All Categories

payouts in BF

payouts in BF

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 9, 2019, 13:2601/09/19
04/24/15

payouts in BF

One thing make me really angry: the payouts in battlefields have been reduced and are just ridiculous. I'm doing a lot of BF but the losses are heavy. 90 % is not acceptable at all.

I understand that Plarium wants to make some money with this game. There are many new features and challenges in the past month. But still many players give up. Players being in the game for years. Leagues have more and more problems recruiting new players. And how many leagues are completely dead due to a lack of gamers?

Reducing the payouts in BF was the worst idea you ever had. It is boring if you lose most of your troops there and you have to sit around for days and weeks before you can continue because you don't have sufficient troops strength. And don't tell me, you can use saphires to have your lost troops back. This is pretty silly because not evrybody got money to spend on a game. Especially not, if you have to do it over and over again.

I strongly recommend that you improve your system there too. Otherwise you will end up losing more people and the game really is not very exiting anymore.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2019, 14:3401/11/19
Jan 11, 2019, 14:37(edited)
06/02/16

I have seen many players go. That's just one of many shortcomings, and other rewards are ridiculous. Nothing is changed, if there are display errors, freeze the game if you are inactive for 2 minutes. It's just trying to get the player money out of their pockets. Instead, more and more new manure is built in, which nobody needs

Jan 15, 2019, 10:1001/15/19
06/17/15
hallo Rockodil, uch denke nicht, dass so bald am Schlachtfeldsystem etwas geändert wird. Wenn du wine grössere Menge an Spielern errreichen willst mit deinem Post jnd deren Meinung dazu hören, dann empfehle ich dir einen post im englischen Forum  .