All Categories

Divine Hero Equipment Items Are Here

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Unlock Powerful New Bonuses!

Lords and Ladies,

You can now strengthen your Castle and Units with new Divine Hero Equipment Items!

Just like the Equipment Items you already know, Divine Equipment Items grant an Offensive or Defensive Bonus to your Units. All Divine Equipment Items are Class IV, meaning they improve Bestiary, Occult, Cavalry, and Infantry Units.

In addition, upgrading Divine Equipment Items beyond Level 5 will unlock an Additional Bonus with every upgrade Level. Additional Bonuses unlock randomly with equal probability and provide a 1% boost per Level. All Divine Equipment Items can unlock Additional Bonuses in the following categories:

Non-Stoneheart Unit Offense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Defense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Movement Speed
Non-Stoneheart Unit Carrying Capacity
Stoneheart Unit Offense
Stoneheart Unit Defense
Stoneheart Unit Movement Speed
Stoneheart Unit Carrying Capacity
Construction Speed
Champion XP

Rings can also unlock Additional Bonuses in these categories:

Castle Defense
Non-Stoneheart Unit Training Speed

If the same Additional Bonus is unlocked more than once, the Bonuses it provides are added up.

Divine Hero Equipment Items can also be downgraded using Downgrade Decrees, which can be obtained as Tournament Rewards and from certain Special Offers.

When you downgrade a Divine Equipment Item, its Level reverts to 5, and all Additional Bonuses it grants are lost. You can upgrade and downgrade Divine Equipment Items as many times as you want to get the Additional Bonuses you need.

All Divine Equipment Items are part of Sets that grant Set Bonuses. Set Bonuses do not depend on the Level of the Equipment Items, but only on how many different Items from a Set you have equipped your Hero with.

The Imperial Set is available now. It is made up of the following Items:

Imperial Attack Ring
Imperial Defense Ring
Imperial Armor
Imperial Boots
Imperial Gloves
Imperial Helmet
Imperial Shield
Imperial Sword

Set Bonuses for the Imperial Set will grant you a certain number of Dragon Units for free each day and, when you have equipped your Hero with at least 4 different Items from the Set, your Offensive Bestiary Units will receive a Bonus to their Offensive statistics. Note that in order to receive the free Units on a particular day, you must log in and play the game on that day.

Items from the Imperial Set can be found in two new kinds of Chests:

- Imperial Chests: these contain all Imperial Set Equipment Items, except Rings
- Ring Chests: these only contain Rings that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets

Both Chests can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be opened with Master Keys.

Your Hero can now be made more powerful than ever before. Go forth, and use this knowledge to dominate your enemies!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Dec 21, 2021, 09:5712/21/21
Dec 21, 2021, 14:3412/21/21
02/20/17

Hello :-)
This one is also better than good :-)
So my hero will be even stronger :-)
You really are great ... thank you very much to the whole team for all your effort to make us have fun ... you are number one ... thank you :-)
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Dec 21, 2021, 14:4012/21/21
Dec 21, 2021, 15:00(edited)
11/27/14

Ok but we need to claim back the mooncoins we used to the mystical old items...

U putted the upgrade to lvl 10...we used 2 mil mooncoins and now u tell us are garbige...and we need again 2 mil mooncons.

Dont be greedy plarium!

i

We need Item to take back the mooncoins from Mystical items !!!

Dec 21, 2021, 15:5312/21/21
02/22/16

Plarium has never refunded mooncoins in the past when a better equipment item was replaced  any upgrades were always forfeited  I really don't see as to why they would refund mooncoins now. It's a players  choice to upgrade or not.

Dec 21, 2021, 15:5512/21/21
02/20/17

Hello   very nice upgrade... but way tooo fast after level 10 introduced only 2 months ago;so many moon coins wasted and now those equips are less powerful..bad timming 

Dec 21, 2021, 15:5812/21/21
11/27/14
Wesley Pringle

Plarium has never refunded mooncoins in the past when a better equipment item was replaced  any upgrades were always forfeited  I really don't see as to why they would refund mooncoins now. It's a players  choice to upgrade or not.

4 years we colected mooncoins... they puted lvl 10 upgrade... and in just 60 days all if changed ...

This not fair!

Dec 21, 2021, 16:2412/21/21
02/22/16

Everyone  will have the same start point to upgrading these New equipments I don't think it could be fairer. Sorry.  As mooncoins have never been rebated in the past for selling upgraded equipment. to do so now wouldn't be Fair   as Many have not been able to even get some or any of the  mythical to ten. 

They would not have an equal starting point. (this  is My opinion)

Dec 21, 2021, 16:3212/21/21
02/22/16
Constantin Catalin

Hello   very nice upgrade... but way tooo fast after level 10 introduced only 2 months ago;so many moon coins wasted and now those equips are less powerful..bad timming 

Yes I'll need to collect them and upgrade them while I have my Mythicals active  and wait for full collection to activate (that's one of my thoughts about this)

Dec 21, 2021, 18:3812/21/21
02/20/17

Hello :-)
It seems to me that it is an excellent change :-)
So we will have more entertainment and fun :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dec 21, 2021, 19:4312/21/21
Dec 21, 2021, 19:45(edited)
11/27/14

I dont mind the new  equipments...

I just think it was a marketing scam with the lvl 10 to make us all use the mooncoins.

If the lvl 10 upgrade would be made 1 year ago...lest say ...ok...

But 60 days is to short time for a big update

After 60 days maybe will be new update... Imperial Items...

Other mooncoin ...other money...

Dec 21, 2021, 22:3312/21/21
08/10/16

Hehe, I think the crowning moment is the "loser arrow" they show you when you do not have enough mooncoins left to upgrade your new gear. We have been playing this for a while, we can find the hero equipment ourselves. πŸ˜‚

Dec 22, 2021, 09:0812/22/21
12/22/14

Yeah, please remove the honking big arrow. It's ridiculous. 

Dec 22, 2021, 11:2312/22/21
07/12/17

Well, my thoughts on this are. 1. The equipment given by Plarium wasn't equal stat wise to what I have equiped, so that's up for sale. 2,. Mythical items have always came in boxes with random stats so these new items are not so different. 3. Keys are only to be got in special offers, mythical keys drop in b/gs (granted not that often.) so to my mind that's a bit naughty. 3. If I get a new item with better stats than my equiped ones, yeah fine lets have it. 4. Yep update was a bit ill thought out, so soon after the level 10 update for equipment, lots of moonstones used, but being rather cynical of Plariums marketing I rekon this was done to incerease peoples spending, else why not have a moonstone reinbursement policy. Maybe 80% return for each equipent. 

Dec 22, 2021, 12:1912/22/21
02/22/16
Zeriot

Hehe, I think the crowning moment is the "loser arrow" they show you when you do not have enough mooncoins left to upgrade your new gear. We have been playing this for a while, we can find the hero equipment ourselves. πŸ˜‚

I have  brought this to plarium (I agree it would be a good Idea for the arrow to show when the player can complete the goal)

Dec 22, 2021, 16:0212/22/21
11/27/14

where do we get Divine equpments?

I cleared 150 bg's and got 0 divine

Dec 23, 2021, 10:5412/23/21
02/22/16
Mark ROMANIA

where do we get Divine equpments?

I cleared 150 bg's and got 0 divine

As written above 

Items from the Imperial Set can be found in two new kinds of Chests:

- Imperial Chests: these contain all Imperial Set Equipment Items, except Rings
- Ring Chests: these only contain Rings that are part of Divine Equipment Item Sets

Both Chests can be obtained as Tournament Rewards, and can be opened with Master Keys. 

Dec 23, 2021, 16:3512/23/21
12/14/15

Hi as this new equipment can only be obtained in tournaments, please note I received an upgrade divine equip quest on my daily yesterday. As no equipment is up for grabs the quest was impossible to complete. Plus it indicates the divine equipment comes in sets. How many possible sets are there ? Everybody has 1 of the imperial set. But what are the other sets ? Each equip item in the boxes has different stats, suppose we take that to be 10 (ignore the rings) you have basically a 1 in 60 chance of getting top tier, this will be multiplied by the number of divine sets making the obtaining of both the top stat equip and the correct set very costly.

Dec 23, 2021, 17:0012/23/21
02/22/16
Daemon

Hi as this new equipment can only be obtained in tournaments, please note I received an upgrade divine equip quest on my daily yesterday. As no equipment is up for grabs the quest was impossible to complete. Plus it indicates the divine equipment comes in sets. How many possible sets are there ? Everybody has 1 of the imperial set. But what are the other sets ? Each equip item in the boxes has different stats, suppose we take that to be 10 (ignore the rings) you have basically a 1 in 60 chance of getting top tier, this will be multiplied by the number of divine sets making the obtaining of both the top stat equip and the correct set very costly.

Yes I know there Have been a few reports of this The dev team has been made to be aware Hopefully there will be a fix to that in the near future Sorry for the inconvenience 

Dec 23, 2021, 17:0912/23/21
02/22/16

as  for the  cost   it should be offset by the rewards IMO  (but that's just me ) I know  many complain about the price so it's a matter of choice a player can always opt out of a Featured Upgrade. 

But I have found in the long run players seem to adopt upgrades later.  But will behind those that have worked with what was offered at the start.  

I suggest to do what makes you comfortable. 

I wish you a good game

Dec 23, 2021, 17:3912/23/21
02/20/17

All future Blessed Bonanza evens will be completely messed-up if we are prevented from completing all daily mareth quests because of this impossible new quest ... so it would be very unfair to expect us to 'opt out'

Dec 24, 2021, 01:0012/24/21
02/12/17

as already stated, no devine equipment items to upgrade yet Daily Mar'eth quests need them

very poor implementation!

changes that haven't been tested, new items implemented without insuring a smooth play...   come on plarium you can do better than this