All Categories

Ask Oberon anything

Ask Oberon anything

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 4, 2016, 06:5103/04/16
03/04/16
Has Plarium recently changed or should I say lesson the BG payouts? 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 4, 2016, 10:2903/04/16
09/17/15
drackius said:

Has Plarium recently changed or should I say lesson the BG payouts? 
Battlegrounds were not changed recently.
Mar 13, 2016, 16:4703/13/16

Why are my spy's not stealthy enough to hide from the thundering herd of paddlians , but can sneak into a enimes castele ...

ie why dose regular offenses kill spys shoudnt they be able to evade the intruders 
Mar 13, 2016, 20:3603/13/16

diamondoaksrottweilers said:

Why are my spy's not stealthy enough to hide from the thundering herd of paddlians , but can sneak into a enimes castele ...

ie why dose regular offenses kill spys shoudnt they be able to evade the intruders 

a good point, need % of and not def stat for spy in raid, for besiege is correct die all or survive 1-5

Apr 4, 2016, 15:0604/04/16
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

Why do Golems eat food? 

Why does a dwarf consume just as much food as a dragon ?

Why does "vampire" units eat regular food?

Why does Paladins and Griffins co exist with Demons and Dragons in the same army ?

The list can go on for a long time, but tbh the guy who does concept for this game, should been fired a long time ago -)

Golems dream of becoming alive creatures. Well, at least they try.

Have you ever tried to feed a Dwarf? I wouldn't be surprised if they consumed as much food as 3 Dragons!

Even Vampire Units can't stand against the fresh-cooked piece of meat from a Farm.

Everyone deserves a chance to prove their loyalty and fight for the Darkshine!

To diamondoaksrottweilers,

Spies are really good at sneaking around the enemy's Castle, in fields with high grass, in woods with spreading trees... But they are almost useless within the Castle walls where there's no place to hide and no shadow to dissolve in.

They are also not so skilled in Martial Arts. Being armed with daggers and other types of light weapon, they can't fight effectively against regular Offensive Units.

Apr 4, 2016, 15:0904/04/16
09/17/15

Dear players, 

Our honored Lord Oberon is on a mission now, so he won't be able to answer you in this topic. 

This topic will be closed, but you still can ask your questions to Lord Oberon in PM. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.