All Categories

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

New Feature - Choose A Hero To Lead Your Army! Arm Your Hero With Formidable Equipment!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 21, 2016, 15:3904/21/16
01/11/16
Okay, new perk system again, anything else besides perks for updates? This update made it so we cant see our Castle Defense Bonus or Intelligence Bonus.   
Apr 21, 2016, 16:2804/21/16
07/25/15

Dear Plarium, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Just about any theme park mmo got their avatar with slots fo equip. Some of these are f2p, p2w, sub based and what not. You get chance of loot killing npc's, or buy from cash shop, (and then most of the time ,just bling stuff to flunt yourself, not stuff with OP stats. Even killing trash mobs would give you stuff to slot on your character. Easy basic stuff to get, even rare and epics can be found through raiding. Problem is with Stormfall you can't really do much raiding (bg's) as it take forever to rebuidl to go again, unless you open your wallet wide open.

This just adding another layer of monotized stuff to this game. There is the haves and have nots, and those in between, the gap between reasonable and ludacris is so huge now its...... BAD TASTE.

If you want to push the players towards do more BG's, at least give us LOT FASTER build times of units.  And I mean PROPER faster build times. The dragon change almost nothing at all in this regard.

Frankly I'm at a loss of words now. seriously.... We can only have nightmares about the next addition coming to this game :/.

Apr 21, 2016, 16:4104/21/16
10/31/14

When is Oberon coming back these GUY JASON BULLET, I wonder weather bullets can kill orcs. or whoever is behind the seat of power in plarium needs to learn some marketing skills. Forcing players to pay to win, or pay to play, will kill the game. Another $$$ sign in my cattle. 

Apr 21, 2016, 17:0804/21/16
12/18/14
Still no answer in regards to using the better hero equipment you earn from bg.  If your Hero does not have enough "experience" then you cannot use the item(s).  So if all your bg are high level you will NEVER get to use the item.  HOW DOES ONE GIVE THEIR HERO EXPERIENCE TO USE THE ITEMS WE GAIN ON HIGH LEVEL BG????
Apr 21, 2016, 18:3004/21/16
01/11/16
jumy said:

fix all game first no eh? :(((
They like to make it as they go and make us play as a Beta. Then offer us to pay game as a Beta. There development team want us to pay for more content that should have been on game at start. This not a good reward added to battle grounds. Just another way to make money add more content again that will make people slap themselves spending money on perks.
Apr 21, 2016, 21:3504/21/16

Plarium,

Please, when are you going to finish with the shameless money grabbing ploys, fix the problems already highlighted and price things at a level that encourages rather than discourages spending. Players / customers will spend money on games that warrant it. The amount of time or money required to invest in this game to compete at a modest level is just ridiculous and not merited by the content, which is at its heart a glorified chatroom with pokes.

Please, please, please listen to what is actually asked for rather than adding more costly gimmicks.

Apr 21, 2016, 22:4004/21/16

I have spent quite a bit of coin on this game. But alas, that will now be stopping..... Every update requires more coin to play. This game is no longer free it is for those who have an open pocket book.

Even the new Dragon war has the person currently in 1st place with over 100k points... It started to day. I hate to think how much he spent to get to that level!!!!!

Apr 22, 2016, 02:4404/22/16
03/21/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Timmyboy said:

Timmyboy said:

Are the items you get from Battlegrounds scaled for BGs level and cost? do lvl 125 BGs give Mythical things?
Yes. The higher is the BG level - the more precious prize you will get.
As in is it fairly adjusted. As in doing a lvl 20 BG which costs 20k offense to do, or a lvl 125 which costs 5M offense to do, does doing 1 lvl 125 reward wise equal to doing 250 lvl 20's. Otherwise it seems unfair and we should be able to de-level battlegrounds to make it fair. We never knew pushing up our battleground lvl would negatively impact us like this.
Can't help you with this issue :)
Wow...Amazing Customer Service.
Apr 22, 2016, 03:3104/22/16
10/16/15

Supposed to get 1 free change of your hero. It's one of the quests. After the quest you now have a hero selector "coin". try changing that hero with 0 sapphires and what do you get, but a screen asking you to purchase sapphires. Tried this after a refresh as well.. Thanks Plarium.

http://prntscr.com/avahbj

Apr 22, 2016, 04:3704/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

Important!

I played a game a while back, and if this heads in the same direction that game did, then this will be awesome... but sadly, I doubt it will, because that game focused on fun, and keeping people active... and stormfall focus' on non-active playing, honestly I hop on for not even an hour a day, and after that I have nothing to do, I don't raid to much, because everywhere to raid is SOOO far away and I'm not going to pay money on something that seems like a never ending money drain because I will always have to spend money to raid...

The other game had it so you first started off with 1 hero, you equipped him with your units (this determining his Offensive abilities, defense units stayed in castle) THEN you go to the World Map, and you would run around battling orcs, dragons ect. (this would gather you resources, and items to equip to your hero), keep in mind, NPC's would have little amounts of resources on them, castles usually had the most... Then when your Hero's *bag was full you would direct your hero back to your castle and drop your resources off, then start all over again. After a bit of this you'd unlock another hero, faster at moving, and with better base stats, you could send both hero's out at one time, BUT you would have to cut your army in half, and separate it between both hero's, which made it difficult to win enough battles to fill your heros' bags up with resources.

can I get an answer as to if this is where stormfall is heading? if so it's good...

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Raid times are horrid, I'm right beside a botline, so it doesn't effect me to bad, but if I wasn't, it would take me way to many hours to fill my Resource Storages, and I'm guessing you lose a lot of customers do to the fact that you are greedy little bastards and don't give a shit if your customers are entertained and having fun... before I positioned myself beside a botline I didn't even raid, i'd have 10/10 raid chances left and never use any of them... my reason why, to many low level castles and they don't give close to enough resources, and all the good castles are drained of loot, also it takes over an hour each raid... so you're wasting my time on useless payouts, so i didn't bother raiding.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 22, 2016, 06:3904/22/16
09/17/15

Dark3063 said:

i kinda like the new hero update/idea but it seems unfinished shouldn't also be a legendary unit that comes back after hours when defeated also the hero would also would have to provide higher stat bonus's to the army sent to make it worth actually sending him in and when he's in the castle as already is provides a small stat bonus to all troops do to leadership and the only bonus's shown are ones by the item not by level or actual stats and now players can't name castles anymore witch has made some players sad and angry i hope that part gets fixed i also hope you like my idea 

THE PLAYER

DARK3063

You can equip your Hero and he will give bonuses to all of your Units, but you can't send him into the battle.

And we will continue improving this feature. Thank you for your feedback.
Apr 22, 2016, 06:4004/22/16
09/17/15
tomspatchek said:

Okay, new perk system again, anything else besides perks for updates? This update made it so we cant see our Castle Defense Bonus or Intelligence Bonus.   
It's shown in your Town Hall.
Apr 22, 2016, 06:4504/22/16
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

Just about any theme park mmo got their avatar with slots fo equip. Some of these are f2p, p2w, sub based and what not. You get chance of loot killing npc's, or buy from cash shop, (and then most of the time ,just bling stuff to flunt yourself, not stuff with OP stats. Even killing trash mobs would give you stuff to slot on your character. Easy basic stuff to get, even rare and epics can be found through raiding. Problem is with Stormfall you can't really do much raiding (bg's) as it take forever to rebuidl to go again, unless you open your wallet wide open.

This just adding another layer of monotized stuff to this game. There is the haves and have nots, and those in between, the gap between reasonable and ludacris is so huge now its...... BAD TASTE.

If you want to push the players towards do more BG's, at least give us LOT FASTER build times of units.  And I mean PROPER faster build times. The dragon change almost nothing at all in this regard.

Frankly I'm at a loss of words now. seriously.... We can only have nightmares about the next addition coming to this game :/.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are working on improvements to our game to make it more enjoyable. For example, we have developed several features that allow you to reduce the building speed of your Units. I understand that you would like to rebuild faster to raid more BGs, but higher level BGs give better rewards, so they require more efforts. Don't you think it's fair?

Apr 22, 2016, 06:5704/22/16
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

Still no answer in regards to using the better hero equipment you earn from bg.  If your Hero does not have enough "experience" then you cannot use the item(s).  So if all your bg are high level you will NEVER get to use the item.  HOW DOES ONE GIVE THEIR HERO EXPERIENCE TO USE THE ITEMS WE GAIN ON HIGH LEVEL BG????
I don't see any restrictions in using Mythical equipment on low-level heroes. 
Apr 22, 2016, 07:1104/22/16
09/17/15
Colten Edwards said:

Supposed to get 1 free change of your hero. It's one of the quests. After the quest you now have a hero selector "coin". try changing that hero with 0 sapphires and what do you get, but a screen asking you to purchase sapphires. Tried this after a refresh as well.. Thanks Plarium.

http://prntscr.com/avahbj

Thank you for the report. I have passed it to our developers.
Apr 22, 2016, 08:3004/22/16
Apr 22, 2016, 08:31(edited)

timetoberandom said:

By default the representation is male - bit sexist isn't it - if you are a female and want to be displayed by a female icon you're penalised by having to pay 150 sapphires to do so.

http://screencast.com/t/33qz3hDWf Please read carefully before changing a Hero. The free opportunity will be given only after completing a quest.

Hi there, 

I've completed the quest and now have 1 available hero change option. When I select a different hero, it still wants me to buy it for sapphires. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: ok i've just seen the same problem above my post ^_^
Apr 22, 2016, 10:5404/22/16
Apr 22, 2016, 11:03(edited)
09/04/15
kiwijohn007 said:

You can no longer go to another castle and see what their experience points. So you now can't tell if someone is active or not.

Having the exp points in the millions is just plain ridiculous. I prefer to now how much I need for the next level and how many points I have accumulated to get to the next level. Why could that system not still be retained?
Thank you for making changes to the experience points. Makes it much easier to view and I can see other players exp points when I visit their castle.
Apr 22, 2016, 11:0204/22/16
09/17/15
Fortuneteller said:

timetoberandom said:

By default the representation is male - bit sexist isn't it - if you are a female and want to be displayed by a female icon you're penalised by having to pay 150 sapphires to do so.

http://screencast.com/t/33qz3hDWf Please read carefully before changing a Hero. The free opportunity will be given only after completing a quest.

Hi there, 

I've completed the quest and now have 1 available hero change option. When I select a different hero, it still wants me to buy it for sapphires. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: ok i've just seen the same problem above my post ^_^
It happens when you have less than 150 Sapphires. If you raise their number, you can change the Hero. But it's obviously a bug, and I have passed it :)
Apr 22, 2016, 11:5804/22/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

Thank you for your feedback.

We are working on improvements to our game to make it more enjoyable. For example, we have developed several features that allow you to reduce the building speed of your Units. I understand that you would like to rebuild faster to raid more BGs, but higher level BGs give better rewards, so they require more efforts. Don't you think it's fair?

I saw last night some dude in full purples on his avatar, and he for sure had spent a lot of cash to do so. I'm in no way or means able to do so, or compete in this game at that level. For me it take a good 2 months to build up units for a BG run at current time, and with each RUNE bg I complete that time will increase, as the next step will require more and more and more.

Now that you introduced this avatar/hero. It kinda feel like you playing some obscure version of WOW where you only able to raid for gear like every 2 months (for my sake). I did try a couple low level bg's I had last night just for sake of seeing what I got. and I ended up get 2 chests, that wanted a key each that cost 100 sapphires each... you kidding me?

Problem isn't plarium want to make money or get paid, problem is you are putting a pay wall uppon pay wall uppon pay wall. When you already ripp your hair in frustration because this game getting so ridicilous expensive to play for what limited content it offer, and then get another layer on top now...... frankly my dear, I'm speechless....

On average I maybe spend 20 USD worth on this game a month. But when it start feel like the requirement is like 10 times that at least, and when I notice how ridicilous amount of cash some players spending (and don't even denie this), how the heck am I going to compete in this world? Or any other aveage Joe out there playing this game?. People use a combination of alts and cash to buy themselfs to the top rankings as it is, and now they can buy themselfs to high bonus stats for little effort than open their wallets, and for some other poor smock, have to spend months uppon months to get anywhere close. This is not just a pve game after all, this was a huge gift basket to big spending players in the pvp aspect.

Apr 22, 2016, 14:0504/22/16
11/29/15

I understand that you would like to rebuild faster to raid more BGs, but higher level BGs give better rewards, so they require more efforts. Don't you think it's fair?

No, because this gives an uncatchable advance to money-players and those who exploited the beginning buggy BG-sytem(s).