All Categories

Will there be any new features added to Plarium.com?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 16, 2018, 10:5003/16/18
01/06/15

Watch the new Ask Plarium video to find out. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2018, 19:2603/17/18
05/10/16
what he said
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2018, 15:1003/20/18
10/24/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

So informative....

My take on this, NO new features additions until the engine is fixed and transferred.

Honestly if was actually correct, it would be the best news heard by players in a very,very long time.

Do I believe it,,,, H___ no

Hello, my Lord! We're constantly working on improving the game, and of course we want to see it growing!

Right now we're concentrated on the development of Plarium.com platform even more. I don't have any exact time frames right now, but I'm sure that you'll see some good and interesting features in future!

Stay tuned!

MariusAdmin
Mar 21, 2018, 11:1703/21/18
09/04/17
roadstar Pitbull said:

That is not what the video states, so who is lying to who??
This is exactly what the video states. At the moment the bulk of our resources is devoted to implementing a new, better game engine which would allow us to port all features from the Facebook servers. 
Mar 26, 2018, 11:5603/26/18
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

From what I've heard (don't do facebook), not much there would interest the majority here...

Might be easier to merge all here into facebook,, between them all you might get half the players you had at the peak.

Facebook and plarium.com are different platforms with different servers. So,  such a merge is highly improbable to happen.

Mar 27, 2018, 10:1603/27/18
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

From what I've heard (don't do facebook), not much there would interest the majority here...

Might be easier to merge all here into facebook,, between them all you might get half the players you had at the peak.

Facebook and plarium.com are different platforms with different servers. So,  such a merge is highly improbable to happen.

Then WHY bring all that here????

We don't bring all features here. Devs are still thinking what features from Facebook will be added to plarium.com servers in the future. 

Plus, the fact that Facebook and plarium.com are different platforms with different servers makes it impossible technically merge all players together. But it doesn't mean that some features from Facebook can't be moved to plarium.com servers.