Monthly Developers' Feedback: July 2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 12, 2019, 10:3308/12/19
05/21/19

Monthly Developers' Feedback: July 2019

Greetings, Lords and Ladies!

After a short break, we're back with Monthly Developers' Feedback. Below you'll find our devs' feedback for July.

1. Tag the League that took the first place in each Tier in the League Brawl Tournament for everyone to see, who performed best in the recent Tournament.

Our team is going to implement a special skin for the winning Leagues in each Tier.

2. Give an opportunity to the League Leader to let other League Members kick people out of the League or take this right back if needed.

There is no need to implement something new here. Firstly, only Captains and Commanders can kick people out of the League. Therefore, only most trusted Members should hold this Rank. Besides, the League Leader can also demote Captains and Commanders. After that such Members won't be able to kick anyone out of the League.

3. Get different Champions in the events with a guaranteed chance to get them.

We do plan to launch events on different types of Champions. Stay tuned!

4. Implement another training queue to train the units faster.

In the recent update we've implemented a new feature - Battle Pass. With Premium Battle Pass among other Benefits, you get an Additional Unit Training Queues for all Unit Types.

5. Add new Levels for Battlegrounds.

We monitor the percentage of players who reached the highest Level of Battlegrounds. As soon as we see enough players did it, we will add new Levels.

6. Let players darken more types of Units.

We don't plan to let players darken more type of Units in the nearest future. A tip from our devs: If you want to have more darkened Units, capture more Beacons.

7. Add more options to spend Skull Runes.

That's an interesting suggestion, and we'll consider it.

We would like to thank all of you for your suggestions. Don't stop and hurry up to submit your suggestion to see it in the Monthly Developers' Feedback for August! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2019, 21:2308/13/19
Aug 13, 2019, 21:30(edited)
08/21/14

#2:    Fighters can also kick people out of the league.  Commanders and Fighters should never have been given this ability, but they were.

It is for this reason that no one in my league has held the rank of Commander or Fighter after that feature went live, and as long as the feature exists, no one in my league ever will.   Two ranks that once were useful, completely ruined by the devs.

Allowing the League Marshal the ability to decide which ranks have booting rights (and in which specific situations) in League Settings would have been a much better option than making 2 of the upper ranks worthless.   Also, in what world does giving booting rights to the rank of Fighter make ANY sense?

Aug 28, 2019, 17:5608/28/19
05/22/16

With Champion XP boost active, I cannot see how much time is left.  I would like to know how much time is left so I can choose 1 hour of 4 hour.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2019, 10:1908/29/19
05/21/19

Extremy said:

With Champion XP boost active, I cannot see how much time is left.  I would like to know how much time is left so I can choose 1 hour of 4 hour.

Hello!

Could you please attach a screenshot reflecting your request?

Thanks!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.