All Categories

New feature: Mar'eth Quests! Earn Epic Rewards!

New feature: Mar'eth Quests! Earn Epic Rewards!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 18, 2017, 21:0806/18/17
04/20/14
I have tried to fulfill one of Mar'eths Quests - to be in the Top Ten on League Quests.  I've done it twice when we had to complete Divine Quests.  However, I did not get credit for the accomplishment either time.  Is this a glitch?
Jun 18, 2017, 21:1306/18/17
03/22/16

Did you verify you made it in the top ten when the quest ended before you accepted the bonuses? If not you may have been ousted from the Top 10 just before the event ended. If you are certain you qualified you may wish to submit a ticket to verify that you made it but did not get credit. Screenshots would be useful. Use the following link to submit a ticket if needed. https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jun 19, 2017, 15:4806/19/17
Jun 19, 2017, 15:59(edited)
12/13/14

Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said

Auto-completing prevented me from finishing the quest and getting a genuine reward, so it does need to be fixed quickly
that makes no sense because when it auto completes all you have to do is click on the completed quest and collect

Maybe you missed this (even tho you quoted it)

http://prntscr.com/flmoft

I did not receive the reward - it is a phantom

brunsonthomas said:

I agree. Auto completing just means that the event completed. I would like to see a screenshot so I can figure out what you are saying. All completed items are tallied at least daily.

How can we show a screenshot of something that did not happen? Would you like to see a picture of an empty catacomb?

I clicked to collect the reward, but it did NOT appear in my catacombs

I had 14 fallen before I clicked and still have 14 even after refreshing etc

Jun 19, 2017, 17:1806/19/17
03/22/16

Snowgoon said:

Jezebel said:

Snowgoon said

Auto-completing prevented me from finishing the quest and getting a genuine reward, so it does need to be fixed quickly
that makes no sense because when it auto completes all you have to do is click on the completed quest and collect

Maybe you missed this (even tho you quoted it)

http://prntscr.com/flmoft

I did not receive the reward - it is a phantom

brunsonthomas said:

I agree. Auto completing just means that the event completed. I would like to see a screenshot so I can figure out what you are saying. All completed items are tallied at least daily.

How can we show a screenshot of something that did not happen? Would you like to see a picture of an empty catacomb?

I clicked to collect the reward, but it did NOT appear in my catacombs

I had 14 fallen before I clicked and still have 14 even after refreshing etc

Then please submit a ticket to Support with the appropriate date and time to let them investigate. https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jun 19, 2017, 17:4006/19/17
12/13/14
MEGALOL
Jun 19, 2017, 21:1106/19/17
11/04/15

Colleen Mathers said:

I have tried to fulfill one of Mar'eths Quests - to be in the Top Ten on League Quests.  I've done it twice when we had to complete Divine Quests.  However, I did not get credit for the accomplishment either time.  Is this a glitch?

This quest needs to be completed and reward claimed on the same day, which is not easy

Very easy to finish in top ten for some league quests, but they usually complete on the following day
Jun 20, 2017, 09:0506/20/17
Jun 20, 2017, 19:58(edited)
12/18/14

toggit said:

Colleen Mathers said:

This quest needs to be completed and reward claimed on the same day, which is not easy

Very easy to finish in top ten for some league quests, but they usually complete on the following day

yes i have noticed that as well if you are not online to click on the completed quest you will lose it when the next day's quests are started

*edit* @ snowgoon I am probably getting ripped off by plarium for those rewards then, but i don't check I actually do not keep that close of an eye on my troop numbers to know if I am actually receiving a reward or not
Jun 25, 2017, 08:1206/25/17
01/05/15
They state that you have to claim before the reset or you lose the award.
Jun 25, 2017, 08:2906/25/17
Jun 25, 2017, 08:33(edited)
01/05/15

Stewart_KT1 said:

must get a better unit the higher lvl you are.

https://imgur.com/mEY601a

It will be interesting to see if there is a difference or what difference there will be in rewards/quests I have just gone from LvL 79 to 80

I will see after the reset!
Jun 30, 2017, 05:4906/30/17
03/24/17

Agree on the stupidity of including hamlets in anything at all.  They are completely impossible unless you want to commit suicide. 

I also have train warlocks as a quest and I've yet to open runic blade.  Just seems a bit unfair to give us something we have no hope of fulfilling.

I enjoy the quests in general but the monthly quests are very disappointing for the following reasons.

I like the daily and weekly options in theory but they are almost impossible to get due to the impossible to fill daily quests.

The invite 10 friends is simply insulting, how many friends does any one player have?  Give it up already.

If I managed to make it into the top 50 in a weekly category I would find getting a measly 25 sapphires for my efforts insulting.  This is very hard to do the prize should be much better.

The less said about rewarding the rich with even more sapphires the better.   Like anyone who just purchased 50k in sapphires actually needs another 20k.  Seriously?  I even have a small gaming budget I spend on this game and I find this ridiculous.

Jun 30, 2017, 19:2006/30/17
03/22/16
I agree that Hamlets are nearly impossible on both servers. It is fine for about 20 players, everyone else cannot survive long enough. Hamlets are PVP traps or a place for bullies to get their dragons and just destroy anyone else in their way. 
Jul 2, 2017, 14:5807/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 15:09(edited)
12/13/14

Another of these quests is auto-completing

but this time I got the rewards - thx plarium for the free sapphires

How odd that the power points total on my weekly quest did not increase .. so where did these 4000 points come from?

Jul 2, 2017, 21:1507/02/17
03/22/16

Snowgoon said:

Another of these quests is auto-completing

but this time I got the rewards - thx plarium for the free sapphires

How odd that the power points total on my weekly quest did not increase .. so where did these 4000 points come from?

I have seen this happen a couple of times randomly when Balur has attempted to raid a Beacon as the reset of the day is happening. Other than that I would check your reports to see if you missed an attack on one of your league mates that you were defending and check the reports on Beacons or Fortresses that you may have been defending or attacking as reset happened.

Jul 6, 2017, 00:3107/06/17
12/13/14

brunsonthomas said:

I have seen this happen a couple of times randomly when Balur has attempted to raid a Beacon as the reset of the day is happening. Other than that I would check your reports to see if you missed an attack on one of your league mates that you were defending and check the reports on Beacons or Fortresses that you may have been defending or attacking as reset happened.

These new quests are using a very silly version of 'power points'

This new daily quest appeared at reset time and I completed it within 14 minutes

But all I did was kill 270 archers - http://prntscr.com/fs5rm9

The popup appeared as soon as my pikes hit the siege

I dont know what's wrong but it has a serious bug

Jul 6, 2017, 13:5807/06/17
03/01/16
Snowgoon said:

brunsonthomas said:

These new quests are using a very silly version of 'power points'

This new daily quest appeared at reset time and I completed it within 14 minutes

But all I did was kill 270 archers - http://prntscr.com/fs5rm9

The popup appeared as soon as my pikes hit the siege

I dont know what's wrong but it has a serious bug

Can you please report it to our Support  team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ?
Jul 8, 2017, 18:1007/08/17
01/09/16
I liked the Mareth quests at first. As some have pointed out there are some out of reach without coining but I can deal with that. As one player mentioned though there are some that are just plain impossible. I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item. It asked me to train knights before I could but it did not take long for me to get the rest of my scrolls and get there yet now it is asking me to train warlocks which I am probably months away from being able to do since knights are the best I can train at this moment. This being asked to do the unattainable is  slightly unfair. 
Jul 8, 2017, 19:0207/08/17
03/22/16

cnj_johnson said:

I liked the Mareth quests at first. As some have pointed out there are some out of reach without coining but I can deal with that. As one player mentioned though there are some that are just plain impossible. I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item. It asked me to train knights before I could but it did not take long for me to get the rest of my scrolls and get there yet now it is asking me to train warlocks which I am probably months away from being able to do since knights are the best I can train at this moment. This being asked to do the unattainable is  slightly unfair. 

I am sorry to hear your dilemma.The developers are supposed to be working on a fix to ensure you are not required to build troops for which you do not have the Lost Arts. There is however no target date.

Jul 10, 2017, 23:0907/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 23:14(edited)
12/13/14

cnj_johnson said:

I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item.

If you have unlocked cavalry scrolls then Class II hero items are dropped from level 21+ battlegrounds, and can be used to boost your cavalry

but you would probably be better to ignore these unless the reward is mythical keys

Stick to battlegrounds below level 21 until you are stronger and work on boosts for your infantry
I am getting +70% for my infantry ... but the boosts for cavalry are much lower than this

Mythical Rings +10% (x2)
Mythical Gloves, Boots, Helm, Armour +15%
Mythical Weapon, Shield +20%

Aug 21, 2017, 08:3708/21/17
02/06/16
Just today my weekly mar'eth quests were to update in 1 day 9 hours and the monthly mar'eth quests were to update in 6 days 9 hours. Suddenly, they are both now scheduled to update in 19 hours.  This is the second time in a row that just as I was to complete one or two of the monthly quests, they change. I know from the forum that you are using a 28 days schedule - but come on - the listed times continually change and make it impossible to finish. In this last situation I needed to complete 1 more weekly task to finish - however, the weekly quests will not reset until the new monthly quests reset. Earlier today I still had 5 plus days to finish. The listed times should not change - easy solution - make a day a day, a week a week, and a month a month based on the calendar. 
Aug 23, 2017, 08:1008/23/17
02/29/16

burky1 said:

Just today my weekly mar'eth quests were to update in 1 day 9 hours and the monthly mar'eth quests were to update in 6 days 9 hours. Suddenly, they are both now scheduled to update in 19 hours.  This is the second time in a row that just as I was to complete one or two of the monthly quests, they change. I know from the forum that you are using a 28 days schedule - but come on - the listed times continually change and make it impossible to finish. In this last situation I needed to complete 1 more weekly task to finish - however, the weekly quests will not reset until the new monthly quests reset. Earlier today I still had 5 plus days to finish. The listed times should not change - easy solution - make a day a day, a week a week, and a month a month based on the calendar. 

Hello.

Please report the issue you faced with the sudden time reset of the Quests to our Support Team:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new