All Categories

New Units In Darkshine

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

New Units In Darkshine

New Units In Darkshine
Get Stoneheart Legendary Units that can Raise the Dead!

Lords and Ladies,

The Council of Mages continues their mad investigations into Demonology. It is only natural that their tests and trials should bear fruit, though hearing the nature of their experiments turns my hair gray. Nevertheless, two new Units have been brought to Darkshine and can be commanded by your forces: the necromantic Blacksage Demon and the terrifying Demon Prince.

The Blacksage Demon is the natural evolution of the Witchblade, and has embraced necromancy as well as black magic. It should only be brought on offensive engagements. The Demon Prince, however, is a power we as yet barely understand. They are mighty, but they cannot be trusted in the field - only use them to defend what you already have.

These incredibly powerful Units grant extraordinary advantages in battle. Their Offense or Defense statistics increase dramatically when they fight alongside other Stoneheart Units.

Much like regular Stoneheart Units, Legendary Stoneheart Units offer significant advantages when fighting non-Stoneheart forces. In addition, Legendary Stoneheart Units also offer these advantages when fighting armies with enemy Legendary Units.

However, both of these demonic monsters have a special ability: they revive some of the Units they fight alongside in PvP battles for free. The percentage of Units revived depends on the Level of your Infirmary. Make sure that you don't forget to claim revived Units!

These powerful Units are available only from Special Offers.

If you should dare to field these monstrosities, then I have no doubt that your enemies will fall. For the future of Stormfall, for the return of the Empire, for the safety of Darkshine itself, there are no sacrifices too great. Make this deal with the devils, my Lords and Ladies, and bring peace to our land. No matter the cost!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Dec 27, 2020, 13:0012/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 14:2112/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 14:23(edited)
11/22/13

@Alina

So plarium does acknowledge the forum, with 7 new topics in this news section within the last 20 days. Two of which push the app, with the others pushing rewards and new "features".

And yet not one post or reply to any other issues raised. No information, no concern, no care,,, just continue to spend your monies on the game.

From what I have been told, the app is a less than appealing version, but it is working for those that are willing or able to use it.

To the rest of the players,,,, silence, aside from constant pop ups in game.

I am at the point Plarium could not pay me to continue with the games. My count down matches that of Plarium's, even "IF" they could pull something off at the last minute.

MicModerator
Dec 27, 2020, 16:2712/27/20
02/22/19

Great , i will test them soon   😎

Dec 28, 2020, 01:5112/28/20
07/10/14

Feel free to concentrate on getting HTML 5 to work.

Adding more and more pointless units to the game that can only be obtained in packages, is a complete waste of time to the vast majority of players.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2020, 15:1512/29/20
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

@Alina

So plarium does acknowledge the forum, with 7 new topics in this news section within the last 20 days. Two of which push the app, with the others pushing rewards and new "features".

And yet not one post or reply to any other issues raised. No information, no concern, no care,,, just continue to spend your monies on the game.

From what I have been told, the app is a less than appealing version, but it is working for those that are willing or able to use it.

To the rest of the players,,,, silence, aside from constant pop ups in game.

I am at the point Plarium could not pay me to continue with the games. My count down matches that of Plarium's, even "IF" they could pull something off at the last minute.

Hello, my Lord! Yes, you're right. The workload is huge now, so we have to concentrate on the migration in the first place. But I'll be spending more time on the forum in the nearest future! 🙂

In the meantime, could you please tell me why you can't install the app and migrate your progress? Thanks in advance! 

Dec 29, 2020, 20:4712/29/20
11/22/13
Alina

Hello, my Lord! Yes, you're right. The workload is huge now, so we have to concentrate on the migration in the first place. But I'll be spending more time on the forum in the nearest future! 🙂

In the meantime, could you please tell me why you can't install the app and migrate your progress? Thanks in advance! 

I do not trust Plarium's developers, I will not even try to use the app.

I played a browser game, due in part that was BROWSER based. Based on the inabilty to convert the games, that many other companies have, there is no basis to trust them to maintain a stable game.

I can buy many a download games that would pass my time, I choose not too in this case.

Dec 31, 2020, 01:0012/31/20
05/15/16

Please give us a SS generating building =( 

Jan 16, 2021, 22:4501/16/21
12/16/20

I've been playing this game for five years, and it takes me back to the beginning? Are you normal? I HAVE NO COMMENTS 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2021, 15:3601/19/21
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

I do not trust Plarium's developers, I will not even try to use the app.

I played a browser game, due in part that was BROWSER based. Based on the inabilty to convert the games, that many other companies have, there is no basis to trust them to maintain a stable game.

I can buy many a download games that would pass my time, I choose not too in this case.

Got it, thanks! Well, that's a pity... You know, sometimes it's worth trying! But it's up to you, of course!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2021, 15:3701/19/21
05/21/19
AUGUST

Please give us a SS generating building =( 

Hi! This has been suggested before. I've forwarded it to the game team. We'll see what they decide.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2021, 15:3701/19/21
05/21/19
Иван Начић

I've been playing this game for five years, and it takes me back to the beginning? Are you normal? I HAVE NO COMMENTS 

Hello! Sorry to hear you've lost your progress. There are 3 possible reasons. Please make sure that you:
    1. Chose the correct game server. It should be the same one that you played on Facebook.
    2. Followed the migration instructions properly and linked your Facebook account to Plarium Play.
    3. Clicked the game with the Facebook logo when launching it in Plarium Play. 

Let me know if that helps, please. Cheers!