Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 6, 2019, 11:2203/06/19
02/29/16

February Feedback

1. Add more Levels for Stoneheart Battlegrounds.

We monitor the percentage of players who reached the highest Level of Stoneheart BGs. As soon as we see enough players did it, we will add new Levels. 

2. Add more Beacons.

We have a team which monitors the number of free/occupied Beacons on each server. We will add new Beacons once they request it based on the analytic data they have.

3. Add more new levels to Sanctum of Shards and Dragon.

Yes, we do have this point in our plans. We can't tell you when exactly it will happen, but we will start working on it in the near future.

4. Solo Hunt. Even if players didn't enable automatic energy recharger, the Hunt keeps on going even when Champion reached the maximum Level.

Solo Hunt is more suitable for hunting Summoning Bonds. For the Champions' upgrade, it's better to use Group Hunt (even if you upgrade only one Champion). In this case, the Hunt will finish once the Champion reaches the highest Level.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2019, 14:1703/06/19
03/05/19

Hello, DjMoody.

Thank you for your thoughts. Please note, when you're using a Hunt feature you do not only get Bonds but also upgrade your Champions, as it was mentioned above.

Sure, it's only you who can decide to use this feature or not. It's always possible to fight Warlords in an old way. 

Mar 6, 2019, 14:4503/06/19
Mar 6, 2019, 14:54(edited)
11/04/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

When you're using a Hunt feature you do not only get Bonds but also upgrade your Champion

4. Solo Hunt. Even if players didn't enable automatic energy recharger, the Hunt keeps on going even when Champion reached the maximum Level.

You missed the point

The Solo hunt was only designed for bond drops, and keeps going long after we have upgraded the Champion

"Solo Hunt is more suitable for hunting Summoning Bonds. For the Champions' upgrade, it's better to use Group Hunt (even if you upgrade only one Champion). In this case, the Hunt will finish once the Champion reaches the highest Level."

The Solo Hunt needs a reality check. It should be replaced with a 10x attack button so that we can use 100 Energy with ONE click to kill 10 Undead

Mar 6, 2019, 15:0703/06/19
03/05/19

I appreciate your feedback, Inigo. However, we are not going to change the mechanics of Hunt feature in the near future. 

I do hope for your understanding. 
Mar 8, 2019, 00:3103/08/19
Mar 8, 2019, 00:33(edited)
08/21/14

Well, if you're not going to change it, then add the solo hunt to the list of completely useless features that just waste data space and cause unnecessary clutter.

The emerald nerf wasn't even worth the idea of both group and solo hunts.   With only the group hunt even useful, the emerald nerf stings that much more, especially since the nerf wasn't needed for the hunt feature to begin with.

The hunts also are inefficient as the champs do not attack the proper undead level when using the hunt, which means more energy is needed to auto upgrade than manual upgrade.   While auto is more convenient, why did you implement an energy waste (which results in an emerald waste) when you're already nerfing the emerald rewards?

Mar 8, 2019, 22:1103/08/19
Mar 8, 2019, 22:16(edited)
05/20/16

I didn't see much use of it the day it dropped or even today:

I have no intentions of even activating it for 7 days. Reason is simple, not useful and even if it was its locked behind a paywall for future projects.

Easier to manage it old school, as I have full control of my energy. Sending (5-6 champs) different sized levels to counterpart undeads at the same time is possible. 

It's easy,  send a level 1 champ to a 525 undead until it hits level 3 at 660. Then send it to a level 2 undead, and send a new champion level 1 to a  undead at 525 at the same time. Do this and watch your champions level up. After your first champion hits level 5 at 828, send it to a level 3 undead, while 2nd champion should now be able to fight a level 2 undead and send a new champion to level 1 at 525 undead. Level those up two times and you should have champs at these levels, 7,5,3 and new one at level 1. Hence you can level up 4 at the same time in this example, different levels.

Granted this soulution might need a few extra clicks, while this new feature removes them. All in all it works, and not much need to pay for it.

Mar 11, 2019, 12:3003/11/19
03/05/19

Thank you for your thoughts. Sure, it's only you who can decide to use any in-game feature or not.

I understand that every player has his own vision of what is good and what is bad for the game. And it's okay if this vision doesn't match the developers' vision.

Anyway, I open for any suggestions you can share. That's why I'm here. We gather players' suggestions on a permanent basis and discuss them with the devs team. 

Mar 16, 2019, 00:4703/16/19
Mar 16, 2019, 00:52(edited)
02/22/16

Or maybe  a player can take the time to read everything about a feature and make sure they understand it before they  start using it!  It's hardly fair when this has been talked about for over two weeks to Blame Plarium when players don't take the time to even look around before they start a new Item. this topic has been in the forum for almost a month  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/54_-news-and-announcements/122751_solo-vs-group-hunt--what-mode-to-choose-/

Mar 16, 2019, 11:4403/16/19
Mar 16, 2019, 11:45(edited)
02/22/16
The feature works as it was intended to  and there are many topics explaining how that is. I'm just wondering how  league  captains and Marshals are not passing the information to their Players. And if they did then maybe players need to read in game messages  from their leaders.When hunt first came out  I studied them and went through them thoroughly. Registering My results with the CM at that time so she could make a post on the forum.  Noting every  aspect of them . I then sent out an instructional message to My league so that they would not go into it blindly. 
Mar 23, 2019, 01:2103/23/19
01/02/16
What I get out of the feature is that I can set the hunts on autopilot and not have to sit and wait for champs to return to send them out again, great for Champion XP tournaments, remember to turn on XP boost if you have it before you start, start up the group hunt, then go get a few beers...
Mar 25, 2019, 10:0903/25/19
03/05/19

Turu the Terrible 5LE said:

What I get out of the feature is that I can set the hunts on autopilot and not have to sit and wait for champs to return to send them out again, great for Champion XP tournaments, remember to turn on XP boost if you have it before you start, start up the group hunt, then go get a few beers...

Cool! That's great that you found this feature useful.

WIsh you luck in hunting!
Apr 3, 2019, 10:0304/03/19
03/16/16
Changed device and cant log in my secondary account. How to do that please help!!!!
Apr 18, 2019, 09:3504/18/19
03/05/19

Limad said:

Any March feedback?

We'll have a meeting with devs next week I hope. So, I'll post the summary for two months after that :)

Apr 18, 2019, 14:4104/18/19
08/31/14

Hello

About new event LEAGUE BRAWL.It is a atractive event, but  i have same suggestion:

1. Extend numbers of tiers and top 10 to be top 20 for example, to give chance more league to take price for their work.

2. Reduce the prag of evry 10 lvl. Till now just 5-7 league succed to do all 10 lvl to entire tiers..., give chance to more peaple to take price for each lvl.

3. Evry league to be in right tier and keep count about real power. Is not normal a league ranking over 100 to be promote in elite tiers...

This sugestion can increase interes to more peaples in the game and make this event more fair for evrybody. 
Apr 26, 2019, 03:2604/26/19
07/04/16

today plarium play forced me update its software. This update of the devil made in seconds all games i play daily (i.e. Stormfall., Sparta, Pirates, and Nords almost

unplayable half of the screen doesn't fit in the screen and that part is where all important bottoms for the game are. that happen before with my playing of vikings and throne in previous plarium play update... but i just switch those online. But the worst of your demonic last update it deleted completely all my progress to zero in stormfall ,which is my preferred game and in which i was most advanced. I AM FURIOUS WITH YOUR DEMONIAC UPDATE AN BEG YOU MAKE A WAY TO BRING BACK FOR ME AT LEAST THE OLD PLARIUM PLAY OF YESTERDAY MORNING I DIDN'T SEE IN THE APP ITSELF AMY WAY TO UNDO THE UPDATE

Apr 26, 2019, 03:3404/26/19
02/07/17

Yes, the update does not work here either. 

"Fix It"

Apr 27, 2019, 23:4804/27/19
May 1, 2019, 16:21(edited)
06/16/15
i suppose i will type here as well just for people get it when this problem happen to me and i reported to my vip support agent andrew andrew said for me to uninstall and  plarium play app and reinstall it that's what i did and it worked after that reinstalling the plarium play app to get it working again complaining here isn't going to get it fixed as that's up to you and not them now trying to avoid reading what i was typing in the bug report isn't going to fix the plarium play app and playing the game stormfall on it why i even bother to help you is beyond me if you get back on this game or not doesn't matter to me so why i type this maybe it's right thing to do don't you ever think that think of that to someone that calls himself a tyrant regardless if you get back on or not still it benefits me nothing typing telling you how to fix it read this get on with fixing your plarium play app if you avoid reading this one i type another compliant then i wont type this again as it does me no benefit wasting my game time to tell you this now i got to get back to playing stormfall on the new plarium play app so just do what i typed and stop avoiding these messages it only goes against your own benefit not reading this besides please follow forum rules this is not the right thread to post this in and no i'm a not moderator even if i'm sounding like one
May 3, 2019, 16:1405/03/19
Myat
May 6, 2019, 11:4605/06/19
03/05/19

Hello, Lords. For those who faced issues with the latest version of Plarium Games app. Please, try to completely delete the application from your PC and download it again. This should help. Here is a link for all of you >>>

https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.