Monthly Developers' Feedback: December 2018

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 9, 2019, 13:3601/09/19
02/29/16

December Feedback

1. Include Stoneheart Battlegrounds in League Duel Tournament.

In January Stoneheart Battlegrounds were already counted in the Tournament. They also will be taken into account in the future Duels.

2. It's not clear that special bonuses for Resource Buildings on the highest levels are not accumulative.

Devs will add a clarification note on this point here: https://www.screencast.com/t/0bWRw9fmFmO

3. Remain Stoneheart Units on locations where they were sent and don't recall them while recalling all offensive units.

It will be implemented in one of the next updates.

4. Requirements for Townhall upgrade on 21st Level were changed after the addition of the new Buildings Levels.

It was an unplanned change and it's already fixed. The requirement for Townhall upgrade on 21st Level remained unchanged.

5. Add League Activity feature.

Done.

6. Are there any plans for adding Duel Tournament for Coalitions?

No, there are no any for the near future.

7. Players who upgraded everything in their Castles can't take part in Dragon Derby and Research Tournaments.

Devs can hide Tournament for those players who upgraded their Castle/Dragon Arts already. They're investigating now how would be better to solve this situation.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2019, 15:0901/09/19
Jan 9, 2019, 15:15(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

December Feedback

In January Stoneheart Battlegrounds were already counted in the Tournament. They also will be taken into account in the future Duels.

Please show us any screenshot to support this claim

I have hit SH BG every day and have never seen Duel Points awarded, unlike normal battlegrounds - https://prnt.sc/m4y2g7
No Duel Points on 6th Jan - http://prntscr.com/m4yiwq

Either the mechanism is bugged or you have been given misinformation from devs

Jan 9, 2019, 16:0801/09/19
02/29/16
Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

December Feedback

Please show us any screenshot to support this claim

I have hit SH BG every day and have never seen Duel Points awarded, unlike normal battlegrounds - https://prnt.sc/m4y2g7
No Duel Points on 6th Jan - http://prntscr.com/m4yiwq

Either the mechanism is bugged or you have been given misinformation from devs

I will double-check it, but from the information I have right now, Stoneheart BGs should give points already.
Jan 23, 2019, 19:0501/23/19
01/02/16
Are there plans to introduce a standalone application that will run on Linux OS (I run windows 10 and Kubuntu 18 dual boot.) Linux is way faster...I like the windows plarium app, it is definitely better that the sluggish buggy web version, chrome is getting worse by the minute...
Jan 24, 2019, 12:5801/24/19
02/29/16

Turu the Terrible 5LE said:

Are there plans to introduce a standalone application that will run on Linux OS (I run windows 10 and Kubuntu 18 dual boot.) Linux is way faster...I like the windows plarium app, it is definitely better that the sluggish buggy web version, chrome is getting worse by the minute...

Hello :)

Though, we know Linux becomes quite a popular OS, we have too small percentage of players who are using it.

Windows and Mac OS are more popular among our players, that's why Plarium Play was developed for these systems first.

If we notice that the number of Linux players increase, devs will consider adjusting the application to this OS as well.

Jan 26, 2019, 18:2001/26/19
Jan 26, 2019, 18:22(edited)
12/05/17

When are Plarium going to stop ripping us off ??? one players money is as good as the next but the difference is some have more than others, to change the reward system in the tower during the tower tournament is bad enough but to cut the rewards as much as they have is a massive rip off and they should be disgusted and ashamed of them self, there is a massive loyalty among players in their respective leagues, it is such a shame that the loyalty is not shown to it's players by Plarium. i know of many players that are so disgusted that they are on the verge of packing in playing the game,there are so many inconsistencies some we were prepared to put up with but NOT anymore, we have had enough of it and when a vast amount of loyal players have left and the remainder have no one to play against and they leave as well WHERE ARE PLARIUM GOING TO GET ALL THIS EASY MONEY FROM THEN ??? 

Jan 27, 2019, 11:3701/27/19
Jan 27, 2019, 18:39(edited)
02/04/18

30% - 25% discount on sketches.

Invite friends -> not working (was working before)

Slow app -> not fixed

Slow browser -> not fixed

But,

rewards for champs lowered -> DONE

more cash offers every day in my tabs -> DONE

less rewards and bigger points stages for events so that you need tons and tons to get something -> DONE

more upgrades for SH buildings and SH lost arts that require more sketches (saphs). without any news or notice -> DONE

ability upgrade (both abilities) that also require saphs to upgrade -> DONE

limit for hamlet lvs (lv 80+ can see lv 120+) -> NOT FIXED

repeating mods with same sentence over devs every day -> DONE

more and more afk players and USER DELETED in my friends list -> DONE

All I see that has been done is done for making more $ and to benefit coiners and not a single thing that helps me playing or gonna ease my clicking which requires to be several hours online has not been done. (all I hear from Alina and other mods is "will talk to devs, will transfer thoughts, will make request...etc" I understand you gotta make money, but you are making players leave. Only people that are actually paying are those big coiners from S1 and S2 with their alts + some from S3. But S3 is getting emptier every day. When you are done with your plan, all that are gonna stay are those until they get bored. Even suggestions that are good and made from all are being ignored. Personally, I am tired of this constant trying to get something good from Plarium team, as clearly game is not intended for everybody. Game is not fun anymore, as its more like farm thingy game and keeping watch that some coiner with 500M fully upgraded army doesnt hit you bcs you dont pay for troops. And if you get hit, revival is just too expensive. More $, more power, its clear to all, but less players = dead game, right?

Ty Plarium, ill be leaving soon also. No more $ in this greedy hole.

Another soon to be USER DELETED.

Jan 27, 2019, 15:2201/27/19
01/28/18
I agree 110% with Dave and Balkeneros.What a GREEDY move by Plarium. Now not only do i need a credit card to get a gold champ, but i need a credit card to simply lvl up a rank 4 champ.You just cut the legs right  out from under the champs for those of us that dont have a ton of money.How is that fair??  Now the rich are the only ones to get good champs.Anyway, i dont think i can afford to play stormfall anymore at this rate, and am just wondering, how will Plarium get a paycheck if and when a mass exodus happens??? Plarium, you need to fix this before you dont have a game to fix!!
Jan 27, 2019, 17:2501/27/19
Jan 27, 2019, 17:26(edited)
04/16/16

Why isn't there a January Developers Feedback thread ??

lost in translation I suspect since it's January 27th 
Jan 28, 2019, 00:4901/28/19
08/03/14

Jelly Baby said:

see dave, balkaneros, and hades' posts. 

developers are probably ignoring feedback this month.  lotta hate mail headed their way. 
Jan 28, 2019, 00:5401/28/19
Jan 28, 2019, 00:54(edited)
02/22/16

They won't ignore it their work week will be starting in a few hours all feedback will be provided for them

Jan 28, 2019, 12:2001/28/19
02/29/16

Jelly Baby said:

Hello!

As it said in this "Tread Rules" topic "I will try to make such posts till the 10th of each month. It will be the feedback for the previous month."

It means that the feedback for January will be posted till the 10th of February.

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2019, 16:2601/28/19
02/29/16

BalkaNeros said:

30% - 25% discount on sketches.

Invite friends -> not working (was working before)

Slow app -> not fixed

Slow browser -> not fixed

But,

rewards for champs lowered -> DONE

more cash offers every day in my tabs -> DONE

less rewards and bigger points stages for events so that you need tons and tons to get something -> DONE

more upgrades for SH buildings and SH lost arts that require more sketches (saphs). without any news or notice -> DONE

ability upgrade (both abilities) that also require saphs to upgrade -> DONE

limit for hamlet lvs (lv 80+ can see lv 120+) -> NOT FIXED

repeating mods with same sentence over devs every day -> DONE

more and more afk players and USER DELETED in my friends list -> DONE

All I see that has been done is done for making more $ and to benefit coiners and not a single thing that helps me playing or gonna ease my clicking which requires to be several hours online has not been done. (all I hear from Alina and other mods is "will talk to devs, will transfer thoughts, will make request...etc" I understand you gotta make money, but you are making players leave. Only people that are actually paying are those big coiners from S1 and S2 with their alts + some from S3. But S3 is getting emptier every day. When you are done with your plan, all that are gonna stay are those until they get bored. Even suggestions that are good and made from all are being ignored. Personally, I am tired of this constant trying to get something good from Plarium team, as clearly game is not intended for everybody. Game is not fun anymore, as its more like farm thingy game and keeping watch that some coiner with 500M fully upgraded army doesnt hit you bcs you dont pay for troops. And if you get hit, revival is just too expensive. More $, more power, its clear to all, but less players = dead game, right?

Ty Plarium, ill be leaving soon also. No more $ in this greedy hole.

Another soon to be USER DELETED.

Hello, BALKANEROS!

Thanks for your feedback though it's a negative one.

1. Discount on Sketches.

It was never said 30% is a permanent discount. I understand players are upset about it as the higher the discount, the cheaper Sketches are.

I already asked devs to run at least 25% discount more often. And yes, you will see in my replies that I asked/forwarded to devs smth quite often.

One of the main tasks CM has is to gather information from Community and forward it to devs. So, it's what I'm doing.

2. Invite friends option doesn't work in Plarium Play only and devs are working on fixing it.

This option still working properly in the browser.

3. Slow game running in application/browser.

Any complaints on slow game work require a lot of investigation as in the majority of cases these issues come either from your PC or Internet (though, I know it's hard to admit it). We have a great troubleshooter for such issues here

4. Rewards for Champions upgrade were decreased.

I forwarded this feedback to devs and I hope they will consider reviewing the rewards balance once again.

5. I already forwarded to devs the suggestion to add destroy option for Hero Equipment.

6. There are so many Tournaments and Events in the game that it's not clear what exactly Event you mean here. 

7. New about adding new Levels for SH Buildings and Lost arts were posted today: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/121430_update-news---check-out-the-new-features-now--9/

Sorry for a delay.

8. You can get Sapphires via in-game activities, you need to be active and it's not obligatory to use the in-game purchases for collecting them.

9. Devs said for several times already that there are no any plans to make updates to Hamlets mechanics.

The only thing they plan to do is allow sending League reinforcement to them and create League Help request of it. Other than that, no changes are planned.

10. Moderators are the same players as you are. They forward feedback to me, and I forward it to devs.

Their main task is to reply on game mechanics questions and not on players' feedback.

Jan 28, 2019, 16:2901/28/19
02/29/16

HADES said:

I agree 110% with Dave and Balkeneros.What a GREEDY move by Plarium. Now not only do i need a credit card to get a gold champ, but i need a credit card to simply lvl up a rank 4 champ.You just cut the legs right  out from under the champs for those of us that dont have a ton of money.How is that fair??  Now the rich are the only ones to get good champs.Anyway, i dont think i can afford to play stormfall anymore at this rate, and am just wondering, how will Plarium get a paycheck if and when a mass exodus happens??? Plarium, you need to fix this before you dont have a game to fix!!

Hello!

You still don't need to use the in-game purchases to Level Up your Champion.

Fighting Undead doesn't require Emeralds. Energy recharges automatically, plus you can receive it from fights in BGs and fights against Undead.

This change requires more time from players to upgrade Champions, but definitely doesn't require the in-game purchases for it.

Jan 30, 2019, 14:1001/30/19
03/12/17

Actually Town Hall upgrade requirements were reduced.   My infantry and calvary aren't lvl 20, but it let me upgrade the Hall.   

Any chance you could change Beacon tourneys so that you get some credit for taking out Balur?    Why is it just limited to PvP?    I thought Balur was suppose to be the enemy in this game and contesting the beacons part of the story line.
Jan 31, 2019, 13:1401/31/19
02/29/16

Lifisa said:

Actually Town Hall upgrade requirements were reduced.   My infantry and calvary aren't lvl 20, but it let me upgrade the Hall.   

Any chance you could change Beacon tourneys so that you get some credit for taking out Balur?    Why is it just limited to PvP?    I thought Balur was suppose to be the enemy in this game and contesting the beacons part of the story line.

Hello!

I will discuss your suggestion about Beacon Tournament with devs.

Thanks 

Feb 2, 2019, 00:5002/02/19
08/10/14

ARE YOU KIDDING????

Only players that pay cash can have Grade V champs.

So you lower the reward for upgrading champs so low that players who don't spend cash won't even bother to level champs at all.

Therefore: The players that spend Cash will be so much more powerful than players that don't, that players unwilling to spend cash will quit playing.

GREED will be the END of this game.

Why would you introduce the champs and the Champ Tower event only to KILL it????? 

Feb 4, 2019, 14:5602/04/19
02/29/16

1DRWHO said:

ARE YOU KIDDING????

So you lower the reward for upgrading champs so low that players who don't spend cash won't even bother to level champs at all.

Therefore: The players that spend Cash will be so much more powerful than players that don't, that players unwilling to spend cash will quit playing.

Why would you introduce the champs and the Champ Tower event only to KILL it????? 

Not only players who are using the in-game purchases can get Grade V Champions.

It's possible to get Holy Bond from fights with Undead as well (yes, I know they're hard to get in this way).

Plus, in the future, devs plan to add Grade V Champions to the Reward in the Tournaments.

Feb 5, 2019, 00:3302/05/19
Feb 5, 2019, 00:33(edited)
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

1DRWHO said:

ARE YOU KIDDING????

Not only players who are using the in-game purchases can get Grade V Champions.

It's possible to get Holy Bond from fights with Undead as well (yes, I know they're hard to get in this way).

Plus, in the future, devs plan to add Grade V Champions to the Reward in the Tournaments.

Holy Bonds are a very rare drop.   Getting a Grave V is rare from a Holy Bond.   Getting a Grade V that is actually useful is still more rare.   The ability to enlighten is pretty much nonexistent.   The ability to orb is completely nonexistent.

Therefore, Alina, while technically, you are correct that its possible to receive a Grade V champ without paying actual cash, 1DRWHO is also correct from the viewpoint of the vast majority of players that choose not to buy Holy Bonds or Grade V orbs.

Having a tiny fraction of a chance to gain something without spending is not the same thing as having the ability to gain something without spending.

99% of the player base in SF will never have a Grave V champ that is useful.   99% of those that do will never have one that is upgraded via enlightenment or orbs.

So as far as 99% of the player base is concerned....useful Grade Vs and upgraded Grade IVs are mega coiner only.

I have no proof that the percentage is that high, but I'm willing to bet that it is.
Feb 5, 2019, 14:0002/05/19
02/29/16

Aegon and Fritz, thanks for your feedback!

The chance of receiving a Grade V-VI even from Holy Bond is not as high as the chance of receiving Grade IV Champion from it.

It's logical as Champions with the highest Grades give you the highest Bonuses. Please note that even if you're "mega coiner" it doesn't mean you will receive Grade V-VI Champion from each Holy Bond you open.

As for rewards, I don't think we will ever give the Champions themselves, only the Bonds.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.