New: Champion Quests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 17, 2020, 13:3608/17/20
05/21/19

Send out your Champions to acquire amazing Rewards!

Lords and Ladies,

The call has been gone out! The lesser nobles and other people in need throughout Darkshine have come with new Quests for your Champions. Now, win their favor and gather fabulous Rewards like never before!

Champion Quests are divided into 7 Orders. The higher the Order, the higher the requirements will be, and the better Rewards you will receive. Every day the Champion Quest list refreshes, discarding old Quests and bringing in new ones.

If there is a Quest you wish to complete but are unable to at the moment, you can lock it to prevent it from being discarded during the refresh. One fewer Quest will be brought in, however, until the locked Quest is unlocked, completed, or removed. 

Quests in progress and completed Quests will both be locked automatically, but, unlike Quests you locked yourself, they won't count as locked Quests during the daily refresh - new Quests will still appear.

You can also use Items – Missives – to add extra Quests. Missives can be obtained through a variety of activities and Special Offers. There are two types of Missives:

1. Baron's Missive - Adds an additional Champion Quest of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Orders.

2. Duke's Missive - Adds an additional Champion Quest of the 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th Orders.

To start a Quest, you must:

- Assign Champions to every slot 

- Ensure that the Champions you have assigned fulfill the Quest's Requirements

One Champion can meet multiple Requirements simultaneously, granting greater flexibility to any other Champions assigned to the Quest.

Note: All Champions participating in Champion Quests can be used in other activities, like battling the Undead or accompanying Armies. They can also be Upgraded, Enlightened, etc. However, each Champion can only participate in a single Champion Quest at a time.

In addition, a new Category of Moon Quests has been added: Champion Quests. Complete Quests of different Orders to claim Rewards. A piece of advice: lock some Quests (usually higher Order Quests, as they are rarely found) until you can complete all of them during a single Lunar Cycle to finish this Category of Moon Quests and receive even greater Rewards!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2020, 17:3008/17/20
01/04/16

I don't understand what the point of this pure clicking is.

It takes a lot of playing time.

The time I can better apply to strategy in the game.

But Plarium will find a way to pull the sketches out of our pockets.

Just boring !! Wasted time !!

It's getting less and less my game.

Plarium should give more thought to recruiting new players.

Aug 17, 2020, 18:5308/17/20
08/09/15

it dsnt require much time for clicks.. it didn't even take me a min to set them up,the rewards for a min of my time for this quest is very well worth it

its just exactly like divine quests..we get less of higher levels,here ranks,rarely on occasions

so based on my first evaluation of this feature with time/reward factors its a good feature 

my only concern is if we will be able to get 2 of rank 7 to finish the moon quest

it just started so i cant tell for sure ,but based on an analogy to divine quest i think its very likely

based on the effort needed,and the rewards provided my final evaluation also points to a positive effect too if we also get 2 rank 7s in a month

Aug 18, 2020, 16:5508/18/20
09/18/15

Hello guys, 

I enjoy the game updates, some new stuff for us to do and so on! the only thing that annoys me is the number of clicks this game requires! 

I already saw some improvements but I really think you should focus a little bit on Design and User experience! 

that's my 2 cents

Aug 18, 2020, 18:5408/18/20
08/30/14

There is only a .20% (two tenths of 1 percent) chance of getting a 7th Order.

Basically it's now random luck on if people can complete all the moons quests or not in 30 days.

Getting 2 of these 7th order within 30 days seems unlikely at this percent.

This appears to be much more difficult and will take a lot of random luck compared to the other moon quest categories.

It should be changed to something you work at and spend a bit of time on like all the other categories not random luck.

Aug 18, 2020, 23:0708/18/20
12/22/14

If you can spend a bit of time and effort using 5-10k sapphs refreshing then you'll get an idea of the drop rates. 

I'd prefer if the refresh rate was 8 hrs rather than 15, but other than that, it's just free stuff. 

But anyway, it's not the most exciting change but I'm thinking about the best way to use it. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2020, 12:5208/19/20
05/21/19
Blah said:

Hello guys, 

I enjoy the game updates, some new stuff for us to do and so on! the only thing that annoys me is the number of clicks this game requires! 

I already saw some improvements but I really think you should focus a little bit on Design and User experience! 

that's my 2 cents

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, Blah! What aspect of the game do you think we need to concentrate more in this case? 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2020, 12:5508/19/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

it dsnt require much time for clicks.. it didn't even take me a min to set them up,the rewards for a min of my time for this quest is very well worth it

its just exactly like divine quests..we get less of higher levels,here ranks,rarely on occasions

so based on my first evaluation of this feature with time/reward factors its a good feature 

my only concern is if we will be able to get 2 of rank 7 to finish the moon quest

it just started so i cant tell for sure ,but based on an analogy to divine quest i think its very likely

based on the effort needed,and the rewards provided my final evaluation also points to a positive effect too if we also get 2 rank 7s in a month

Hello, Fury! Thanks for sharing your point of view with us. I'm glad that you've found this feature useful. I cannot tell you about the trick right away, but I can give you a hint. If you're patient this month, you'll be able to enjoy some good rewards next month. Just think about it 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2020, 12:5608/19/20
05/21/19
Lord Bilbo said:

I don't understand what the point of this pure clicking is.

It takes a lot of playing time.

The time I can better apply to strategy in the game.

But Plarium will find a way to pull the sketches out of our pockets.

Just boring !! Wasted time !!

It's getting less and less my game.

Plarium should give more thought to recruiting new players.

Hello, Lord Bilbo! Though I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the new quests, thanks for sharing your opinion with us. I hope you'll change your mind in future 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2020, 12:5908/19/20
05/21/19
Limad said:

If you can spend a bit of time and effort using 5-10k sapphs refreshing then you'll get an idea of the drop rates. 

I'd prefer if the refresh rate was 8 hrs rather than 15, but other than that, it's just free stuff. 

But anyway, it's not the most exciting change but I'm thinking about the best way to use it. 
Hello, Limad! Thanks a lot! I do appreciate your constructive feedback. Try to experiment not only with the drop rate, but also with claiming your rewards. Good luck! 
Aug 20, 2020, 16:3308/20/20
12/22/14

Alina said:

Limad said:

Hello, Limad! Thanks a lot! I do appreciate your constructive feedback. Try to experiment not only with the drop rate, but also with claiming your rewards. Good luck! 

Here's part of the problem, though. The 15 hr+ refresh time. The next one won't refresh until midnight and I certainly won't be playing at that stage. So, there's a lot of built in dead / down-time in the quests. I think 8 hr refresh windows might work better. But anyway, it's early days I guess. 

Aug 24, 2020, 15:4808/24/20
09/18/15

Alina said:

Blah said:

Hello guys, 

that's my 2 cents

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, Blah! What aspect of the game do you think we need to concentrate more in this case? 

Hello Alina,

When I log into the game, I receive a popup from Imperial loyalty roll, than I need to click in the daily royalty, than I need to click in the league activity! This just after I login into the game! for me it should be just a popup showing everything I earn and that is it!  

In the Mareth quest, after I complete one quest, I receive a popup and then I need to click in claim! 

As soon as I receive the popup it should be it!

in Divine quests, I click in claim all, than a message with the resources appear and I need to click in OK!

If I want to refresh the quests I click in the refresh button then I need to click in Apply, then I need to click in Yes to finally refresh the quests! 

I should just click in refresh quests and done! 

Champions Quest: If I pick one quest that takes 1 hour (most common) I need to provide at least 3 clicks! 

In my opinion this should be a quick change to implement! 

I enjoy to play this game, but sometimes this unnecessary clicks annoys me! 

PS: I just pointed two areas where it annoys e the most! But there are lots more places behaving the same! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 25, 2020, 09:5708/25/20
05/21/19
Limad said:

Alina said:

Limad said:

Here's part of the problem, though. The 15 hr+ refresh time. The next one won't refresh until midnight and I certainly won't be playing at that stage. So, there's a lot of built in dead / down-time in the quests. I think 8 hr refresh windows might work better. But anyway, it's early days I guess. 

Hello, Limad! The quests refresh every 24 hours (at the same time when our servers refresh). 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 25, 2020, 10:0108/25/20
05/21/19
Blah said:

Alina said:

Blah said:

Hello guys, 

that's my 2 cents

Hello Alina,

When I log into the game, I receive a popup from Imperial loyalty roll, than I need to click in the daily royalty, than I need to click in the league activity! This just after I login into the game! for me it should be just a popup showing everything I earn and that is it!  

In the Mareth quest, after I complete one quest, I receive a popup and then I need to click in claim! 

As soon as I receive the popup it should be it!

in Divine quests, I click in claim all, than a message with the resources appear and I need to click in OK!

If I want to refresh the quests I click in the refresh button then I need to click in Apply, then I need to click in Yes to finally refresh the quests! 

I should just click in refresh quests and done! 

Champions Quest: If I pick one quest that takes 1 hour (most common) I need to provide at least 3 clicks! 

In my opinion this should be a quick change to implement! 

I enjoy to play this game, but sometimes this unnecessary clicks annoys me! 

PS: I just pointed two areas where it annoys e the most! But there are lots more places behaving the same! 

Hello, Blah! I got what you mean, thanks for the detailed description. However, some players do need all these confirmation windows, otherwise, they'll lose a track of what they've received or spent in the game. You won't believe, but from time to time we receive requests to add more confirmation windows 
Sep 8, 2020, 17:5909/08/20
11/27/14

Thank u plarium for this UPDATE !!!

Now we will not win the 2000 emeralds no more !

Thank u again !
Sep 10, 2020, 16:1609/10/20
08/09/15
seems like ill have to write a tutorial fr this one too 
Sep 13, 2020, 17:1609/13/20
11/15/16

fURY said:

I am curious how it will look like. Without the use of sapphires, of course.

Sep 14, 2020, 02:0609/14/20
08/09/15

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

ill write it at after the new moon quest.so in a few days

im waiting on a new moon quest to confirm a suspicion i have.i cant lie about it being completely possible  free without saphs but it should  easily be achievable by spendin a 100 or 2 saphs everyday 

just  a peek of whats to come in tutorial and how to:

i did it

half my league who i taught did it

why cant u or anyone else ?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 14, 2020, 10:4509/14/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

im waiting on a new moon quest to confirm a suspicion i have.i cant lie about it being completely possible  free without saphs but it should  easily be achievable by spendin a 100 or 2 saphs everyday 

i did it

Hi, fURY! Congrats! I'm dying to see your tutorial! 
Sep 14, 2020, 20:5409/14/20
12/22/14

fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

i did it

And the other half? Are they not capable of clicking the 50 sapphs refresh button about 300 times? Cos that's all the skill it takes to complete it. Not really something that needs a tutorial but whatever floats your boat. 

Sep 14, 2020, 21:2309/14/20
Sep 14, 2020, 22:46(edited)
08/09/15

Limad said:

fURY said:

Feuerherz said:

fURY said:

i did it

And the other half? Are they not capable of clicking the 50 sapphs refresh button about 300 times? Cos that's all the skill it takes to complete it. Not really something that needs a tutorial but whatever floats your boat. 

or  whatvr floats the half's boat that can click ,this part,i cant express enough,not 300 times,2,3 times a day ,latter being a max 

or cause half cant,the other half shouldnt :p ? 

i have a better proposal,lets not look at half the players as victim,and half as bad guys !

in the end,me or lets say the other half would love to see a better percentage for ranks 6 and 7 too :s 

but if it comes down to it is what it is,just trying to offer a solution,to help :s why else would i be investing hours of my time to write a tutorial and even be the bad guy cause  u dnt/cant do the clicks

i hope u could,i hope everyone could 

ah and ill try to come up with a comprise way for people who cant click too,see im thinking about them too