All Categories

New Event: Undead Boss Tournament

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Wage War Against Stormfall’s Latest Threat!

Lords and Ladies,

A new threat has arrived in Stormfall: Undead Bosses! To rally as many as we can to fight these fiends, we're introducing the Undead Boss Tournament.

Send up to 4 Champions to attack Undead Bosses. The more damage you inflict, the more Tournament Points you’ll earn.

There are incredible Rewards up for grabs, including Global Ranking Rewards, Tier Ranking Rewards, and Milestone Rewards. Champions won't earn XP in battle, but can earn Summoning Bonds.

There are 4 Undead Bosses, with each one active for 24 hours before being replaced by the next. Each Undead Boss is weak against a certain Champion Type or Element.

When making your Team, you will need to select one Champion as the Leader, whose Critical Strike Chance will become that of the entire Team. Build your Team according to the weakness of the Boss in order to maximize the damage you inflict!

More information is available in the Guide and in the Undead Bosses tab in the Champion Help window

Plan your attacks wisely and climb the Tournament Rankings!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Oct 25, 2021, 08:0010/25/21
MicModerator
Oct 25, 2021, 12:2910/25/21
02/22/19

Finally is arrived , thank you very much , awesome rewards !😎😍

Oct 25, 2021, 14:0810/25/21
02/20/17

Hello :-)
Thank you very much for this great new undead tournament ... for sure we will all win very good rewards :-)
Greetings and good game to the entire Plarium community :-) 

👍👌👍👌👍

Oct 25, 2021, 19:2110/25/21
02/20/17

So after waiting a long long time here it is and for the vast majority of players who lack an unlimited credit card the event is basically unaffordable. There is Zero skill involved & no reason for the event to be longer than a day as the max prize is acheived in a very short time and spending more hard earned emeralds to push any further is simply rather crass.

Yup another great event for the few who can afford it and a great way for Plarium to gather in more money and destroy the spirit of those who can not. The game has been slowly dying for some time and with each new event like this more players will leave.

Oct 25, 2021, 20:5410/25/21
Oct 26, 2021, 12:55(edited)
03/07/19

Excuse me, but... What is this?

i

why was my recent x2 progress reset with the new attack re-enabled by me? I don’t have the right to re-enable the attack by buying new packages of emeralds at the pharmacy without fear of losing the honest progress made? Why was the x2 discarded which I already did? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WITH THE NEW GROUP ATTACK OF CHAMPIONS ON THE BOS, THE X2 PROGRESS DONE BEFORE THIS WILL BE RESET, NO ONE WARNED ABOUT THIS ?! 

i

Oct 26, 2021, 13:1010/26/21
02/22/16
StormTrooper

So after waiting a long long time here it is and for the vast majority of players who lack an unlimited credit card the event is basically unaffordable. There is Zero skill involved & no reason for the event to be longer than a day as the max prize is acheived in a very short time and spending more hard earned emeralds to push any further is simply rather crass.

Yup another great event for the few who can afford it and a great way for Plarium to gather in more money and destroy the spirit of those who can not. The game has been slowly dying for some time and with each new event like this more players will leave.

As for having the event multi Days  a The Bosses are different each  day with a different collection of Champions that are the most effective for each Boss  

So rather than trying to do each Boss some may find it useful to wait for a Boss that they have The champions that are best suited to Defeat the boss with the least amount of losses. There  is no game requirement to do every Boss I suggest that a player that doesn't have  as much emeralds needed to do them all  would be better off to do what they can when they can. 

And  pick your battles well keep in mind the elements  and that the higher the level your champion is the better result will be seen.

Oct 26, 2021, 15:5110/26/21
01/04/16
AIDAHAR

i

why was my recent x2 progress reset with the new attack re-enabled by me? I don’t have the right to re-enable the attack by buying new packages of emeralds at the pharmacy without fear of losing the honest progress made? Why was the x2 discarded which I already did? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WITH THE NEW GROUP ATTACK OF CHAMPIONS ON THE BOS, THE X2 PROGRESS DONE BEFORE THIS WILL BE RESET, NO ONE WARNED ABOUT THIS ?! 

i

have the same problems

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2021, 13:5710/27/21
04/05/21
Lord Bilbo

have the same problems

Please reset the cache in the Plarium Play application. To reset the cache, open Plarium Play > Settings > Troubleshooting > Press the button "Reset cache". It should solve the issue. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2021, 13:5910/27/21
04/05/21
AIDAHAR

i

i

Please clear the cache of your Plarium Play application. The issue should be fixed after this. 

Oct 27, 2021, 14:1110/27/21
08/10/16
Ana de Tinky

Please clear the cache of your Plarium Play application. The issue should be fixed after this. 

Sadly clearing the cache does nothing to this bug and we have a lot of players with this same issue in my league alone, myself included. Seems to be a very common issue and not only conserning a few accounts.

Oct 28, 2021, 09:3910/28/21
03/07/19

Who will be responsible for miscounting points? Why, if the players have made the required number of points for x2, are they still deprived of it x2? 

Oct 28, 2021, 10:5110/28/21
05/21/16

Again the x2 multiplier reset, fix this issue!

Oct 29, 2021, 10:1610/29/21
08/10/16

Seems like the end score ended up being correct and that all rewards were given out correctly. Thus the bug was a cosmetic one, rather than the more serious kind. However, it should still be fixed because leagues have an hard time keeping track of activity and compete when scores are not showing correctly.

Oct 29, 2021, 11:2110/29/21
Oct 29, 2021, 13:20(edited)
02/22/16
Zeriot

Seems like the end score ended up being correct and that all rewards were given out correctly. Thus the bug was a cosmetic one, rather than the more serious kind. However, it should still be fixed because leagues have an hard time keeping track of activity and compete when scores are not showing correctly.

Thank you for comfirming your rewards were correct at the end. 

I agree it would make things much easier if the resets when bringing in new Bosses didn't appear to wipe out the multiplier.