All Categories

Game Improvements

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

Lords and Ladies,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- “Champions” icon on the main interface tweaked to show a purple icon when the League Tower Event is active
- Champion Quest windows improved to remove pop-ups that duplicated information about Quest completion Rewards
- Champion Quests tweaked so it is now possible to open 10 Missives at once
- Eagle’s Nest adjusted to include a “Weorian Battlegrounds” subtab within the “Battlegrounds” tab during the Weorian Recruitment Race
- “Inbox” window adjusted so it now contains the subtabs “All Mail” and “Important” within the “Letters” tab. Letters you mark as “Important” will be copied to the “Important” subtab and will never be automatically deleted, even if you reach the message limit in the “All Mail” subtab. You can mark up to 20 Letters as “Important”
- Battle Report settings tweaked to include the filter “Do not receive Reports of unsuccessful enemy Spying attempts on my League’s Beacons”
- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My League” tab of the "Leagues" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability
- “Boost” window improved so it is now possible to move directly to the beginning or end of the list of available Boosts using dedicated buttons
- "Contacts" tab of the Keep adjusted to increase the maximum number of Castles you can add to 250
- League Chat Settings tweaked to include the filter "Notify me about upgrades or downgrades of other League Fortresses"
- “By Rank” filter in the “Champions” tab of the “Champions” window tweaked so that when it is used, the Collection pane will always stay on Champions/Geists whose Rank matches the filter, and will not auto-scroll to Champions or Geists who have their Ranks increased
- The color of a number of Chat notification messages has changed to make them easier to read
- Fixed the "Reports of unsuccessful Attacks on my Castle" filter in the Battle Report settings so that Reports will now be triggered by Sorcery Spell Attacks as well

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Jul 20, 2021, 09:5207/20/21
Jul 21, 2021, 04:4607/21/21
02/20/17

Excellent :-)
Thanks for improving the game more every day :-)
Greetings and good game for everyone :-) 

👌👍👌👍👌

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 21, 2021, 12:5807/21/21
05/21/19
Fallout

Excellent :-)
Thanks for improving the game more every day :-)
Greetings and good game for everyone :-) 

👌👍👌👍👌

Thank you! 😎

Jul 22, 2021, 03:1107/22/21
02/14/19

cannot play the game after the updates.

Jul 22, 2021, 11:5607/22/21
02/20/17
Eric The Red

cannot play the game after the updates.

Hello Eric The Red something similar happened to me too and I opened and closed Plarium Play several times in addition to restarting my computer and the problem was solved :-)
Lucky friend :-) 

👍👍👌👌👍👍

Jul 23, 2021, 19:1007/23/21
08/10/16

Sorting champs by ranks work very well, good change.

Important message feature seems buggy though. I saved three messages, like maybe 2 days ago, and today they are all gone. :)

Jul 24, 2021, 07:3207/24/21
02/20/17
Zeriot

Important message feature seems buggy though. I saved three messages, like maybe 2 days ago, and today they are all gone. :)

Hello Zeriot :-)
Thanks for the information :-)
I have not tried that function in the messages yet :-)
I'll keep it in mind :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

👌👍👌👍👌

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 30, 2021, 11:2007/30/21
05/21/19
Zeriot

Hey! Thanks for sharing! I haven't noticed it yet. Does it persist? If yes, could you please submit a ticket to our Support? Please use this link to report the issue. Cheers!

Jul 30, 2021, 20:1707/30/21
12/22/14

"- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My League” tab of the "Leagues" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability "

That's a great update, thanks. It makes things sooooo much easier to read. 

Aug 1, 2021, 07:4908/01/21
08/10/16
Alina

Hey! Thanks for sharing! I haven't noticed it yet. Does it persist? If yes, could you please submit a ticket to our Support? Please use this link to report the issue. Cheers!

I did not get the messages back no, but they were not really that important anyhow since I was mostly testing the feature. I will make another try and see if I can duplicate the issue, if I can make the bug happen again I will report it.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 10:3708/04/21
05/21/19
Limad

"- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My League” tab of the "Leagues" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability "

That's a great update, thanks. It makes things sooooo much easier to read. 

Happy to hear you've liked it, Limad! 😎

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 4, 2021, 10:3708/04/21
05/21/19
Zeriot

I did not get the messages back no, but they were not really that important anyhow since I was mostly testing the feature. I will make another try and see if I can duplicate the issue, if I can make the bug happen again I will report it.

Great! Thanks a lot, Zeriot! 

Aug 21, 2021, 19:2508/21/21
08/19/19

So I've unistalled the Plarium Play ...on my PC ...because it said ...it couldn't update the game. 

And now I'm deleting it and gonna try and reinstalling again ..um ...

Am I going to have to keep doing this?