All Categories

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

An update about the situation with the incorrect rewards

Hello! This is a follow-up to the previous update about the situation with the incorrect rewards in the tournament. 

Previously, we informed you about returning the troops that you had lost in PvP and PvE battles up until the mistake in the rewards balance was fixed - both off and def. However, only the off troops were returned in the end. The reason is simple: returning both might have also affected the game balance in an unpredictable way. 

We are very sorry for sharing inaccurate info with you the first time. It was a case of miscommunication, for which we very much apologize.

Views
Comments
Jan 6, 2022, 14:3901/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 17:3501/06/22
01/23/17

And you wonder why you cant be trusted. Mistake after mistake and then lying. FOR SHAME PLARIUM: FOR SHAME :-(

Jan 6, 2022, 19:2501/06/22
Jan 6, 2022, 21:10(edited)
02/20/17

I got a small percenage of troops back for the Offensive BG’s I did on one acc, but I did a lot more Defensive BG’s. According to the newest post I guess they’re nothing more you guy's are willing to do. I still don’t think it’s the best solution, I get my points Defensively, Am I being punished cause I chose to spend my dollars on Defensive packs ? You talk about an unbalance in the game, but you have players that have 100’s of millions in defense and lost big time and then you rewarded offensive players with 100’s of million's or all thier offense back, to me that’s an unbalance. And you casused the unfair imbalance. 

Jan 7, 2022, 10:2101/07/22
Jan 7, 2022, 11:48(edited)
03/23/18

I think its quite unfair to those that did only defence bgs. I did defence bgs on 11 accounts and got no troops returned but the damage Plarium is causing me is huge. But if this is the way Plarium treats people for their mistakes so be it. But then i want my offence back that i used to put in defence bgs to soften them, i think thats only fair to those that did offence bgs! And you might think of a tax return on the defence troops lost during that first day of the exp event. I am not so happy that Plarium makes mistakes after mistakes and i feel a little bit discriminated by them. Hope to hear some good news in the future concerning my accounts and the offence troops that will be returned.

Jan 8, 2022, 17:5601/08/22
10/11/14

It is no wonder to any in this game why you cannot keep good players interested in it the  continued errors / screw ups by your company is a failure of your ability to manage from the top on down and a lack of concern for those who put the very food you eat on your tables and te roofs over yopur heads . From corporate on down this com[pany needs a serious retraing program in operattions ,and customer care and satisfaction and anything less would continue to show failure on your parts to resolve the embeded issue that lie at the heart of this companys problems . A patch here and there is failure to fix the issues and soon the patches will fail and the ship will go down  , stop patching and fix the real issues at hand .

Such a sad case of D G D in todays world of modern technology by one company 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2022, 13:0201/10/22
04/05/21

Dear players, we would like to clarify the situation a little bit and make a correction. We returned all the units to those players who were the attackers in the PvP and PVE battles. Those players who were playing in defense did not get their units back. We are very sorry about this string of miscommunications. We hope for your utmost understanding. 

Jan 10, 2022, 14:2701/10/22
Jan 10, 2022, 14:28(edited)
07/12/17

I can see from Plariums perspective, giving the initial saphire prizes would have meant that people used tham on castle walls. etc. so not really a good buisness move. The offer to replace all troops lost that day was from my point of view correct and fair, those who hit hard had a nice sorry and would have been happy wiith this conclusion. To then backtrack and say just off troops are returned and nothing else was just not fair to those of us who hit defence b/gs. Would it have affected game balance, remember the troops used that day were in a single b/g cycle so would have been used up next b/g contest, so not really a game changer nor any real plus except as a exercise in customer relations. Still not to late to make amends and do this. 

Jan 10, 2022, 19:5701/10/22
01/14/16

You are saying that offensive troops were returned and defensive troops were not returned....does that mean you are looking to return defensive troops, or are you not returning these troops because you only reward those who are offensive players. 300 mil lost in defense and no return seems very unfair.....as it was Plariums mistake

Jan 11, 2022, 10:2301/11/22
05/30/21

I've been following this sideshow for a while now. I keep expecting the adults to show up and set this right. It's clear that is not going to happen. Now Plarium states they return offensive troops lost in PVP and PVE, but not defensive troops... in the name of "balance"

what a dumpster fire. please just stop.

Jan 11, 2022, 13:1001/11/22
02/22/16

From what I am told there will be no more rebated troops or gifts in regards to the event error.