Ask Oberon anything

Ask Oberon anything

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 30, 2016, 02:2801/30/16

Lord Oberon said:

Lord Trubadurix, 

Your army will not be able to attack the protected castle and kill any units there. Let me know if this answers your question. 

yes thank you !! :P

i answers my question

regards trubadurix

Feb 1, 2016, 06:5502/01/16
Oct 26, 2020, 12:00(edited)
Where can I find information about league challenges?  I don't want to attack a league, just to challenge them to a development goal.
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 1, 2016, 10:0902/01/16
01/06/15

Lord Roguerazor, in challenges your league will only be receiving point for the activities below: 

Feb 2, 2016, 10:5202/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:06(edited)
11/05/14

hi there .... i have a question .. maybe my english sacks :) but i want to ask you if u can check all my days check-in and to see if i had at last 1 day without to go on daily check ... i never was away for 1 damn year .... and from 11 days i start from zero loseing all my check in days and my daily check that was kinda 60 days ... when server was down i start again from day 1 .... can u answer me if this is fair for a game like this ? Thanks and sorry for my english !

Feb 4, 2016, 02:2702/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

So at everyday around 4 pm i play this game after minecraft for six hours, im tryn to get 2 lvl 40 quick, are there any cheats or hax for this game

any help apprticed

thnx xD

srry this is so random xDxxD

Feb 4, 2016, 02:5202/04/16

when done all lost arts +7% is 119/h or 2856/day iron and gold (all lv20), worth more a scroll and sell it........ why?

Feb 4, 2016, 08:3902/04/16
Feb 4, 2016, 08:42(edited)
07/25/15

jaxonpb said:

So at everyday around 4 pm i play this game after minecraft for six hours, im tryn to get 2 lvl 40 quick, are there any cheats or hax for this game

any help apprticed

thnx xD

Okay here is the ultimate hax to this game..

Go to bank, spend cash, buy sapphires, go to black market, spend like crazy... congrats you haxored yourself... -)

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 4, 2016, 08:5202/04/16
01/06/15

jaxonpb said:

any help apprticed

thnx xD

There are no cheats or hacks in Stormfall, my Lord. 

But what if there were cheats and hacks? Get ten million units in one second! Get 10 billion sapphires for free! And then what? Cheaters lose their interest really fast because the game loses its purpose for them.
Feb 4, 2016, 09:1202/04/16
07/25/15

Lord Oberon said:

jaxonpb said:

any help apprticed

thnx xD

There are no cheats or hacks in Stormfall, my Lord. 

That is not quite true oberon.

Alt accounts and bot accounts provide;

"feeder castles for your primary one"

"alt castles to double, tripple, quad (endless limit) your forces to throw at your enemies"

"staged pvp fights to farm points in tournaments"

"gold farmers selling resources for real world  cash on the cheap".

and many more things releated to this.

If you removed all the active alts and bot castles on the server you would noticed a HUGLE decline in population and activity. I can understand why Plarium is reluctant to make a push to do so though it would wreck havoc in every league there is in the game tbh.

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 4, 2016, 09:4402/04/16
01/06/15

We're doing all we can to remove the bots from the game. Malicious account usage hurts gameplay, disrupts the game balance, and makes it harder for us to provide you with a secure gaming experience based on fair play.  

Over the past several months, we’ve implemented various measures to rid the game of malicious account usage, phishing, resource re-sellers, and alternate accounts, and are constantly searching for new and more effective measures to make our game environments safer. 

Feb 4, 2016, 16:2702/04/16

delicate discourse, likely 95% players have alts..... any change unbalances the game to one side or by other, the real problem is not  how they take advantage but is how cravenly they act, broke siege and with main castle raid, spy raids fake, always hidden and not allow others to regular play and growing up, THIS IS REAL PROBLEM kicking people from the game

you want to find alts? contact me and verify... by their actions are easily found

First tip: follow the line farm castle, 90% neighbors are alts

Second tip: verify support ticket 

Feb 4, 2016, 16:4302/04/16
07/25/15

jumy said:

delicate discourse, likely 95% players have alts..... any change unbalances the game to one side or by other, the real problem is not  how they take advantage but is how cravenly they act, broke siege and with main castle raid, spy raids fake, always hidden and not allow others to regular play and growing up, THIS IS REAL PROBLEM kicking people from the game

you want to find alts? contact me and verify... by their actions are easily found

First tip: follow the line farm castle, 90% neighbors are alts

Second tip: verify support ticket 

bots abused by alts and alts abused by players, what the world coming to -)

Feb 4, 2016, 16:5302/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:50(edited)
11/05/14
I just want to make a point, that there is actually cases of broken TOU/TOS on the forums here, The most recent is Test's situation is being addressed.
Feb 4, 2016, 17:2502/04/16
06/22/14
jumy said:

delicate discourse, likely 95% players have alts...

I hope that this isn't truth, because, if it is truth we played very unfair and unbalanced game, and somebody constantly lies us, and does nothing. Lord Oberon, comment this please.
Feb 4, 2016, 19:3502/04/16
Feb 4, 2016, 19:41(edited)
07/25/15

Drogar61 said:

jumy said:

delicate discourse, likely 95% players have alts...

I hope that this isn't truth, because, if it is truth we played very unfair and unbalanced game, and somebody constantly lies us, and does nothing. Lord Oberon, comment this please.

One of the problems is, if they removed all the alts there is now, and banned the players that had them, the havoc it would created in the game, would been huge. Would wreck a lot of top leagues completely. Not just the top ones but along the entire ladder. You would have players that doesn't have alts quit in the aftershock as well, because of the impact it would have.

Feb 4, 2016, 20:4702/04/16

is more complex than it seems to able to inhibit alts.... plarium must understand what and why people make alts, the game is frustrating and not adequately reward for the efforts that serve to.... upgrade buildings, done lost arts, upgrade lost arts, 1 scroll/day, poor production, raids also food... queque troops, bgs or crashed and lose 6 months of game

need better reward where a alt is struggling

Feb 4, 2016, 22:2802/04/16
06/22/14

jumy said:

is more complex than it seems to able to inhibit alts.... plarium must understand what and why people make alts, the game is frustrating and not adequately reward for the efforts that serve to.... upgrade buildings, done lost arts, upgrade lost arts, 1 scroll/day, poor production, raids also food... queque troops, bgs or crashed and lose 6 months of game

need better reward where a alt is struggling

I agree with all that (you could find many my posts about same things), but alts are prohibited by design, and Plarium didn't work their homework.If you ask criminal about his reasons he will find so many logic explanation in many cases. But there is low and there are penalties for such things.

Lord Oberon?

Feb 5, 2016, 07:2902/05/16

you have to be realistic ..... ban and reality is different, you expect Lord Oberon says regular? 

no use denying it, must do more and better, trying to argue and to highlight some points, meantime i do not buy sapphires and I remain in the hands of 10 alts that stress me, when i am sick hello hello plarium

Feb 7, 2016, 12:4702/07/16
07/14/14

jumy said:

...must do more and better, trying to argue and to highlight some points, meantime i do not buy sapphires and I remain in the hands of 10 alts that stress me, when i am sick hello hello plarium

Great posts you do. That Plarium do more and better is something I have hoped for for a long time. As far as I see - it has not happened and it will not happen. What happen instead is that high level castles end playing and league members take over the account and use them. So the multi account using is increasing and being much more of a problem. Early on it is about growing and later on it is about killing your enemies. I share your views fully Jumy. What I do nowadays is acctually to take pleasure in spotting multi account users and try to deal with them and to feel honour and goodytwoshoes feelings that I am an honest gamer in a stormfall world full of cheaters. Reporting them is nowadays a waist of time. I read in another thread that IP-checks combines with thought process is not used by Plarium. 

My advice to you Jumy is to enjoy being the good gamer guy/girl. Feel the frustrational thrill when you deal with cheaters. And I know the feeling I have plenty of alts around me that stress me. Message me in game if you want more encouraging how to deal with it and not stop playing.

Regards, mindful

Question to Oberon.

Is it not time for a huge overhaul on how you deal with cheaters?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.