Ask Oberon anything

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 26, 2015, 20:2111/26/15
Nov 26, 2015, 20:21(edited)

Raidme said:

Lord Oberon, 

We have all sorts of Legendary units, why isn't there a Legendary Thief like Ali Baba?

great idea raidmen one of the most beautifull ideas i ve seen 

Nov 29, 2015, 02:0811/29/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

Hi there

Why i need to bring friends to continue on game, i´m lone wolf for that is difficult to me bring some ones
Nov 29, 2015, 09:1911/29/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
A support phone number would be nice since support only leaves 1 message per day that appears to be a cut and paste of an impersonal stringent monotone individual that has no interest in helping customers enjoy their gaming experience.
Nov 30, 2015, 15:3611/30/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14
How can I transfer acaunt on otjerao phone
Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 1, 2015, 15:3612/01/15
01/06/15

javiersoleraguasbogota said:

Hi there

Why i need to bring friends to continue on game, i´m lone wolf for that is difficult to me bring some ones

My Lord, Stormfall is a multiplayer game. Without friends and a good league you will not achieve much here. And remember what Aristotle said: "Man is by nature a social animal".

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 1, 2015, 15:3912/01/15
01/06/15

pidjew said:

A support phone number would be nice since support only leaves 1 message per day that appears to be a cut and paste of an impersonal stringent monotone individual that has no interest in helping customers enjoy their gaming experience.

Sadly, we only support players via Helpdesk and we don't have a support phone number. Our Support Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and aim to reply to each ticket within 24 hours. Regarding the replies given by our Agents, we can only apologize if you feel that they are unsatisfactory; however, each ticket is looked into in great detail – we consult player activity logs, game logs, as well as various other databases, before we give any reply.

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 1, 2015, 15:4112/01/15
01/06/15

Lukagrgic28 said:

How can I transfer acaunt on otjerao phone
Stormfall is currently not cross-platform. The mobile and browser Stormfalls' servers aren't connected, therefore such transfer wouldn't be possible.
Dec 1, 2015, 20:1812/01/15
Dec 1, 2015, 20:19(edited)
03/27/14

LORD OBERON ,

you call it a social compatible game, yet your castle is untouchable,

and you don't ever play... what gives?????  afraid of the competition out there now of many major players and leagues???

i think we should be allowed to hit your castle, and win rewards  like legendary troops to normal ones...

maybe even resources to saphires -  "like once a day challenge"

Dec 1, 2015, 21:2412/01/15

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

and you don't ever play... what gives?????  afraid of the competition out there now of many major players and leagues???

i think we should be allowed to hit your castle, and win rewards  like legendary troops to normal ones...

dear blashemy  the role of oberon in the game is sympolic 

Dec 2, 2015, 00:5712/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

I sent a siege to a lord, then 11 seconds after my siege was undone my wrath of weor was suppose to attack but it vanished and I still had as many wraths of weor like I didn't send one at all So how come my wrath of weor didn't work. I paid lots of money and not getting any results for what I paid for those wraths of weor are useless if they don't work, I spent 99USD I expect I should get what I paid for.

Alas how come my wrath of weor vanished? just answer that.
Dec 2, 2015, 02:2612/02/15
03/27/14

sison said:

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

yeah so?   and btw i believe its symbolic ;~)

Dec 2, 2015, 10:1512/02/15
07/25/15

Blasphemy said:

sison said:

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

yeah so?   and btw i believe its symbolic ;~)

Oberon's castle can't be a castle played by him, because. he can't afford all the saphires it would take to maintain it of course.It would been under constant attack and sieges.

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 2, 2015, 10:5312/02/15
Dec 2, 2015, 10:57(edited)
01/06/15

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

My Lord, I'm Lord Regent and Protector of Stormfall, to attack my castle would be high treason. The only reward you are going to get for treason is a permanent banishment. We don't want any of this in Stormfall, however. Therefore my castle is protected by the Gods. Focus on attacking your enemies and Balur's Horde to receive rewards, please. Not your protectors.

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 2, 2015, 10:5712/02/15
01/06/15

Lao-Tzu said:

I sent a siege to a lord, then 11 seconds after my siege was undone my wrath of weor was suppose to attack but it vanished and I still had as many wraths of weor like I didn't send one at all So how come my wrath of weor didn't work. I paid lots of money and not getting any results for what I paid for those wraths of weor are useless if they don't work, I spent 99USD I expect I should get what I paid for.

Even the most powerful spells sometimes fail, my lord. If you were affected by this consult with our elder sorcerers and get professional assistance from them using this channel: http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/48

Dec 2, 2015, 10:5912/02/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
Lao-Tzu said:

Chances are it got returned because it would of been friendly fire, I either don't understand your point or am just to naive to understand, but why are you complaining that your Wrath didn't kill off your own units? 
Dec 3, 2015, 01:2312/03/15
03/27/14

Lord Oberon said:

Blasphemy said:

LORD OBERON ,

maybe even resources to sapphires -  "like once a day challenge"

My Lord, I'm Lord Regent and Protector of Stormfall, to attack my castle would be high treason. The only reward you are going to get for treason is a permanent banishment. We don't want any of this in Stormfall, however. Therefore my castle is protected by the Gods. Focus on attacking your enemies and Balur's Horde to receive rewards, please. Not your protectors.

eh nice defense :-P

Dec 3, 2015, 04:4312/03/15
07/25/15

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent

Funny choice of words Oberon...

Should think when there is a regent in place, there should be a lot of schemes regarding fight for the right of rule.

How about make Oberon's castle a bit more flashy graphics, make it conquerable. Have the league that control it gain benefits from do so, and you have something fun to fight over. I'm sure Oberon can maintain his role as.... ergh, court jester (hehe) :p

Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 3, 2015, 12:4312/03/15
01/06/15

Interesting, lord Gadheras. But we already have beacons. They are conquerable and leagues that control them gain benefits from doing so. And also they have something fun to fight over. 

As for a bit more flashy graphics, see I'm a man of simple tastes and don't need more than I already have, I'm quite comfortable in my old-fashioned castle, thank you. The realm is also isn't in need of jesters at the moment and besides I'd make a terrible jester. Gods gave me no sense of humor whatsoever. 

Dec 3, 2015, 14:0012/03/15
07/25/15

Lord Oberon said:

Interesting, lord Gadheras. But we already have beacons. They are conquerable and leagues that control them gain benefits from doing so. And also they have something fun to fight over. 

As for a bit more flashy graphics, see I'm a man of simple tastes and don't need more than I already have, I'm quite comfortable in my old-fashioned castle, thank you. The realm is also isn't in need of jesters at the moment and besides I'd make a terrible jester. Gods gave me no sense of humor whatsoever. 

Yeah but becons is not unique... If there is an objective that there is just one of, and it carry bonus to league and prestige to hold. You would see top leagues start fight over it, rather than divide up becons between them with nap's and so forth.

Dec 3, 2015, 18:1212/03/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

Oberon, I have a question for you. I'm fairly new to the game (thanks for your help in the beginning, lol) and another friend of mine wants to join me, how do I ensure he'll start at least somewhat close by? One of my friends accepted my invitation and he ended up super far away. He's so far away, I can't even talk to him in-game in the general channel. I can only private message him. :/

Is there a way around this? We thought about just making a bunch of accounts and trying to get absurdly lucky, but I doubt that will work.

There has to be a better way, right?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.