Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 23, 2019, 00:1902/23/19
08/21/14

Jaywalker said:

Alina Phoenix said:

BigBoy said:

What can we done with dragon poinst when we discovered all and why dont you made dicount on medals? please Reply,forward thanks

Only wait till devs add new Dragon Arts :) And they plan to do so in the near future 

As for Medals, devs plan to start giving them as a reward in the Tournaments.

Hi Alina,

Could you provide a timeframe on this? I am aware via 3rd party VIP that this will not be so "soon". It takes a lot of effort for devs to complete graphics etc.

In the meantime I have over 260K dragon points, still have to smack monsters every few hours for no reason, cannot compete in Dragon Derby, cannot win any more dragon marks (I am already fresh out of Whirlwind d/m's and about to run out of Infernos - which btw are both way too hard to come by), therefore can hardly increase my related Feat of Honor.

If this update is scheduled months away, may I suggest a temporary other use for dragon points for those of us who are tired of killing monsters every few hours just to get rid of that bubble above dragon stone?

And it is rather not fair to have us sit out a tournament for months just because we managed to complete one whole facet of the game, right? We should be rewarded for that feat instead.

P.S. Awesome on medals!!

I'd rather they just add a toggle for the bubble and leave dragon arts alone.   Just because you're finished with all the dragon arts doesn't mean they need to add more arts or something to use the points on.  Its ok to be done with something.

If everyone that plays longer than a week gets done, maybe they'll remove the tournaments so you won't feel like you're missing out.

Feb 23, 2019, 12:0402/23/19
Feb 23, 2019, 12:30(edited)
02/22/16

BlackHawk said:

So This is a bug i am reporting for Developers!

1st, IF you are using the hunt feature for champions, and you are doing solo hunts, if you don't change the limit it doesn't stop. Meaning, if I accidently have 100 as my limit, ill get 0 xp for all the attacks past when my champion has leveled to max.. that's not great,, there should be a button " stop when maxed":  I and lots of others don't notice this and have wasted a lot of energy for this. there's no approximate way to guess how many attacks you'll need for a champion to level up.

(Answer) This is Not a bug please read the tutorial for hunts and be careful As Plarium can not be held responsible for accidents players may make You May want to use the Group hunt  (you can even send only one at a time ) That will stop when Champion is Maxed even with the auto hunt active. The solo hunt will not it will use whatever energy and or Emeralds you have made available under the auto feature.

2nd, there are random times where i have to refresh the page, because all of a sudden, everything starts like glitching, and the last thing i was on, whether it was a castle or a build everything either is that, so when i mouse over my castle some buildings just don't have names. so i refresh and it's all good. kinda annoying cause it happens like sometimes when i'm doing raids... and then sometimes it fixes itself right after the raid because it "updated"

(Answer  ) This sound like connection issues or maybe you need to clear your Browser Cache and reload game I have had similar reactions in the past and those two factors seem to be the cause most times

3rd, if i hit recall all for hamlets, why does it make me do it more than once? like i said recall all, but then you want me to collect or something again. no just recall please.

(Answer) Some people use Hamlets to collect resources for a quest. some just use them to attack  for PVP the prompt to collect before you withdraw may indicate that you sent D  that would be collecting 

4th. there is a weird glitch. i'm not sure what it exactly means tho

When i am in my heroes wisdom, NORMAL: I'm already on "+ 3% construction boost" and i switch it to lost arts, sometimes my construction time goes up. But other times, if i change it and change it back, it fails to change back, thirdly, other times, having it on "lost arts +3%" and changing it TO construction boost, it makes it go UP

Thanks Guys.

BH

on 4 yeah not sure either as I don't know what other Boost  / Crystals/ castle skins/Items  Ect.. you may have activated 

Feb 25, 2019, 05:0402/25/19
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Jaywalker said:

Alina Phoenix said:

BigBoy said:

What can we done with dragon poinst when we discovered all and why dont you made dicount on medals? please Reply,forward thanks

Only wait till devs add new Dragon Arts :) And they plan to do so in the near future 

As for Medals, devs plan to start giving them as a reward in the Tournaments.

Hi Alina,

Could you provide a timeframe on this? I am aware via 3rd party VIP that this will not be so "soon". It takes a lot of effort for devs to complete graphics etc.

In the meantime I have over 260K dragon points, still have to smack monsters every few hours for no reason, cannot compete in Dragon Derby, cannot win any more dragon marks (I am already fresh out of Whirlwind d/m's and about to run out of Infernos - which btw are both way too hard to come by), therefore can hardly increase my related Feat of Honor.

If this update is scheduled months away, may I suggest a temporary other use for dragon points for those of us who are tired of killing monsters every few hours just to get rid of that bubble above dragon stone?

And it is rather not fair to have us sit out a tournament for months just because we managed to complete one whole facet of the game, right? We should be rewarded for that feat instead.

P.S. Awesome on medals!!

I will ask devs whether they have any ETA for this update.

I don't think they will agree to make any use of extra Dragon points in the meanwhile as it won't be fast as well.

Designing new Dragon Arts and all that goes with it will not be a fast task.

For those who have finished them, an easy solution and reward in the meantime, would be to allow the purchase of Dragon Marks with excess Dragon Points when needed. 

I suspect that should be a very easy compromise.

Feb 27, 2019, 00:1102/27/19
08/21/14
Jaywalker said:

For those who have finished them, an easy solution and reward in the meantime, would be to allow the purchase of Dragon Marks with excess Dragon Points when needed. 

Excellent idea.  I second this.
Feb 27, 2019, 16:1302/27/19
02/29/16

BlackHawk said:

So This is a bug i am reporting for Developers!

1st, IF you are using the hunt feature for champions, and you are doing solo hunts, if you don't change the limit it doesn't stop. Meaning, if iaccidently have 100 as my limit, ill get 0 xp for all the attacks past when my champion has leveled to max.. that's not great,, there should be a button " stop when maxed":  I and lots of others don't notice this and have wasted a lot of energy for this. there's no approximate way to guess how many attacks you'll need for a champion to level up.

2nd, there are random times where i have to refresh the page, because all of a sudden, everything starts like glitching, and the last thing i was on, whether it was a castle or a build everything either is that, so when i mouse over my castle some buildings just don't have names. so i refresh and it's all good. kinda annoying cause it happens like sometimes when i'm doing raids... and then sometimes it fixes itself right after the raid because it "updated"

3rd, if i hit recall all for hamlets, why does it make me do it more than once? like i said recall all, but then you want me to collect or something again. no just recall please.

4th. there is a weird glitch. i'm not sure what it exactly means tho

When i am in my heroes wisdom, NORMAL: I'm already on "+ 3% construction boost" and i switch it to lost arts, sometimes my construction time goes up. But other times, if i change it and change it back, it fails to change back, thirdly, other times, having it on "lost arts +3%" and changing it TO construction boost, it makes it go UP

Thanks Guys.

BH

Hello!

1. Solo Hunt is meant for hunting Bonds not leveling up the Champion. Use Group Hunt option for it.

It's not a bug.

2. Please report loading issues to the corresponding topic: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/108573_loading-issues-18/

3. I will forward this suggestion to devs.

4. Please report it to Support team: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/

Feb 27, 2019, 16:1502/27/19
02/29/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

Jaywalker said:

Excellent idea.  I second this.
I will discuss it with devs :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.