuvsyou it is very helpfull :)

You're quite welcome! Glad I was able to help you. :D

Dec 22, 2015, 09:1412/22/15
12/30/14

Hello,

Why is this game NEVER ENDING - it just goes on and on with out any purpose?

thanks
Dec 22, 2015, 10:1312/22/15
07/25/15

car6006 said:

Hello,

thanks

You can't really make this game round, or season based. Due to the time it take to aquire all the techs/scrolls. Also, people would get very uppset if they start throw away thousands of USD worth on this game (yes there is those silly enough to do that) and they start over.

The game is over when you realise its not worth it anylonger and find another game to play basicaly -)

Dec 22, 2015, 11:3412/22/15
Dec 23, 2015, 09:43(edited)
12/30/14

Thanks - there's just no purpose of this game... It's like it's just there, doesnt do anything... 

Hello,

thanks

You can't really make this game round, or season based. Due to the time it take to aquire all the techs/scrolls. Also, people would get very uppset if they start throw away thousands of USD worth on this game (yes there is those silly enough to do that) and they start over.

The game is over when you realise its not worth it anylonger and find another game to play basicaly -)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.