All Categories

New Divine Equipment Items Can Be Yours

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Boost Your Units and Castle With The Malachite Set

Lords and Ladies,

A New Divine Equipment Set has arrived for your Hero – The Malachite Set!

This Set is comprised of the following Items:

- Malachite Raptor Band

- Malachite Ring of Protection

- Malachite Cuirass

- Malachite Boots

- Malachite Gauntlets

- Malachite Mask

- Malachite Aegis

- Malachite Gold-Blade

There are also new Feats of Honor relating to these new Items, so be sure to check them out in the Feats window.

Remember, all Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Bestiary, Occult, Cavalry, and Infantry Units when your Hero is equipped with them. What’s more, Divine Equipment Items can also be upgraded beyond Level 5 to provide an Additional Bonus per upgrade.

Divine Equipment Items such as these are always part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. You will benefit from Set Bonuses when your Hero is equipped with a certain number of Items within a Set.

Set Bonuses for the Malachite Set will grant you a certain number of Griffin Units for free each day and, when you have equipped your Hero with at least 4 different Items from the Set, your Defensive Bestiary Units will receive a Bonus to their Defensive statistics. In order to receive the free Griffin Units on a particular day, you must play the game on that day, or you will not get the Units.

You will find these new Items in two types of Chests:

- Divine Chests: these contain Divine Equipment Items (excluding Rings) from all Divine Equipment Sets, and were previously called Imperial Chests

- Ring Chests: these only contain Rings that are part of Divine Equipment Sets

Both Chests can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be opened with a Master Key (Universal).

Seek out the Malachite Set, and make your Hero the finest in Darkshine!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Views
Comments
Jul 27, 2022, 14:3807/27/22
Jul 27, 2022, 17:5807/27/22
01/14/16

Will the number of Griffins rewarded will be double the Dragons rewarded ?

Jul 27, 2022, 18:1507/27/22
Jul 27, 2022, 18:16(edited)
03/07/15

Do those chests contain either an imperial or a malachite item?

If not how can the imperial set be finished when someone has not all of the items yet?

Jul 27, 2022, 21:0907/27/22
Jul 27, 2022, 21:19(edited)
12/22/14

Plarium, if you keep adding new hero gear at the expense of actually trying to expand the game in new ways you will just lose active players. 

New hero gear is pointless for normal players. It is far too expensive to upgrade, and each time you add a new set, you increase the chances of getting duplicate garbage gear. 

Think about adding something different to the game. 

Jul 28, 2022, 17:3307/28/22
02/16/16

You have these new Divine Sets.......why does it take me hundreds of thousands of moon coins to reach level 10 on mythical equipment and when I sell I get maybe 3000 coins back.  Now I no sooner upgraded the first Divine Set and all of a sudden we have a second....

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2022, 15:3407/29/22
02/04/22
Tarvos

Do those chests contain either an imperial or a malachite item?

If not how can the imperial set be finished when someone has not all of the items yet?

You can get the devine equipment from these 2 types of chests: Divine Chests and Ring Chests. I wish you good luck!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2022, 15:3507/29/22
02/04/22
RavenBane

You have these new Divine Sets.......why does it take me hundreds of thousands of moon coins to reach level 10 on mythical equipment and when I sell I get maybe 3000 coins back.  Now I no sooner upgraded the first Divine Set and all of a sudden we have a second....

Thank you for your feedback! I'd like to assure you that I will forward it to our developers!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2022, 15:3707/29/22
02/04/22
Limad

Plarium, if you keep adding new hero gear at the expense of actually trying to expand the game in new ways you will just lose active players. 

New hero gear is pointless for normal players. It is far too expensive to upgrade, and each time you add a new set, you increase the chances of getting duplicate garbage gear. 

Think about adding something different to the game. 

Thank you for your feedback, my Lord! We value it and it's very useful for us. I'll forward it to the game team!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2022, 15:5107/29/22
02/04/22
dagman

Thank you for your question, my Lord! I'll ask the game team and back to you when I have the info. Thank you for your patience!

Jul 30, 2022, 17:1207/30/22
10/09/21
dagman

Must be at least 2.5 times larger

KitanaCommunity Manager
Aug 2, 2022, 09:3108/02/22
Aug 3, 2022, 10:09(edited)
02/04/22
dagman

Lord, the bonus of the set gives equal quantity of defencive ans offensive units. Set with offense is a little more powerful than the set with defence . The statistics of the sets are also equal. There is only a difference in units for recruiting and possible substats. Let me know if you need more information.

Aug 2, 2022, 18:2508/02/22
Aug 2, 2022, 18:37(edited)
11/14/16

Hello Kitana

Can you explain how  the defensive set is more powerful vs the offensive set?

KitanaCommunity Manager
Aug 3, 2022, 10:0808/03/22
02/04/22
Miha

Hello Kitana

Can you explain how  the defensive set is more powerful vs the offensive set?

Lord, thank you for your question! It made me recheck the information. Indeed offensive set is a little more powerful than defensive set. I edited my previous message in order not to mislead players <3

Aug 4, 2022, 11:0108/04/22
11/14/16
Kitana

Lord, thank you for your question! It made me recheck the information. Indeed offensive set is a little more powerful than defensive set. I edited my previous message in order not to mislead players <3

Thanks for the answer...Now we are on the right track...In essence, the value of the offensive set is at least twice as valuable as the defensive set in terms of units...We are interested in why this was done again in favor of attacking players, this is an even greater handicap towards defensive players?

What would be the answer in terms of game development...What is the gain here for collectors of the Malachite set, when on the other hand there is up to +50 daily dragons vs 50 griffins?

Thanky you <3

Aug 21, 2022, 12:3408/21/22
05/12/19

the main problem that I have is that I have a ring of the imperial and stoneheart  set and now I have equipment of imperial and malachite set too. I can not use both at the same time because if I break up my imperial set then I get no bonus anymore on the dragons that I sent in an attack. I always sent stoneheart with dragons in a PvP attack.

So it would be nice to have some slots for all equipment attack, defence and stoneheart Or if that is to difficult at least there should be some slots in the stoneheart castle for stone heart equipment  By the way I am looking forward for more stoneheart equipment