All Categories

Monthly Developers' Feedback: January 2019

Monthly Developers' Feedback: January 2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 13, 2019, 15:2802/13/19
11/12/14
why not  acceptes btc in black mareket???????
Feb 13, 2019, 16:4002/13/19
02/13/19
Can you look please for the problem with the Boost XP Champion....I clic for start but he's not start...and i'm not alone (3 other member of my league have the same problem...)
Feb 14, 2019, 15:1802/14/19
02/22/16

Catherine Locatelli said:

Can you look please for the problem with the Boost XP Champion....I clic for start but he's not start...and i'm not alone (3 other member of my league have the same problem...)

Hello if you would please Give a more detailed report in the Bug Reports section of the forum after reading the instructions in  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/84409_creating-a-bug-report/

Then our team will be able to help you sort this out :)

Feb 14, 2019, 23:2202/14/19
07/15/16

Can you add another item for review?

We get a choice to be able to delete items from our heroes inventory. Too often now reward items that take for ages to sell are clogging up inventories while hard earned items are running out of the timeframes and being automatically deleted.

Not that the reward chests aren't handy, they are! It's just that if we had a bit more control over selecting the items we want to keep it would be better.
Feb 16, 2019, 11:3902/16/19
08/20/15
What can we done with dragon poinst when we discovered all and why dont you made dicount on medals? please Reply,forward thanks
Feb 18, 2019, 13:5702/18/19
02/29/16
hamza said:

why not  acceptes btc in black mareket???????
Because you can use only in-game currency - Sapphires on the Black Market :)
Feb 18, 2019, 13:5802/18/19
02/29/16
Yami said:

Can you add another item for review?

We get a choice to be able to delete items from our heroes inventory. Too often now reward items that take for ages to sell are clogging up inventories while hard earned items are running out of the timeframes and being automatically deleted.

Not that the reward chests aren't handy, they are! It's just that if we had a bit more control over selecting the items we want to keep it would be better.
This suggestion was forwarded to devs already :)
Feb 18, 2019, 14:0202/18/19
02/29/16

BigBoy said:

What can we done with dragon poinst when we discovered all and why dont you made dicount on medals? please Reply,forward thanks

Only wait till devs add new Dragon Arts :) And they plan to do so in the near future 

As for Medals, devs plan to start giving them as a reward in the Tournaments.

Feb 18, 2019, 19:5702/18/19
01/28/15
It appears to me, (like the ghosts of development treachery past) and many many others, that the "regular battlegrounds" have been adjusted "wildly" upward in favor of Balur and his vile and wretched minions! I keep accurate charts of all my battles and it now appears to me that a level 21 battleground now has the opposing force of a level 63 with the same payout and rewards as a level 21. Battlegrounds is one of the most enjoyable parts of this game. Could you please find out if the developers have adjusted this feature .... and if so why? Balur and his forces of evil are no doubt waiting for my swift and vicious sword to put an end to their evil ways but I will not engage them until this apparent "bug" is fixed. And I am not alone. On a brighter note ... I love the new feature to auto level champions (group and solo) and I didn't think I would. Hmmmmm ... I might even buy a few.
Feb 19, 2019, 00:1502/19/19
09/17/18
I agree. Something drastically changed. I hit a level 52 battleground, and lost 1000 troops to include all legendary! I can not afford to rez all of them! Not worried about normal troops but the legendary and other elites cost way to much to bring back! Until this bug is fixed and maybe help rez??? I know I am not buying anything else. PLEASE!!
Feb 19, 2019, 10:3702/19/19

Hello,

Where can I get red crystals? You can not win them and not buy them?

Feb 19, 2019, 14:0802/19/19
02/22/16
Stefan Schremmer said:

Hello,

Where can I get red crystals? You can not win them and not buy them?

The solo Beacon Contest  that is on now Has them as one of the rewards 
Feb 19, 2019, 14:2002/19/19
02/29/16

Come On! said:

It appears to me, (like the ghosts of development treachery past) and many many others, that the "regular battlegrounds" have been adjusted "wildly" upward in favor of Balur and his vile and wretched minions! I keep accurate charts of all my battles and it now appears to me that a level 21 battleground now has the opposing force of a level 63 with the same payout and rewards as a level 21. Battlegrounds is one of the most enjoyable parts of this game. Could you please find out if the developers have adjusted this feature .... and if so why? Balur and his forces of evil are no doubt waiting for my swift and vicious sword to put an end to their evil ways but I will not engage them until this apparent "bug" is fixed. And I am not alone. On a brighter note ... I love the new feature to auto level champions (group and solo) and I didn't think I would. Hmmmmm ... I might even buy a few.

Hello!

Changes to BGs are the most frequently started topic by players. But devs didn't change anything at their mechanics for more than 2 years already.

We know that for many players BGs are the most important and interesting part of the game. That's why if we did any change to them, we would announce it and make a detailed explanation on what exactly was changed.

Feb 19, 2019, 20:4702/19/19
01/28/15
Thank you Alina .... the rumors that one of Plarium's developers is married to Balur's sister Erma must be false. I'll look to see if it was because of any changes in my offensive forces on my part.
Feb 21, 2019, 11:3702/21/19
02/29/16
Come On! said:

Thank you Alina .... the rumors that one of Plarium's developers is married to Balur's sister Erma must be false. I'll look to see if it was because of any changes in my offensive forces on my part.
Don't trust rumors especially when they have smth to do with Balur 
Feb 22, 2019, 04:4502/22/19
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

BigBoy said:

Only wait till devs add new Dragon Arts :) And they plan to do so in the near future 

Hi Alina,

Could you provide a timeframe on this? I am aware via 3rd party VIP that this will not be so "soon". It takes a lot of effort for devs to complete graphics etc.

In the meantime I have over 260K dragon points, still have to smack monsters every few hours for no reason, cannot compete in Dragon Derby, cannot win any more dragon marks (I am already fresh out of Whirlwind d/m's and about to run out of Infernos - which btw are both way too hard to come by), therefore can hardly increase my related Feat of Honor.

If this update is scheduled months away, may I suggest a temporary other use for dragon points for those of us who are tired of killing monsters every few hours just to get rid of that bubble above dragon stone?

And it is rather not fair to have us sit out a tournament for months just because we managed to complete one whole facet of the game, right? We should be rewarded for that feat instead.

P.S. Awesome on medals!!

Feb 22, 2019, 12:5602/22/19
02/22/16
Patience is needed rather than a bandaid solution I think I would rather what ever update is done to Dragonpoints be well thought rather than slapped together Haphazardly Until then this   is just money in the Bank to me  
Feb 22, 2019, 15:5902/22/19
02/29/16

Jaywalker said:

Alina Phoenix said:

BigBoy said:

Hi Alina,

Could you provide a timeframe on this? I am aware via 3rd party VIP that this will not be so "soon". It takes a lot of effort for devs to complete graphics etc.

In the meantime I have over 260K dragon points, still have to smack monsters every few hours for no reason, cannot compete in Dragon Derby, cannot win any more dragon marks (I am already fresh out of Whirlwind d/m's and about to run out of Infernos - which btw are both way too hard to come by), therefore can hardly increase my related Feat of Honor.

If this update is scheduled months away, may I suggest a temporary other use for dragon points for those of us who are tired of killing monsters every few hours just to get rid of that bubble above dragon stone?

And it is rather not fair to have us sit out a tournament for months just because we managed to complete one whole facet of the game, right? We should be rewarded for that feat instead.

P.S. Awesome on medals!!

I will ask devs whether they have any ETA for this update.

I don't think they will agree to make any use of extra Dragon points in the meanwhile as it won't be fast as well.
Feb 22, 2019, 21:4202/22/19
05/07/15

So This is a bug i am reporting for Developers!

1st, IF you are using the hunt feature for champions, and you are doing solo hunts, if you don't change the limit it doesn't stop. Meaning, if iaccidently have 100 as my limit, ill get 0 xp for all the attacks past when my champion has leveled to max.. that's not great,, there should be a button " stop when maxed":  I and lots of others don't notice this and have wasted a lot of energy for this. there's no approximate way to guess how many attacks you'll need for a champion to level up.

2nd, there are random times where i have to refresh the page, because all of a sudden, everything starts like glitching, and the last thing i was on, whether it was a castle or a build everything either is that, so when i mouse over my castle some buildings just don't have names. so i refresh and it's all good. kinda annoying cause it happens like sometimes when i'm doing raids... and then sometimes it fixes itself right after the raid because it "updated"

3rd, if i hit recall all for hamlets, why does it make me do it more than once? like i said recall all, but then you want me to collect or something again. no just recall please.

4th. there is a weird glitch. i'm not sure what it exactly means tho

When i am in my heroes wisdom, NORMAL: I'm already on "+ 3% construction boost" and i switch it to lost arts, sometimes my construction time goes up. But other times, if i change it and change it back, it fails to change back, thirdly, other times, having it on "lost arts +3%" and changing it TO construction boost, it makes it go UP

Thanks Guys.

BH
Feb 23, 2019, 00:1602/23/19
08/21/14
BlackHawk said:

So This is a bug i am reporting for Developers!

1st, IF you are using the hunt feature for champions, and you are doing solo hunts, if you don't change the limit it doesn't stop. Meaning, if iaccidently have 100 as my limit, ill get 0 xp for all the attacks past when my champion has leveled to max.. that's not great,, there should be a button " stop when maxed":  I and lots of others don't notice this and have wasted a lot of energy for this. there's no approximate way to guess how many attacks you'll need for a champion to level up.

Have you tried using group hunt to level a single champion?  The hunt automatically stops when the champ reaches max level.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.