All Categories

Monthly Developers' Feedback: May 2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 16, 2019, 11:5505/16/19
03/05/19

Hello, Lords. I apologize for such a long delay with this post. Anyway, now I have some feedback from our dev's team and will gladly share it with you. Devs are going to release:

1. Increase the limit of resources players can get from trading items for resources.

2. Add a history of usage Dark Essence on Beacons.

3. Add new reports filter to Herald's section (to get the reports when someone attacks your ally).

4. Increase the limit of symbols players can enter using "Add to contact" option.

Devs are not going to release:

1. Add new League Role (between Marshal and Captain).

2. Set a separate schedule for extra raids during the appropriate "Extra Raid" events.

3. Champions. Make a resize of Champions icons in the corresponding tab.

4. Allow seeing the diplomatic status between Leagues when checking the Castle from the map.

I hope this information will be useful. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2019, 16:4505/20/19
11/11/16
Hi, where are the new beacons?
May 21, 2019, 09:1305/21/19
03/05/19

Dede said:

Hi, where are the new beacons?

Hello! For now, I don't have such information. New Beacons can appear on the map in the future. Now we're analyzing the overall activity on Beacons in the game. 

Stay tuned!
May 21, 2019, 20:0205/21/19
11/11/16

Hi, here is the item I was speaking about (in the febrary feedeback): "2. Add more Beacons." 

May 22, 2019, 00:1405/22/19
08/21/14

Dede said:

Hi, here is the item I was speaking about (in the febrary feedeback): "2. Add more Beacons." 

This is the answer that was given for that:

We have a team which monitors the number of free/occupied Beacons on each server. We will add new Beacons once they request it based on the analytic data they have.

They won't add beacons unless they're needed.   No new beacons are needed.

May 22, 2019, 06:5205/22/19
May 22, 2019, 06:53(edited)
04/16/16

How can we have new Beacons, when only 8 to 10 leagues control all of them on Server 2 ??

There is no need for new Beacons because the "team which monitors the number of free/occuiped Beacons on each server" must be not be getting the analytics that show they are all occupied on Server 2...   

and not sure if the analytics show that ( 1 ) league controls 47 Beacons    or     that   EVERY   Beacon on Server 2 is at Level 5

Maybe the analytics needs to go "Under Maintenance" ??

But I do like how the Dev are going to:      2. Add a history of usage Dark Essence on Beacons.  

I guess those 8 to 10 leagues must really want to know where their Dark Energy is going....  

OH WAIT A MINUTE... 

I found where its going...   Sent as a raid on me...     yes your seeing that correctly...

650,000 Darkened Troops

and you know they just typed those number of units in...  they surely didn't drag the slide bar on these...  so we all know they have to have even more 

How much Dark Essence does it take to make this amount of troops ??

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 23, 2019, 13:3205/23/19
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

How can we have new Beacons, when only 8 to 10 leagues control all of them on Server 2 ??

There is no need for new Beacons because the "team which monitors the number of free/occuiped Beacons on each server" must be not be getting the analytics that show they are all occupied on Server 2...   

and not sure if the analytics show that ( 1 ) league controls 47 Beacons    or     that   EVERY   Beacon on Server 2 is at Level 5

But I do like how the Dev are going to:      2. Add a history of usage Dark Essence on Beacons.  

I guess those 8 to 10 leagues must really want to know where their Dark Energy is going....  

OH WAIT A MINUTE... 

I found where its going...   Sent as a raid on me...     yes your seeing that correctly...

650,000 Darkened Troops

and you know they just typed those number of units in...  they surely didn't drag the slide bar on these...  so we all know they have to have even more 

Hello! The situation you described is exactly the reason why we monitor and analyze the amount of Beacons in the game. We add new ones if needed, and it gives a chance to other leagues to grab control of them 

Regarding the history of the Dark Essence usage, we strongly believe that it's up to leagues and leagues only and don't want to interfere here. This question is being discussed in leagues and all the decisions are made together. 

Also, I see you're frustrated because you were attacked with 650,000 Darkened Troops (I bet it was an epic raid!), but please don't forget a considerable age of the game. Indeed, there are players with such forces. Anyway, I wish you good luck in future! 

Jun 2, 2019, 21:0406/02/19
05/20/16

Why there are no new beacons?

Plarium wants us to fight over beacons that we currently have. More revenue for Plarium, gotta see it from the business perspective. Am I wrong?

Jun 4, 2019, 07:5806/04/19
03/05/19
Monarch said:

Why there are no new beacons?

Plarium wants us to fight over beacons that we currently have. More revenue for Plarium, gotta see it from the business perspective. Am I wrong?

Hello! That's a good question :) We're analyzing the overall players' activity in the game. Once we see that we need to add new Beacons, they will be added. 
Jul 2, 2019, 14:1907/02/19
02/28/16
So nothing worth mentioning happen since 16th of may or are we done with the updates?
Jul 5, 2019, 08:5107/05/19
03/05/19
Stormfall said:

So nothing worth mentioning happen since 16th of may or are we done with the updates?
Hello! The new version of the game client will be released quite soon. Stay tuned!
Jul 16, 2019, 03:0707/16/19
Jul 16, 2019, 03:08(edited)
03/07/19
Alina said:

Jelly Baby said: Wooow, i like :]

OH WAIT A MINUTE... 

650,000 Darkened Troops

Hello! The situation you described is exactly the reason why we monitor and analyze the amount of Beacons in the game. We add new ones if needed, and it gives a chance to other leagues to grab control of them 

Regarding the history of the Dark Essence usage, we strongly believe that it's up to leagues and leagues only and don't want to interfere here. This question is being discussed in leagues and all the decisions are made together. 

Also, I see you're frustrated because you were attacked with 650,000 Darkened Troops (I bet it was an epic raid!), but please don't forget a considerable age of the game. Indeed, there are players with such forces. Anyway, I wish you good luck in future! 

Aug 1, 2019, 21:0908/01/19
08/21/14

Its impossible for any league, even a coiner league, to control 47 beacons.   You may see 47 beacons with the same league banner, but I am 100% positive the league doesn't actually control all of them.

Control means you have the defense needed to withstand any likely attempts to take it.   I say likely attempts.  If members of a league are willing to spend the money, any beacon can be taken.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.