Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 7, 2018, 09:5012/07/18
02/29/16

Monthly Developers' Feedback: November 2018

November Feedback

1. Remove Hamlets' Achievements From "Feats of Honor" 

Devs' Answer:

Devs plan to add a feature that will allow sending Reinforcements to Hamlets. It should make it easier to hold a Hamlet.

That's why these achievements won't be removed for now.

2. Coalitions' chat. Limit the rights to send messages there.

Devs' Answer:

This chat was initially created as the one where all Coalition's members can talk with each other.

If someone starts flooding, Marshal can discuss it with a player personally. Plus, Marshal can set a Rule in the League: in the Coalition chat send only important messages.

3. Coaltion chat. Show a League player who sends the message belongs to.

Devs' Answer:

It's a good idea. We will take it in the plans for the future.

4. Players can't send Offensive Champion to liberate a Castle from the siege.

Devs' Answer:

Devs plan to fix it at the end of December and give players an opportunity to send Offensive Champion for the Castle's liberation.

5. Achievement "Train 250 Spirit Wardens" is outdated for some players as they already did it.

Devs' Answer:

Even if you reached the limit on the number of Spirit Wardens you can build, when your Castle is attacked you will need to build them again. In this way, you will complete this Achievement quite easy.

6. Give players an option to place Improvement Buildings to a special store in case their Castle is fully built.

Devs' Answer:

Good idea. We will add it in the list of the future features.

7. Add a feature that will allow Marshals to decide who from their League can delete inactive players.

Devs' Answer:

Accepted. Will add in the future.

8. Block Reinforcements from some players to avoit spamming.

Devs' Answer:

Will consider for future updates.

9. Doesn't choose the maximum number of Units available for revive in the Infirmary: https://www.screencast.com/t/Venezo86s9

Devs' Answer:

Approved. Will add to one of the future updates.

10. Stoneheart Units are not hidden in Catacombs automaticall when it's upgraded to the highest levels.

Devs' Answer:

Already changed. SH Units are now sent to Catacombs automatically.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2018, 12:1312/07/18
02/22/16
Thank you for the update ! it's nice to be kept informed !
Dec 7, 2018, 16:2812/07/18
02/29/16
Wesley Pringle said:

Thank you for the update ! it's nice to be kept informed !
Dec 8, 2018, 01:1712/08/18
08/21/14

4.    Excellent.

7.    Just leave the ability to delete other players to the Marshal and Captains.   Do not give this ability to Commanders and Fighters.  No need to change anything.

8.   Back in my low level, weaker days, I sent 120+ reinforcements each to a few players from a powerful league that kept raid spamming me.   This took a lot of clicking and a lot of time.  It was extremely boring, painfully so..   I did this 1-2 times a day.  A few days later, the raid spamming stopped.   In short, please do not change this.  I find it difficult to believe anyone will go through the effort of doing this unless they're being spammed themselves.  Yes, SPAM tastes very bad, but having a few cans around can provide you with some valuable ammo in the face of overwhelming forces.

10.  Only if thousands of sapphires are spent on thousands of sketches to upgrade the catacombs past 26.   Thousands of sketches were already used to get the cats to 26.
Dec 8, 2018, 14:0912/08/18
08/19/16

Großartig! Endlich mal Transparenz. Jetzt nur noch zügige und kompetente (Fehlerfreie-)Umsetzungen. Weiter so. . .

PS: 7. Unverändert lassen - alles gut!
Dec 8, 2018, 18:0212/08/18
Dec 8, 2018, 23:22(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

November Feedback

Devs' Answer:

Devs plan to add a feature that will allow sending Reinforcements to Hamlets. It should make it easier to hold a Hamlet.

That's why these achievements won't be removed for now

Nobody asked for this?

http://prntscr.com/lsik42

We have always had the option to reinforce hamlets ... so devs intend to do nothing? ... or do they intend to allow reinforcement from Alt Accounts and other players?
Or we could buy hamlet reinforcements from the Master? ... Just open another can of worms and hope for the best?

The best option would be to remove or reduce the 5 minute waiting time for our defense units - This is deliberately engineered to kill our units at hamlets

Attacked within 2 minutes before my 12 archers had any chance to collect any Iron - http://prntscr.com/lsilac

Dec 10, 2018, 15:2512/10/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Point 10 is an amazing response. Players were complaining that they had already upgraded their catas so SH troops should automatically be cata'd. Alina, I think you need to be better informed. Oh, and it takes 4k Sketches just to get to level 27. 

Thanks for this notice.

You upgraded Catacombs before to get usual Units hidden, Stoneheart Units have nothing to do with this Bonus as they're a new type of Units. if you want to get them sent to Catacombs, you need to develop your Castle more for it.

Dec 10, 2018, 15:3712/10/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

4.    Excellent.

7.    Just leave the ability to delete other players to the Marshal and Captains.   Do not give this ability to Commanders and Fighters.  No need to change anything.

8.   Back in my low level, weaker days, I sent 120+ reinforcements each to a few players from a powerful league that kept raid spamming me.   This took a lot of clicking and a lot of time.  It was extremely boring, painfully so..   I did this 1-2 times a day.  A few days later, the raid spamming stopped.   In short, please do not change this.  I find it difficult to believe anyone will go through the effort of doing this unless they're being spammed themselves.  Yes, SPAM tastes very bad, but having a few cans around can provide you with some valuable ammo in the face of overwhelming forces.

10.  Only if thousands of sapphires are spent on thousands of sketches to upgrade the catacombs past 26.   Thousands of sketches were already used to get the cats to 26.

4. Thanks! :)

8. I will forward to devs this point of view as well. So that they could take into account while thinking of this suggestion.

10. Bigger Bonuses require more time, more patience and more dedication to the goal you're reaching.
Dec 10, 2018, 15:3712/10/18
02/29/16

Yakuza said:

Großartig! Endlich mal Transparenz. Jetzt nur noch zügige und kompetente (Fehlerfreie-)Umsetzungen. Weiter so. . .

PS: 7. Unverändert lassen - alles gut!

Danke! 

Dec 10, 2018, 15:4012/10/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

November Feedback

Devs' Answer:

That's why these achievements won't be removed for now

Nobody asked for this?

http://prntscr.com/lsik42

We have always had the option to reinforce hamlets ... so devs intend to do nothing? ... or do they intend to allow reinforcement from Alt Accounts and other players?
Or we could buy hamlet reinforcements from the Master? ... Just open another can of worms and hope for the best?

The best option would be to remove or reduce the 5 minute waiting time for our defense units - This is deliberately engineered to kill our units at hamlets

Attacked within 2 minutes before my 12 archers had any chance to collect any Iron - http://prntscr.com/lsilac

I guess they think about Reinforcement from League members.

> The best option would be to remove or reduce the 5 minute waiting time for our defense units - This is deliberately engineered to kill our units at hamlets

I will forward this idea to them as well.

Dec 10, 2018, 17:3712/10/18
02/20/17
Hi there.I complained about this in other thread;yet i don t have a fair answer.These bonuses they DON T exists;why you show them in buildings(mines and town houses) if they don t give NOTHING???So i upgrade a building to get bonuses showed yet they are no bonuses.Erase those or give what it s written because many players will consider they are fooled. >>>> 
Dec 11, 2018, 13:3512/11/18
02/29/16

catalinconstantinciff said:

Hi there.I complained about this in other thread;yet i don t have a fair answer.These bonuses they DON T exists;why you show them in buildings(mines and town houses) if they don t give NOTHING???So i upgrade a building to get bonuses showed yet they are no bonuses.Erase those or give what it s written because many players will consider they are fooled. >>>> 

Hello!

These Bonuses do exist. They're just not accumulative.

You get 2% Offense and Defense Bonus on Level 26, these Bonuses remain the same till the level 30 where you receive 5% instead of 2%.

I already forwarded to devs a request to include the information about it in this window.

Dec 12, 2018, 15:0612/12/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

You get 2% Offense and Defense Bonus on Level 26, these Bonuses remain the same till the level 30 where you receive 5% instead of 2%.

I already forwarded to devs a request to include the information about it in this window.

So, just to be clear, is this the kind of information that should be included for mines, farms and townhouses?

Alina, this isn't aimed at you, it just gets more and more frustrating to get inaccurate information on what seems like a daily basis on here. 

No, it's not this kind of information.

On Level 26 you get Special Bonus of 2% Unit Offense and 2% Defense Bonus.

This Bonus remains on Level 27, 28, 29 and on Level 30 you receive 5%  Unit Offense and 5% Defense Bonus.

It's how these Bonuses are given. 

Dec 13, 2018, 16:2812/13/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

So, just to be clear, is this the kind of information that should be included for mines, farms and townhouses?

Alina, this isn't aimed at you, it just gets more and more frustrating to get inaccurate information on what seems like a daily basis on here. 

No, it's not this kind of information.

On Level 26 you get Special Bonus of 2% Unit Offense and 2% Defense Bonus.

This Bonus remains on Level 27, 28, 29 and on Level 30 you receive 5%  Unit Offense and 5% Defense Bonus.

It's how these Bonuses are given. 

Can you share a screenshot like the one below which will show a Building Bonus offence boost of 22%? 

I have 5 Townhouses of Level 30, each of them gives 5% Bonus, as a result, I have 25% Building Bonus: 

https://www.screencast.com/t/b81baDeF7fWw

Dec 16, 2018, 03:5312/16/18
Dec 16, 2018, 04:03(edited)
11/02/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

First of all, all my mines are at Level 1. And I don't understand how 5% Bonus for 5 Townhouses gives you 35% and not 25% as 5*5 = 25.

One Townhouse of Level 26: https://www.screencast.com/t/7dumazRgAFBE

2% Bonus it gives: https://www.screencast.com/t/2Eg3I0X0xX8

https://prnt.sc/lvirau

so why it say for evry lvl u get 2 % when u dont get anyting and u just get 5% for lvl 30 and Alina u get 2% from lvl 25 on u townhouse not from lvl 26. if u have only 1 townhouse to lvl 26 u need to have 4% not 2% becose u get 2 % from lvl 25 townhouse.and why u want to trik us tinking whe will get  2% per lvl when whe get noting like the guy before me say delete all bonuses that whe get per lvl becose whe dont get anyting and just get 5 % from lvl 30. and u say they get acumulated how when for evry lvl u get 2% and for last lvl 5% .where are those 8 % for the lvl 26,27,28,29. or u just tink whe are to stupid and dont know how to calkulate.see the scren shot i dont know how to put it more simple for u to understand.

Dec 16, 2018, 16:3212/16/18
Dec 17, 2018, 10:32(edited)
02/22/16

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Alina Phoenix said:

At a bare minimum you would need to remove the force limit on hamlets if you start allowing reinforcements from 3rd party players.

It would seem only reasonable that if that was the case then league Attacks on Hamlets like they can be done at settlements would be included if allowing reinforcements from League members 

Dec 17, 2018, 11:1412/17/18
02/29/16

L M said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

First of all, all my mines are at Level 1. And I don't understand how 5% Bonus for 5 Townhouses gives you 35% and not 25% as 5*5 = 25.

so why it say for evry lvl u get 2 % when u dont get anyting and u just get 5% for lvl 30 and Alina u get 2% from lvl 25 on u townhouse not from lvl 26. if u have only 1 townhouse to lvl 26 u need to have 4% not 2% becose u get 2 % from lvl 25 townhouse.and why u want to trik us tinking whe will get  2% per lvl when whe get noting like the guy before me say delete all bonuses that whe get per lvl becose whe dont get anyting and just get 5 % from lvl 30. and u say they get acumulated how when for evry lvl u get 2% and for last lvl 5% .where are those 8 % for the lvl 26,27,28,29. or u just tink whe are to stupid and dont know how to calkulate.see the scren shot i dont know how to put it more simple for u to understand.

Hello!

The bonuses are not accumulative.

You receive 2% Offense and Defense Bonus on Level 25 and it remains unchanged till level 30 where you receive 5% Bonus.

If Bonuses were accumulative, we would mention that on Level 26 you will receive 4% Bonus, on Level 27 6% Bonus and so on.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:1512/17/18
02/29/16

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Alina Phoenix said:

At a bare minimum you would need to remove the force limit on halmets if you start allowing reinforcements from 3rd party players.

Otherwise they will flip from being undefendable to being unattackable. If you made them unattackable with this reinforcement suggestion a small select group of massive players / leagues will be able to farm sapphires from them at no risk. Tbh I would rather they were all empty like they are now than further expand the coining gap like this.

PS this is a good example of how difficult it becomes to balance any kind of content when you have mega coiners whose armies are hundreds of times bigger than a level that a normal player could ever hope to achieve.

Thanks for your notice on this question, Sir Dan!

I will forward it to devs for consideration.
Dec 23, 2018, 13:2112/23/18
04/13/15
It actually makes a lot of sense. The production moves up but not the percentage.
Dec 26, 2018, 14:2912/26/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

L M said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Hello!

The bonuses are not accumulative.

You receive 2% Offense and Defense Bonus on Level 25 and it remains unchanged till level 30 where you receive 5% Bonus.

If Bonuses were accumulative, we would mention that on Level 26 you will receive 4% Bonus, on Level 27 6% Bonus and so on.

Yeah, except for the fact that you don't. You receive 2% off or def bonus on getting a mine or townhouse to level 24 and then at level 25 you receive another 2% off or def bonus, depending on whether it's a mine or townhouse you've upgraded. It's poorly advertised and it just gets worse at the next 4 levels. Like I said before, it should be advertised as this; 

To avoid this confusion devs will add here the information that Bonuses are not accumulative: https://www.screencast.com/t/QfbpoOT35

If we just remove Bonus as you suggest, players will start thinking that on Level 26 they will lose the Bonus they received on Level 25.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.